AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, can't get verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
Hi @punker barbie I saw you're helping people with their accounts. Mine was banned on Monday, because my guest's age verification didn't go through. We sent many IDs, passport pictures and e-mails to support already, he even tried making an account on his own only to find out he was banned there too. The photos he toom were visible and of good quality, yet they keep on getting rejected. Sometimes the status changes to "can't verify, was accepted already", but the ban is still there. Then after a while, rejected again. Please help, we can't possibly take better pictures. The account in question is mothkink, ticket (19525137).

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Thank you. However, support keeps responding, but they also keep saying the ID is wrong or accepting it and then not unbanning the account. My guest tried a lot of photos already, and I don't think it's possible to get it any clearer. My and another broadcaster's photos were more blurry, yet they were accepted. We're really confused about the whole situation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.