AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shh cams...from couples section of CB just now

shh plumber is here
shh daddy sleeping next room
shh my sister sleeping. lets i show her pussy till she sleeping
shh neighbor here
shh she dont know
stop the #shhh scam!!!! lol shhh i dont know i am chaturbate! Not on cam now so enjoy the spinning wheel!
(cam was only broadcasting the spinning loading graphic from CB :hilarious:)

I've had to 'shh' a couple times camming with my flatmate home. it can be a real thing. I put it in the headline so people can understand why I'm not as talky as usual, but typing instead.

top line on CB, once again "my family in home ssshhh" -- 4 anal russian orgy girls.

I guess it's a loophole if you don't say which family members ... maybe all their husbands are playing poker in the adjacent room while the wives play poke-her.

and Its ok if daddy makes princess wear a ski mask
:facepalm:
daddy.jpg

and Its ok if daddy makes princess wear a ski mask
View attachment 69721
This is kind of reaching for it. I don't think this really falls into the incest thing.

The word daddy has kind of lost that connotation for me. I know it hasn't for everyone; still, there are enough more disturbing examples out there on CB to make this one seem like nitpickery.

Or this one...

https://chaturbate.com/sexcouple0/

Room topic:
Cum and then piss on face of beautiful girl [296 tokens remaining]

If this is anybody's kink, I'm making no judgment about that. But as far as things being openly advertised that go against the TOS, I would say that it's an open and shut case.

room reported over 12 hours ago still operating..

I reported a room once, then bookmarked it...curiosity.
still fine the next day
but about a week later it was in fact banned.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I baited the russians who have been spamming the site with token banner videos and redirects in the exhib section.
They got so mad at me reporting all their accounts everytime they began replying back with threats lol

• Hugs
Reactions: rstanton
Account slavicsisters. Moderator constantly stating they are twin sisters. Up to 12,000 viewers, more than any other room at cb. Number two in the hourly contest. Made around 9,000 tokens since going online. This just cannot go unnoticed by cb.

Slavicsisters have close to 6,500 followers now. This is hard to understand, how this can be unnoticed by cb.

Online again and on the front page. I don't know what i find more irritating, that cb lets this happen or the apparently high demand for an incest show.

Online again and on the front page. I don't know what i find more irritating, that cb lets this happen or the apparently high demand for an incest show.

well, in fairness, it's probably a much lower demand than lone the girl doing virtually nothing show demand, but since that audience is split up between 100+ rooms, you don't really see how massive it is.

I flagged them and asked CB to check them???
insert "birds chirping" sound effect again
also i got silenced when i told the mod twins are against terms and conditions of CB.,.

Surprise, their mod is from poland

https://chaturbate.com/hornyfunlovers/

I wonder what the odds are of it being their studio boss.,..
:facepalm::finger:

as soon as man appeared on cam in their room hornylovers account went offline

Never mind i'm sure shirley aka punkerbarbie will be along any minute to fix it?

Last edited:
The mods account is their former account, which failed. Now they try with the incest stuff and I cannot believe what i'm seeing here. Number one room of all cb now.

A friend of mine sent a complaint to cb about their incest show. Support answered they got a "warning". No idea how a broadcaster with "sisters" in the name does not imply incest just with the name. That the same performers failed with a normally named account makes this even more bitter for all other performers on cb.

I see the exhib section is now also a gathering point for pedophiles
https://chaturbate.com/dadtoyoun/

room reported over 12 hours ago still operating..

just about to send a complaint to Cb's billing company
This one bothers me. No reason it should still be up. I wonder if @punker barbie has noticed it, I know she is probably a very busy person.

It will be a hell of a note if it is still up a full week after you reported it.

I see a user named megafapper also asking for a CB bot ?? hmm
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/views-program-for-chaturbate.730264/page-2
Yes, I've asked ;)
Because I have to know how models do this usually (usually models don't have required skills for that). And that's why I know exactly what type of bots still work, and what type does not.
And after my abuses and after crazy counters in some rooms (more than 25K online) CB start to block bots. Because before that support even don't understand what bots I mean, they think I talk about chaturbate applications.

Yes, I've asked ;)
Because I have to know how models do this usually (usually models don't have required skills for that). And that's why I know exactly what type of bots still work, and what type does not.
And after my abuses and after crazy counters in some rooms (more than 25K online) CB start to block bots. Because before that support even don't understand what bots I mean, they think I talk about chaturbate applications.

Sure, sounds very legit. lol

How incompetent are CB support? you would think after weeks and weeks of being abused by russan fake bot token scam accounts they would of done such basic thing as killing the google redirect they use...to slow them down.

But noooooo its still active

https://goo.gl/HEA9JR

Status
Not open for further replies.