AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date.

We reviewed the age verification information that you submitted. We were not able to approve your account to receive tokens.

Anyone who wishes to broadcast on your account must submit photo ID. The name and birth date on the ID must be clearly legible. You must also submit a photo of the ID next to your face.

If you are a couple each person must submit a separate performer agreement and set of photo IDs

If a submission of yours was declined, the ID was either not acceptable or was not legible

my reply: is this the reason the account was banned?
but i'm not able to submit anything to you guys at all, Could some explain to me what i have done wrong, except always getting this. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. So due to suspect violation of our terms of service. Well that really just says i'm a suspect to something i don't even know what i did. I haven't been convicted of anything or even questioned about anything, so why is it all of a sudden i was just banned. I have never been given a reason, all i have received from you guys at chaturbate is ( This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. ) which doesn't say exactly what i was of supposed to have done, because i have never been told, so could someone please tell me exactly in detail what i have supposedly done.

i wrote to them for the 20th time at least
when i was banned as a model i was in a c2c show, and all of a sudden banned.
For 6 months i have been trying to get answers but nothing
message @punker barbie

• Wat?!
Reactions: nzhere
As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date./QUOTE]

@tigerswood888 -- CB customer service checked your account and you should be cleared to broadcast now. If that isn't the case, then please post your CB profile name here and I'll make sure CB customer service gets it.

@SherryZ You seem to have had a quoting problem here, but...

Until @punker barbie confirms that you're some official PR rep for Chaturbate, please refrain from speaking as if you're an authority on any of these matters.

Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
Argh, it happened to me just now!!!!! And the worse, is that I had a feeling it was gonna happen. You see, a few days ago, I saw this girl online named SomethingNimfomana (nympho). Obviously, I did as any guy would do and ask her things about really being a nympho... Seems like she didn't like it and threatened me to either leave her room at once or she was gonna report me. Seems she did anyway. :(

What really pains me is that just last week I had bought quite a few tokens and still had over 700. :(

I just wrote support, hoping they help me, otherwise that's it for me... :(

I have had so many issues with CB. I got unverified Jan 20th and the issue was I thought resolved. However, yesterday I got an email saying my pay was being with held Bc of that incident. The problem is that I got an email saying that the user was verified, now I realize that it is an automated response. So I went thought he process of redoing it today and got an email saying it was verified. 10 hours later support emailed me telling me that it was not verified. I'm already livid at the site Bc of all the bull I'm dealing with. Not even the kicker, one of my mods sent me a message telling me my site is banned. I did not receive any reasoning or notice about why I was banned.

I have emailed Shirley and CCed support on the email. I attached screenshots with dates and times to he email showing every verification email I got and all the crap I've dealt with. I just want to know what the ban is about. If a user reported me then I know exactly who it is and I had already contacted support about him harassing me and trying to blackmail me into doing what he wants. You know what support told me? That he was bluffing and not to worry about him.

I'm just so fed up, I've only been doing this for a few weeks and I really enjoy it but this site is bull crap.

• Helpful!
Reactions: nzhere and eyeteach
Hi! I'm an Italian camgirl in chaturbate! My Nick is Hotkitty4y And today my account is banned, But i don't have violate The term of service! Someone help me! Sorry for my english!

Argh, it happened to me just now!!!!! And the worse, is that I had a feeling it was gonna happen. You see, a few days ago, I saw this girl online named SomethingNimfomana (nympho). Obviously, I did as any guy would do and ask her things about really being a nympho... Seems like she didn't like it and threatened me to either leave her room at once or she was gonna report me. Seems she did anyway. :(

What really pains me is that just last week I had bought quite a few tokens and still had over 700. :(

wow, that seems crazy unreasonable.
chat data is stored for a short period of time, right? shouldn't they be able to run a keyword search and verify that as claimed you did nothing intentionally ill-willed towards the atmosphere of the room or the model herself, but rather only expressed interest in her online persona?

MY STORY WITH CHATURBATE
ON 1st of Feb, 2017- i mailed chaturbate about my online distribution on content from chaturbate
Darkside007(ME)---i am sending the link of my videos taken from chaturbate.com.
i never agreed to share the videos taken from your site
please help me to remove this asap

ON 11th of March-My room was banned

darkside007(ME)--why my room is banned ?
chaturbate --->>Dear darkside007,

darkside007 - You were flagged for not showing your face on cam. We have lifted the ban, but please show your face on cam.
This is to confirm that you are the person on the passport that was sent to us for age verification. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you,
Support

darkside007(ME)--Dear Chaturbate Support,

With reference to your email, enclosed attachments include scan copy of my
passport which I have submitted for age verfication along with photo of my
passport holding next to my face. I have enclosed screenshot of my room
"darkside007" broadcasting with my face for your verfication.

I assure you that my room "darkside007" is fully under my use and control.
No one other than myself is using my chaturbate user id for broadcasting.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Darkside007

Chaturbate --Dear darkside007,

We have unbanned your account, to avoid future inconveniences, we recommend that you show your face on cam from time to time you just need to show it for a few second then you can hide your face again.

We recommend either showing your face on cam when you first start camming or when you log off so avoid future flaggings of an unverified performer.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you,
Support

darkside007(ME)-Dear Chaturbate Support
my room is still banned , banned has not been removed yet

thanks and best regards
Darkside007

Chaturbate--Dear darkside007,

Thank you for showing your face - your account has been released.
Remember, please show your face from time to time to avoid being
flagged for banning. Thanks, and have fun!
Thank you,
Support

Darkside007(ME)--Dear Chaturbate Support,

I am simply amazed and dissapointed after recieving such email from chaturbate.

I have broadcasting on chaturbate for more than 2 years by now. At present I have around approx more than 42,000 followers on my chaturbate id "darkside007". Do you think it's very simple to shift or inform all my 42,000 followers if in case I create new chaturbate id!

I'm Sorry to say that if Support Team of Chaturbate is unable to resolve my issue being a chaturbate broadcaster, without providing any particular or specific reason along with proof then I think chaturbate needs to shut down it service.

I would simply not recommend others to avail any kind of service being offered by chaturbate.

Regards,

Darkside007

Darkside007-Dear Chaturbate Support,

Please clarify which terms of service I may have violated as I have already not done broadcasting for the past 2-3 weeks. It can be checked easily from my "last broadcast" status.

Also I'm not a new user of chaturbate. I am well aware about the terms and conditions of chaturbate but since I have not done broadcasting, there is no reason as to why my account has been terminated with chaturbate live cam community.

Awaiting to recieve your reply email.

cahturbate/shirley-Dear darkside007,

You've been banned for pretending to broadcast with your sister. This is against our TOS and not allowed.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

darkside007(ME)-Dear chaturbate support,

but i have never done couple show on my cam .

thanks and regards
darkside007

caaturbate/shirley-
You continue to claim broadcast with sister, you've been warned multiple times.
Incest or the fantasy of incest is NOT allowed and against our TOS.
We can not release this account.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

Darkside007(ME)-Dear Chaturbate Support,

Please clarify which terms of service I may have violated as I have already
not done broadcasting for the past 2-3 weeks. It can be checked easily from
my "last broadcast" status.

Also I'm not a new user of chaturbate. I am well aware about the terms and
conditions of chaturbate but since I have not done broadcasting, there is
no reason as to why my account has been terminated with chaturbate live cam
community.

Awaiting to recieve your reply email.

Regards,

Darkside007

Chaturbate/shirley-
You need to upload the proper age verification forms to your own profile. I can not do it for you.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

darkside007(ME)-- but i have never done couple show from my id ,why you guys want me to submit another id ?

chaturbate/shirley-Dear darkside007,

Please note the performer has been banned permanently. Thanks for understanding.
Thank you,
Support

ITS BEEN MORE THAN ONE MONTH THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED MY ACCOUNT -EVEN THEY BAN MY ANOTHER ACCOUNT (sanjayritika4u) FOR NO VALID REASON.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
I M JOBLESS
NEED TO PAY LOAN
SO MANY OTHER THINGS
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND FEEL GUILTY TO REGISTER CONTENT REMOVAL REQUEST TO CHATURBATE.COM

@ punker barbie
and here comes the pain

darkside007 - You were flagged for not showing your face on cam. We have lifted the ban, but please show your face on cam.
This is to confirm that you are the person on the passport that was sent to us for age verification. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you,
Support
This is odd because there are several if not dozens of models on Chaturbate who have had a "no face" policy for months. Maybe no one reports them?

Reactions: darkside007
This is odd because there are several if not dozens of models on Chaturbate who have had a "no face" policy for months. Maybe no one reports them?
yes they mailed me ban has been removed but it was never been removed .
and also in last mail Shirley told me to submit id proof ( HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE IF ROOM IS ALREADY BAN )
also they are forcing me to submit another id proof (I HAVE NEVER DONE COUPLE SHOW FROM DARKSIDE007)
i don't know whats in their mind
but its truly unfair (

Chaturbate has a history of banning account based on "they have reason to believe" which means maybe you did something wrong and maybe not. Chaturbate has no concern at all for their performers.

they do for the ones who earn them thousands a day -- you can even have screencap evidence of them breaking the rules and their account is safe as houses.

in last mail Shirley told me to submit id proof ( HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE IF ROOM IS ALREADY BAN )

you send your verification/proof as an attachment in a reply (e.g., to support@ email)

you send your verification/proof as an attachment in a reply (e.g., to support@ email)
send them my pp already and also screen shot of my face stating i am the only one who broadcast but now they are saying they deleted my account and cant do anything.
same mail again n again they never clarify

I used Google to find some screenshots. I can see where chaturbate's problem is to be honest. I know it sucks to hear, but that they let it slip for a very long time is no real reason to continue to do so and unban you again. No idea how the policy concerning hiding the face on other sites is, but i think it might be the same problem there too.

i am using cb for more than one year, and most asain dont show their face .
they just flagged me for the report that i have made to remove my pics n videos from google n now@punker barbie (Shirley) will not reply to this as they know its their mistake.
other sites are available but in cb i have so many followers and fans , , , i really want to join cb again
but i think i m one in million who flagged from cb ...n they really dont care about their own model ((((

• Hugs
Reactions: Alex_M_21
As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date.

We reviewed the age verification information that you submitted. We were not able to approve your account to receive tokens.

Anyone who wishes to broadcast on your account must submit photo ID. The name and birth date on the ID must be clearly legible. You must also submit a photo of the ID next to your face.

If you are a couple each person must submit a separate performer agreement and set of photo IDs

If a submission of yours was declined, the ID was either not acceptable or was not legible

my reply: is this the reason the account was banned?
but i'm not able to submit anything to you guys at all, Could some explain to me what i have done wrong, except always getting this. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. So due to suspect violation of our terms of service. Well that really just says i'm a suspect to something i don't even know what i did. I haven't been convicted of anything or even questioned about anything, so why is it all of a sudden i was just banned. I have never been given a reason, all i have received from you guys at chaturbate is ( This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. ) which doesn't say exactly what i was of supposed to have done, because i have never been told, so could someone please tell me exactly in detail what i have supposedly done.

i wrote to them for the 20th time at least
when i was banned as a model i was in a c2c show, and all of a sudden banned.
For 6 months i have been trying to get answers but nothing
6 months and no reply from them ....WYF

Easy banned people without reason is really need to get lot of attention. One day new cam site go on public with new feature, great service and great innovation im sure cb will gonna die. Pls take care of every customers and model.
so true and you know coz of their ban attitude many viewers are taking advantage and making fake report against model
i am victim too (
but no support from chaturbate team yet

If anyone ever needs help, feel free to private message me. I will try to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
i can not send you pm. but i post my query on your page but now when i log in after 2 days , i cant find my post, as if it is deleted from your page, can you help me to get back my account ms.shirley ,i would really like to join CB again.i had around 47k followers and 1yr+on cam My cb profile name is darkside007...hope to get positive reply from you @punker barbie

i can not send you pm. but i post my query on your page but now when i log in after 2 days , i cant find my post, as if it is deleted from your page, can you help me to get back my account ms.shirley ,i would really like to join CB again.i had around 47k followers and 1yr+on cam My cb profile name is darkside007...hope to get positive reply from you @punker barbie
I hope you get it sorted. I have been banned a couple times for looking too young on cam! It's like dealing with a bunch of robots at times. Surely they must have some kind of manager who deals with everything. Have you tried ringing them?

I hope you get it sorted. I have been banned a couple times for looking too young on cam! It's like dealing with a bunch of robots at times. Surely they must have some kind of manager who deals with everything. Have you tried ringing them?
they send me 4-5 mails with different reasons and i dont know what i exactly did and shirley asked me to upload my id but the question is how if my room is ban?they all are nuts ..i dont know where and whom to ask for help..

shirley asked me to upload my id but the question is how if my room is ban?

send it to her/support in a reply to the email asking for it. (I've had to send ID via email before to change my payout details, so I suspect this is what they're expecting you to do)

send it to her/support in a reply to the email asking for it. (I've had to send ID via email before to change my payout details, so I suspect this is what they're expecting you to do)[/QU
No Never done that but Read This-- its Funny.
:You continue to claim broadcast with sister, you've been warned multiple times.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

I am solo performer , she said i have been warned multiple times(not true not even once)
i never claim that i broadcast with my sister .....why would i do that????
and all share their fantasies , if thats the reason i can send them 100+ screen shots of model doing same

No Never done that but Read This-- its Funny.
:You continue to claim broadcast with sister, you've been warned multiple times.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

I am solo performer , she said i have been warned multiple times(not true not even once)
i never claim that i broadcast with my sister .....why would i do that????
and all share their fantasies , if thats the reason i can send them 100+ screen shots of model doing same
Any chance you were dirty talking about sex with a sister for a customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.