AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banne (don't know reason)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2021
Hi @punker_barbie !
I just would like to ask why my account is banned just after I submit Age Verification IDs.
My username is SoHotSoTrue. I submit Drive License but I cannot understand if there is a problem with ID or other reason...
Could someone help me about this?
Don't know if my ID is uncomplete in his front data, or about photo or other reasons

Please contact support, if you have not done so already or provide your ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
Hi I’m probably breaking more rules but I’m just totally confused on what to do. My username is drewbuddy1986. I did make a
Mistake and I take ownership of that. I forgot and I just thought if someone was gonna appear on my broadcast they just had to be age verified on their account . Well I found out real quick that wasn’t all that had to be done.. I’m getting nowhere with chat support other than they said my age verification was temporary blocked until the other guy provided his verification. But the link I go to asks for mine and it always says user already verified . Do I not have to do my pictures first to get to where I put his? I tried emailing the pictures he was verified with. I tried everything. I take full responsibility for not knowing the exact rules and that’s all me but if their is a solution which they led me to believe their was I need assistance in completing it because I just can’t figure it out. Thank you so much

Upvote 0
Hello,
My account got banned for some reason. I tried to contact the support but no response. When ever I try to create a new account and verify my ID, it got banned instantly. I contacted again the support from my newer account but no answer. Can you please help me @punker barbie .
Username: _ozo
Ticket n°: 18237368
Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.