AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned due to incorrect reporting by other user - i have documented proof

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
Hi @punker barbie , my account - Snarfle - was banned yesterday due to either a user reporting something or Chaturbate itself - I could not get the exact information from the police (yes the fucking police were at my door!!!).

the case number with support is 19392364

Please help me get my account back. I have tried really hard to abide by the rules, as I've been banned twice before , and this time was really unfair, and not at all due to me not understanding TOS, as in the past.

thank you! I will tell the story below, for those who are interested - i think it's somewhat entertaining, but more importantly it's very revealing, in terms of how "private" our activities really are, and how closely CB works with law enforcement and apparently our ISPs. I mean, these guys were at my door within 15 of being banned, and i was in police custody and being rushed away from my home, without a chance to grab anything but a pair of pants (i was camming when it happened, after all).

the worst part is that it was all a misunderstanding

I still don't know who reported something to emergency services - from the way it sounded when the police officers finally answered a few of MY questions, was that chaturbate itself (they said something about the "site owner" which i highly doubt, it was probably some site admin) contacted them. I find this really weird, becasue it suggests that there are live humans viewing our streams and chats. or, possibly a combination of AI (to initially flag conversations or use recognition to flag cam feeds) and live monitors (who follow up on the initial flagging by AI). In either case it creeps me out.

I was in a friend's room, while broadcasting my own room, and i was having a bad day. I've been through a lot lately, from losing my day job, to having my car totaled by a hit and run driver, and insurance not covering most of it, and then proceeding to raise my premiums, after taking 2 months to repair my vehicle, while i had to rent a car to work, (my job involved a lot of driving) and a total of $2600 for the rental car out of my own pockets, to a bunch of other bad stuff happeneing all within a period of 2 months. I had just been hit with the rental car bill the day before this incident.

anyway, that's to give the backdrop that will explain what happened next - i was in that good friend's room, someone in colombia who i met the very first week i was on this platform. we share the same birthday (seen each other's ID) and talk off CB all the time. good friend. And she asked me about what i had been going through.. i started to tell her, and the pain of it all came rushing back, and i haven't really talked with other humans about all this, so it really hit me hard as i was telling her, and i started to cry. I also made the mistake of telling her that 4 weeks prior, after losing my job, i had briefly contemplated taking my life, and even thought of going to buy certain drugs which i mentoned in the chat, foolishly, to do that with. HOWEVER, i told her that right after having those thoughts, i thought of my kids, and of many other things that i didn't want to give up on, and changed my mind. so anyway, as i was talking about my kids, who don't live with me, i was tearing up again, so i looked down instead of at the cam, as i dind't want to keep being seen crying on my cam. and i had my phone below the shot, off cam, and was continuing my conversaton with her, on snapchat on my phone..

well, suddenly from the corner of my eye i saw my screen turn white, and i looked up and my stream had been cut, and there was a warning about sleeping on cam! but i was awake, just looking down. so i clicked the "acknowledge this warning" button, and thought i'd be fine. about 5 seconds after that, chat was disrupted for me, and my screen showed my account was banned.

so i proceeded to write to support explaining i was not sleeping, and asking for reinstatement.

after that i was chatting more with my friend on snapchat telling her that i was banned etc.. adn suddenly i hear shouting "SEATTLE POLICE! open up" adn my door being banged hard.

I was scared to death.. had no idea why the cops were shouting at my door.. i finally let them in when they said htey'd break down my door if i didn't open up.

they rushed in asking me if i was ______ (my name). i said yes, and they told me that they had a report that i had attempted suicide by taking a certain drug (same one mentioned in chat). and they were here with the fire department to take me to the hospital.

no matter what i told them, they weren't hearing any of it. they dragged me to the ambulance and i spent the entire day (this happened around noon) at the hospital till 10pm, workign with them and trying to explain things. they never fully believed me , but the guy in charge of psychiatric evaluations, felt that i was not a risk to myself.. they also made me give a urine sample (they tried to take blood but i refused. fuck that when i didnt take anything) and it showed clean for the drug in question.. this also aided in getting released. if not, they were literally going to hold me there against my will for 72 hours!!!

i still don't know if by "site owner" they might have meant the account / owner of the chat room i was in. if so, then it was my friend who reported this. and it is entirely possible (though improbable) becasue her biggest flaw is constantly thinking her english comprehension is better than it is. so she may have misread some of my writing, ro seen certain key words and drawn the wrong conclusion. still, it sounded more like the site itself rrported this.

any thoughts on whether the site would do that? do they have live monitors?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , my account - Snarfle - was banned yesterday due to either a user reporting something or Chaturbate itself - I could not get the exact information from the police (yes the fucking police were at my door!!!).

the case number with support is 19392364

Please help me get my account back. I have tried really hard to abide by the rules, as I've been banned twice before , and this time was really unfair, and not at all due to me not understanding TOS, as in the past.

thank you! I will tell the story below, for those who are interested - i think it's somewhat entertaining, but more importantly it's very revealing, in terms of how "private" our activities really are, and how closely CB works with law enforcement and apparently our ISPs. I mean, these guys were at my door within 15 of being banned, and i was in police custody and being rushed away from my home, without a chance to grab anything but a pair of pants (i was camming when it happened, after all).

the worst part is that it was all a misunderstanding
@punker barbie i forgot to mention, i have the hospital discharge papers, showing they tested me for drugs and showing they released me the same day, and all is resolved (i was not using drugs on the platform neither was i saying i was suicidal - chaturbate should have the chat transcripts and can verify this - i only said in the chat that i had felt like that previously, but had changed my mind and did not want to die at all. they also should be able to see when they sent the warning about "sleeping on cam" and when i responded to it (very quickly after it was sent - so i was not passed out at my computer or asleep). thank you!

This account means a lot to me. this platform means a lot to me. I may not earn many tokens but it has a more important value for me, it is one of the only ways i was able to interact with people during the pandemic and i have friends that are very dear to me on that platform. sure, most of them talk to me on whatsapp also, but there's something special about being able to see each other on cam and connect that way. also, now that i lost my day job and ran out of money, i really need to focus on earning tokens. its' hard work for a guy, especially a straight guy as i have to cater to guys mostly for tokens, but i'm going to have to get back to it, since i'm not getting any calls back for second interviews yet, from the companies i've applied at. most of my friends rooms silence greys too, so making another account to chat only is not a solution.. also i think it's a TOS violation anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I still don't know who reported something to emergency services - from the way it sounded when the police officers finally answered a few of MY questions, was that chaturbate itself (they said something about the "site owner" which i highly doubt, it was probably some site admin) contacted them. I find this really weird, becasue it suggests that there are live humans viewing our streams and chats. or, possibly a combination of AI (to initially flag conversations or use recognition to flag cam feeds) and live monitors (who follow up on the initial flagging by AI). In either case it creeps me out.

I was in a friend's room, while broadcasting my own room, and i was having a bad day. I've been through a lot lately, from losing my day job, to having my car totaled by a hit and run driver, and insurance not covering most of it, and then proceeding to raise my premiums, after taking 2 months to repair my vehicle, while i had to rent a car to work, (my job involved a lot of driving) and a total of $2600 for the rental car out of my own pockets, to a bunch of other bad stuff happeneing all within a period of 2 months. I had just been hit with the rental car bill the day before this incident.

anyway, that's to give the backdrop that will explain what happened next - i was in that good friend's room, someone in colombia who i met the very first week i was on this platform. we share the same birthday (seen each other's ID) and talk off CB all the time. good friend. And she asked me about what i had been going through.. i started to tell her, and the pain of it all came rushing back, and i haven't really talked with other humans about all this, so it really hit me hard as i was telling her, and i started to cry. I also made the mistake of telling her that 4 weeks prior, after losing my job, i had briefly contemplated taking my life, and even thought of going to buy certain drugs which i mentoned in the chat, foolishly, to do that with. HOWEVER, i told her that right after having those thoughts, i thought of my kids, and of many other things that i didn't want to give up on, and changed my mind. so anyway, as i was talking about my kids, who don't live with me, i was tearing up again, so i looked down instead of at the cam, as i dind't want to keep being seen crying on my cam. and i had my phone below the shot, off cam, and was continuing my conversaton with her, on snapchat on my phone..

well, suddenly from the corner of my eye i saw my screen turn white, and i looked up and my stream had been cut, and there was a warning about sleeping on cam! but i was awake, just looking down. so i clicked the "acknowledge this warning" button, and thought i'd be fine. about 5 seconds after that, chat was disrupted for me, and my screen showed my account was banned.

so i proceeded to write to support explaining i was not sleeping, and asking for reinstatement.

after that i was chatting more with my friend on snapchat telling her that i was banned etc.. adn suddenly i hear shouting "SEATTLE POLICE! open up" adn my door being banged hard.

I was scared to death.. had no idea why the cops were shouting at my door.. i finally let them in when they said htey'd break down my door if i didn't open up.

they rushed in asking me if i was ______ (my name). i said yes, and they told me that they had a report that i had attempted suicide by taking a certain drug (same one mentioned in chat). and they were here with the fire department to take me to the hospital.

no matter what i told them, they weren't hearing any of it. they dragged me to the ambulance and i spent the entire day (this happened around noon) at the hospital till 10pm, workign with them and trying to explain things. they never fully believed me , but the guy in charge of psychiatric evaluations, felt that i was not a risk to myself.. they also made me give a urine sample (they tried to take blood but i refused. fuck that when i didnt take anything) and it showed clean for the drug in question.. this also aided in getting released. if not, they were literally going to hold me there against my will for 72 hours!!!

i still don't know if by "site owner" they might have meant the account / owner of the chat room i was in. if so, then it was my friend who reported this. and it is entirely possible (though improbable) becasue her biggest flaw is constantly thinking her english comprehension is better than it is. so she may have misread some of my writing, ro seen certain key words and drawn the wrong conclusion. still, it sounded more like the site itself rrported this.

any thoughts on whether the site would do that? do they have live monitors?

Thanks!
Hi. So what you're writing has completely frozen me. I even had to read it. But it is worth reading for all models a notice of what happens when the model crashes and writes everything on the website. The website must also be protected. It is possible that the client reported you. It probably scared him, and the client is also obliged to report such things. And I think the site also has a warning program if you want to hurt yourself. I see you wrote it honestly and straightforwardly. So I hope you're okay. I never talk about children, even if it's said in all purity, but even so, I never solve anything about the topic of what to do. You just confided in everything there were a lot of topics that are most forbidden. I keep my fingers crossed.

Reactions: snizzarfle
Upvote 0
Hi. So what you're writing has completely frozen me. I even had to read it. But it is worth reading for all models a notice of what happens when the model crashes and writes everything on the website. The website must also be protected. It is possible that the client reported you. It probably scared him, and the client is also obliged to report such things. And I think the site also has a warning program if you want to hurt yourself. I see you wrote it honestly and straightforwardly. So I hope you're okay. I never talk about children, even if it's said in all purity, but even so, I never solve anything about the topic of what to do. You just confided in everything there were a lot of topics that are most forbidden. I keep my fingers crossed.
thank you, i appreciate your kind words.. and regarding children, yes! i learned the hard way.. I did not realize that even innocent talk about my own kids was violation of TOS.. in the past i was telling a model friend something about my kid, nothing sexual, and not in main chat.. it was a PM, and i didnt know it was against the rules. now i know and i'm careful.

and yes, I actually should have mentioned in my original post above , that i totally understand the motive behind CB's strict policies, and that they need to protect themselves, as well as protect the wellbeing of the models and users on the site.

thanks again!

Upvote 0
thank you, i appreciate your kind words.. and regarding children, yes! i learned the hard way.. I did not realize that even innocent talk about my own kids was violation of TOS.. in the past i was telling a model friend something about my kid, nothing sexual, and not in main chat.. it was a PM, and i didnt know it was against the rules. now i know and i'm careful.

and yes, I actually should have mentioned in my original post above , that i totally understand the motive behind CB's strict policies, and that they need to protect themselves, as well as protect the wellbeing of the models and users on the site.

thanks again!
This has been resolved by support. @punker barbie if you were involved, thanks so much!! Even if not, thank you so much for all that you do for the community. It is a big help and we appreciate you.

Reactions: prizenka
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.