AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned by my former studio.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2023
I worked for a studio in the Colombian city of Bogota, the studio is called Perla Estudio, and they have an alliance with a larger one called Disclouser, I worked for approximately 1 year with them where I saw many injustices in the payment method but I continued for economical reasons y when I was able to become independent, but when I spoke to them, they told me that if I left I would lose my accounts and they would also block me from the platform.
Well, I thought it wouldn't happen and I withdrew from the studio and started at home with the Adelais_red account. I worked on that account for 3 or 4 months and one day I only received a ban, I sent an email and the response from chaturbate was that I was offering a defecation show when I never did it, and in my account, you can see that I had many prohibited words blocked from the page, in that account I had approximately 4800 tk. It was not only me that the study blocked my document, but it was also many friends who had Layla_ruiz, Danna_smith, Keira_fox, lau_ramirez, and sophia_sweet_ as accounts, but those were also some of the accounts we lost and our document was blocked, we all received the same email, and one of the people who work for them told us that they were the ones who blocked our document. I have conversations where they threatened me saying that they would block me.
I would like to have your help, miss @punker barbie. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.