AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paula TV, I am sending you a direct message now but I am pretty sure you do understand why you were reported. ;)
See, when @punker barbie posted this, I figured "Oh, @Paula TV was probably shitting in bowls and dumping them on his/her head or something..."

But no.
True - there was no misleading or deception though I never said here show me this here is 1000 tokens.

OK - what I did was a nuisance to some who reported me, but was it a bigger nuisance than what the 'greys' come off with or do constantly? In my room I don't let them speak and if anyone annoys me they just get kicked out of the room, I dont try and ban them from the service for good.

Clearly I thought the Fake 1000 was funny, never meant for it to be a nuisance.
A fake tip emote?

So, how do I report this person https://chaturbate.com/dadtoyoun/ (who still isn't banned yet) for posting a fake tip?

I think once Chaturbate gets Camgasm up and running, they should branch out even more. PedoPals.com, KiddyDiddlers.com, etc...

This is a disgusting level of incompetence.

Reactions: Paula TV
Well to be fair to CB - this is what they found.

"Your account has been banned for creating a fake tip emoticon and using it to "tip" broadcasters, which is against our rules. We have checked your account logs for the period of February 25 through April 23 and found multiple instances of this (1000 tokens) icon being used to tip over 35 broadcasters, who in turn reported your account. As a broadcaster yourself, you can imagine how upsetting this is to other broadcasters and why they reported you.

After checking that your account does not appear to have been hacked or proven that it was not you that created and ultimately used this fake icon, it has been determined that your account will remain banned permanently.

All my best"

However, 35 broadcasters over 60 days wouldn't constitute harassment would it, doing it once a day for a joke on a broadcaster - and considering I reckon most found it silly and funny, but some got pissed off and reported me. Out of that 35 how many gave a toss?

As I said, you could if you were a serious-type see it as a nuisance, I work long hours on the site and sometimes you do something to break the boredom of it. If that person had come into my room and done it, I'd say funny once, twice you're out. I'd never report the person and try and get them banned over a joke - a tip graphic.

Re: "As a broadcaster yourself, you can imagine how upsetting this is to other broadcasters"

All it was is that some thought they were worthy of 1000 tokens and got pissed that they didn't get it and that says more about their motives than mine, yes I like money but jeez have a bit of fun about you in the process :)

Last edited:
Well to be fair to CB - this is what they found.

"Your account has been banned for creating a fake tip emoticon and using it to "tip" broadcasters, which is against our rules. We have checked your account logs for the period of February 25 through April 23 and found multiple instances of this (1000 tokens) icon being used to tip over 35 broadcasters, who in turn reported your account. As a broadcaster yourself, you can imagine how upsetting this is to other broadcasters and why they reported you.

After checking that your account does not appear to have been hacked or proven that it was not you that created and ultimately used this fake icon, it has been determined that your account will remain banned permanently.

All my best"

However, 35 broadcasters over 60 days wouldn't constitute harassment would it, doing it once a day for a joke on a broadcaster - and considering I reckon most found it silly and funny, but some got pissed off and reported me. Out of that 35 how many gave a toss?

As I said, you could if you were a serious-type see it as a nuisance, I work long hours on the site and sometimes you do something to break the boredom of it. If that person had come into my room and done it, I'd say funny once, twice you're out. I'd never report the person and try and get them banned for a joke.

All it was is that some thought they were worthy of 1000 tokens and got pissed that they didn't get it and that says more about their motives than mine, yes I like money but jeez have a bit of fun about you in the process :)
35 broadcasters? Eek.

To be fair, there is something to be said for knowing when you are running a joke into the ground. Try to keep it fresh; change your material up every now and then.

Yeah I hear ya, but as I said 35 aint bad, I knew some of them, the others weren't even able to accept tips in their room and I did it simply as a joke, I would suggest only a small number got ratty and then they saw the 35.

Although I think they suspect I was trying to use it to get the models to do something for it to trick them I think that is why the ban came into place. Deception concerns, honestly tell you now never did anything like that - just dropped a nice 1000 token lump and wink faced. Left the room :)

Clearly I thought the Fake 1000 was funny, never meant for it to be a nuisance.

I got a fake tip like that once, and was just like 'aww my first fake tip', can't remember if I banned them or not. but if I hadn't been aware of that phenomenon I'd have been annoyed. but I didn't know I could report members/trolls. will definitely do that if it happens in future.

IMO, it falls into the 'you're a fucking dick' category along with the scumbag christian cunts who do this
http://www.businessinsider.com/20-tip-bible-pamphlet-2015-12/?r=AU&IR=T
a-waiter-was-annoyed-after-his-20-tip-turned-out-to-be-a-bible-pamphlet.jpg

just dropped a nice 1000 token lump and wink faced. Left the room :)

that does sound like the douche who did it to me.

how many rooms did you do this in?

Well in that photo you would tip for the service provided I never made requests or asked for anything just dropped 1000 tokens off out of the blue. I never scammed and said wow show this or do that here's 1000.

And as I said I knew some of the broadcasters some dont even accept tips and I would say here's 1000 tokens take rest of the day off :) Always in good spirits.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Cherry Bomb and Gen
IMO, it falls into the 'you're a fucking dick' category along with the scumbag christian cunts who do this
Mentioned it here a while back, but I did see a new model fall for this once. Was funny to see, but clearly it isn't going to be as funny to the person whose room it happens in.

Yeah I thought it was funny too it's the kind of thing you can only pull off once so re the 35 broadcasters over 60 days not that many really. I think what got me was the non-English language models Russians/east Europeans whose red moderators didn't find it funny and their lap dogs reported me probably.

I admit my faults still don't believe it merits a permanent ban as I wont do it again. Everyone should be entitled to a second chance and that's it. Bear in mind there are some real bad scammers on there and hand on heart I never scammed anyone with the tokens thing.

There is one guy in the male room who runs a video loop of a guy with cerebral palsy demanding tips I foolishly tipped him once but watched and found out it's a loop...he's still at it...but hey ho here's me with my fake tokens - worst in the world!

Well in that photo you would tip for the service provided
you're getting someone's hopes up with exactly what they need, only to pull the rug out from under them. the net result is them being more miserable than they were before you came into their life. that's your impact on their life -- being a dick they would rather didn't exist or have anything to do with them. if that's who you are or who you want to be, good fuckin riddance, and it's a shame we can't ban you from our society itself but only websites.

I never made requests or asked for anything just dropped 1000 tokens off out of the blue. I never scammed and said wow show this or do that here's 1000.

And as I said I knew some of the broadcasters some dont even accept tips and I would say here's 1000 tokens take rest of the day off :) Always in good spirits.

mocking someone's need for money, being there because they're trying to make money and maybe not getting tipped enough just seems like being a fuckwit to me.

reminds me of those trends like, a group of girls at a club try to hit on the ugliest guy they can find and they come together at the end to compare and whoever got the ugliest guy wins. it's just being a total bitch.

I admit my faults still don't believe it merits a permanent ban as I wont do it again. Everyone should be entitled to a second chance and that's it.

well, if I caught you false tipping me in person as a busker, I'd love to kick the shit out of you, trusting that you'll give me a second chance and not report me to the cops for my one-off character flaw of rushing to violence.

Bear in mind there are some real bad scammers on there and hand on heart I never scammed anyone with the tokens thing.

the existence of gang rape isn't something a rapist can appeal to in his favor. 'c'mon, I only normal raped ya, it could've been so much worse! - I'm a piece of shit, but I'm a small inconsequential piece of shit!'

Last edited:
mocking someone's need for money, being there because they're trying to make money and maybe not getting tipped enough just seems like being a fuckwit to me.

reminds me of those trends like, a group of girls at a club try to hit on the ugliest guy they can find and they come together at the end to compare and whoever got the ugliest guy wins. it's just being a total bitch.

Not correct again as I did it in rooms exhibitionists that I knew who never accepted tokens and joked with them - these people have no CB money arrangement, it was in good spirits.

It was stupid now looking back, wouldn't do it again simply because guess what I need money too and have been kicked out now so ah well, however it was supposed to be a joke.

Not correct again as I did it in rooms exhibitionists that I knew who never accepted tokens and joked with them - these people have no CB money arrangement, it was in good spirits.

It was stupid now looking back, wouldn't do it again simply because guess what I need money too and have been kicked out now so ah well, however it was supposed to be a joke.
Move on I guess. Try out Camsoda and Cam4.

Reactions: Paula TV
Move on I guess. Try out Camsoda and Cam4.

Yeah I am on Cam4 already - thanks for the other site:)

As I say if someone came into my room - once would be a joke try it again banned. That's me others clearly raged like uncoveredmanhole thinking they were on to something for nothing, as I never tipped for anything or asked for a show - nada.

As I say if someone came into my room - once would be a joke try it again banned. That's me others clearly raged like uncoveredmanhole thinking they were on to something for nothing, as I never tipped for anything or asked for a show - nada.
Well the room I saw it happen in, the girl was already dildoing (this is a while back). She saw it, thanked, and started amping up her performance because of it even though the guy didn't ask for anything. Funny as an un-involved observer. Still, you know later she probably felt pretty confused, then disappointed and screwed. Probably felt stupid at some point too (thinking about it now, kind of got me giggling again).

I haven't seen those fake tip graphics used in a while, but I saw it happen in another model's room I liked a while back. She banned right away. Seeing it as a fan of the model, it was more obnoxious, annoying, and stupid than funny

Yes I admit I can see the nuisance factor behind it I told you all before it probably merits a suspension not a ban as my motives were good ones just for a laugh - I do see the other side now. Although there are broadcasters who fall short of good behaviour themselves, they almost bully people into tipping, straight onto them when they come into their room - and so they were in my line of sight first :)

So let's not pretend every broadcaster is as how you paint them - some are good, some are rude and obnoxious themselves.

there's a difference between 'something for nothing' and 'someone has been in the room for ages and saw something they liked and tipped to show appreciation for it'. tips aren't only for requests. maybe you used to operate a sit-in-my-onsie-til-someone-tips-for-tits kind of showless online presence, but that's far from the only way things operate.

bans like this are a big reason why i think there should be a way to meet online sugar babies/sugar daddies where you just meet on the site and then you can cam on skype or use kik and handle the payments just between the two of you

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo and Gen
Yeah I hear ya, but as I said 35 aint bad, I knew some of them, the others weren't even able to accept tips in their room and I did it simply as a joke, I would suggest only a small number got ratty and then they saw the 35.

Although I think they suspect I was trying to use it to get the models to do something for it to trick them I think that is why the ban came into place. Deception concerns, honestly tell you now never did anything like that - just dropped a nice 1000 token lump and wink faced. Left the room :)

Ok so you were a bit of a dick... however

If you click an emoticon on C.B a "report emoticon" comes up if you click on that you can choose from
"just ignore"
"offensive"
"disgusting"
"fake tip"
"advertising"

So it looks like they do expect people to submit and use such icons and the C.B system is set up for it. For them to be seen and removed. but...

"the period of February 25 through April 23 ..multiple instances of this (1000 tokens) icon being used to tip over 35 broadcasters, who in turn reported your account."

So c.b are saying in 2 Months nobody bothered to report the fake tip emote itself for removal? since you were using it and not one of those outraged angry models that you upset could be bothered with the 3 clicks to report it?

p.s what was the code funny if its still there..

We have to be thankful it wasn't
https://chaturbate.com/dadtoyoun/ submitting photos from his family photo album

Paula the way I see it you deserve to be banned permanently. You also seem to refuse to see what exactly you did and take actual responsibility. Instead you're brushing it off and saying people raged just for calling you on your shit behavior or putting down the people you did it to and their members. People aren't thin skinned, entitled or lap dogs because you broke the rules and there are consequences to that. You admit to breaking them and like with any job if you break rules you can be fired. You can't pretend to not know it was a possible consequence.

You absolutely trolled and harassed and were rude to other performers. Period. You did it over 35 times in a couple months. You at first claimed the ban was for no reason but this was a very valid one. This wasn't a 1 or 2 time whoopsie thing you did. Models have no right to tips but you have no right to fake them. It's cruel and not behavior anyone should condone. You claim it says more about their motives than yours...but it doesn't. They're at work, working, trying to make money as with any other job, and you messed with that out of boredom. All of that says oodles about you, not them.

Your intent doesn't matter. Just because you thought it was funny doesn't mean other people are wrong to be pissed at you for breaking the rules. Just because you didn't ask for anything doesn't make it better either. You're not funny. Models don't just have to take your crap trolling and deal with it because you say so or it was funny to you. It isn't and wasn't to them. You keep calling it a nuisance but it was way more than that. And why should CB keep a nuisance rule breaker who thinks they are above those rules around anyway?

It's your job to know the rules before starting. It's not theirs to repeatedly remind you, warn you, give you a 36th+ chance, etc. This is all on you no matter how much you refuse to accept it. Cb has many faults but this isn't one of them. They did the right thing to remove you. Others doing something equal or worse doesn't absolve you from what you did. That's not an excuse.

You said first some didn't accept tokens, then said it was only ones who did. Well it can't be both so which is it? You also said you'd just leave the emote with a wink only, then said you'd joke with them. Again which is it? Then you said you knew some of the broadcasters you did it to, then it was you did know the ones you did it to. You can't seem to keep a story straight because then you basically said you targeted certain models and they were in your line of sight first.

I hope CB upholds your ban permanently. If they let it go what are you going to do next out of boredom you think is just funny? I wouldn't chance it if it was my site. You didn't stick to the rules and clearly think you are above them so really your bad outweighs any good there. I'm sure you'll come back with more excuses to try to validate your behavior but there really isn't any on this. CB bans are bad but in your case it was a good call on their part. As a model you ran around trolling other models. That's not cool.

Paula the way I see it you deserve to be banned permanently. You also seem to refuse to see what exactly you did and take actual responsibility. Instead you're brushing it off and saying people raged just for calling you on your shit behavior or putting down the people you did it to and their members. People aren't thin skinned, entitled or lap dogs because you broke the rules and there are consequences to that. You admit to breaking them and like with any job if you break rules you can be fired. You can't pretend to not know it was a possible consequence.

You absolutely trolled and harassed and were rude to other performers. Period. You did it over 35 times in a couple months. You at first claimed the ban was for no reason but this was a very valid one. This wasn't a 1 or 2 time whoopsie thing you did. Models have no right to tips but you have no right to fake them. It's cruel and not behavior anyone should condone. You claim it says more about their motives than yours...but it doesn't. They're at work, working, trying to make money as with any other job, and you messed with that out of boredom. All of that says oodles about you, not them.

Your intent doesn't matter. Just because you thought it was funny doesn't mean other people are wrong to be pissed at you for breaking the rules. Just because you didn't ask for anything doesn't make it better either. You're not funny. Models don't just have to take your crap trolling and deal with it because you say so or it was funny to you. It isn't and wasn't to them. You keep calling it a nuisance but it was way more than that. And why should CB keep a nuisance rule breaker who thinks they are above those rules around anyway?

It's your job to know the rules before starting. It's not theirs to repeatedly remind you, warn you, give you a 36th+ chance, etc. This is all on you no matter how much you refuse to accept it. Cb has many faults but this isn't one of them. They did the right thing to remove you. Others doing something equal or worse doesn't absolve you from what you did. That's not an excuse.

You said first some didn't accept tokens, then said it was only ones who did. Well it can't be both so which is it? You also said you'd just leave the emote with a wink only, then said you'd joke with them. Again which is it? Then you said you knew some of the broadcasters you did it to, then it was you did know the ones you did it to. You can't seem to keep a story straight because then you basically said you targeted certain models and they were in your line of sight first.

I hope CB upholds your ban permanently. If they let it go what are you going to do next out of boredom you think is just funny? I wouldn't chance it if it was my site. You didn't stick to the rules and clearly think you are above them so really your bad outweighs any good there. I'm sure you'll come back with more excuses to try to validate your behavior but there really isn't any on this. CB bans are bad but in your case it was a good call on their part. As a model you ran around trolling other models. That's not cool.
Welcome back Teagan. Long time no see.

Teagan - I do take responsibility for it. I have posted what I've done wrong and admit that. The rules aren't clear as to uploading emoticons, I read them in detail after. There is a paragraph that CB can use to ban people for whatever reason they see fit and that's what they've done.

Also Chaturbate seems to have highly selective regulation of the site in fact only because I was such an idiot that I came before their attentions, others with ulterior darker motives lurk on there and scam. Me I was trying to be funny and yes the joke was on me.

I would love to live your life it seems one in which no one deserves a second chance and you don't seem a very nice person with that outlook to be honest.

• Wat?!
Reactions: IndySolo
well, if I caught you false tipping me in person as a busker, I'd love to kick the shit out of you, trusting that you'll give me a second chance and not report me to the cops for my one-off character flaw of rushing to violence.

Catch a grip man! Rape is a criminal offence punishable by law and rightly so don't try and conflate my chaturbate rule breaking with that of rape and a criminal offence. You seem to be very aggressive towards me. At least I admitted my faults shared my mistakes. How many others on here who do things wrong openly admit to things. Wouldn't it be great to live in yours and Teagan's world where nobody fucks things up.

Paula the way I see it you deserve to be banned permanently. You also seem to refuse to see what exactly you did and take actual responsibility. Instead you're brushing it off
Yeah this is the first CB ban in a while that I totally think is justified.

You got banned for posting a fake tip emote? seriously

The only one looking bad in that case is Chaturbate! holey shit they pathetic or what..
I'd support banning anyone who uses fake tip emotes. Scammers don't belong on camsites on either side of the screen. Chaturbate doesn't look bad for banning a pest who's tricking models.

Teagan - I do take responsibility for it. I have posted what I've done wrong and admit that. The rules aren't clear as to uploading emoticons, I read them in detail after. There is a paragraph that CB can use to ban people for whatever reason they see fit and that's what they've done.

Also Chaturbate seems to have highly selective regulation of the site in fact only because I was such an idiot that I came before their attentions, others with ulterior darker motives lurk on there and scam. Me I was trying to be funny and yes the joke was on me.

I would love to live your life it seems one in which no one deserves a second chance and you don't seem a very nice person with that outlook to be honest.

Bravo. Just bravo. Attempting to insult me because I'm not in favor of you getting a 36th+ chance to break more rules. Nice try but all of your own posts go against you. You had a 2nd chance back in Feb when you could have chosen not to post the fake tip again, but you did it anyway. Then you did it for a 3rd time, a 4th, and so on to the tune of at least 35 times. You didn't take responsibility actually. You've done quite the opposite over and over but like I called it you would just come back with more bull and excuses. Whatever, that's on you. You have zero right to complain though in all honesty and even less of a right to act innocent now. You trolled multiple times for months, got caught, and this is what you get. Again it doesn't matter what other people do, you are responsible for your own actions and behavior at the end of the day. Someone else being worse doesn't excuse you. The joke isn't on you because there is no joke, just a troll.

If I have to explain it, the answer is even more obvious to everyone else.

Well I think you're wrong. I believe people that are genuinely sorry for what they have done wrong should be allowed a second chance in life and at things. But hey ho. You don't that's great good for you. We agree to disagree.

Well I think you're wrong. I believe people that are genuinely sorry for what they have done wrong should be allowed a second chance in life and at things. But hey ho. You don't that's great good for you. We agree to disagree.

You obviously weren't sorry or you wouldn't have done it 35 times.

Stop saying "second chances." You had 35 chances to do the right thing and never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.