AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teagan - I do take responsibility for it. I have posted what I've done wrong and admit that. The rules aren't clear as to uploading emoticons, I read them in detail after. There is a paragraph that CB can use to ban people for whatever reason they see fit and that's what they've done.

Also Chaturbate seems to have highly selective regulation of the site in fact only because I was such an idiot that I came before their attentions, others with ulterior darker motives lurk on there and scam. Me I was trying to be funny and yes the joke was on me.

I would love to live your life it seems one in which no one deserves a second chance and you don't seem a very nice person with that outlook to be honest.

What is the code? is the fake tip emote still there.. yes you were a dick but.. why was the emoticon still there after 2 months. When they can removed in 3 clicks when reported by either a member or a model?

Why does C.B NOT require emotes to be checked after submitting?

You obviously weren't sorry or you wouldn't have done it 35 times.

Stop saying "second chances." You had 35 chances to do the right thing and never did.

Well honestly, I didn't realise I had broken the rules doing what I did and I wont repeat what I have written in detail but briefly a) it was done out of fun b) with broadcasters I knew & I am friendly with c) some that didn't even accept tokens d) and to small number of others - so all in all 35 over two months is not harassment, 35 times a day would be imo?

Yes I realise a lot of cammers on this thread will instinctively say just right and who can blame them from the broadcaster's perspective. I am a broadcaster too and have lots of things done on me lots of times, but I honestly can't remember reaching for the report function and trying to get someone kicked off and ruining their income in doing so. Banned people from my room, of course, yes, I do that.

I messed up & didn't mean to upset people and admit the errors of my ways and think I should have a second chance as I now know the rules. Even a suspension for a month or so and loss of money from that. I am not asking to go unpunished just not receive a permanent ban.

What is the code? is the fake tip emote still there.. yes you were a dick but.. why was the emoticon still there after 2 months. When they can removed in 3 clicks when reported by either a member or a model?

Why does C.B NOT require emotes to be checked after submitting?

Because there are no rules governing their use which is my point about I didn't know I had broken CB terms, there will be rules about images uploaded that break laws - animals and stuff like that etc. It's a grey area really and I would say chaturbate probably pulled out clause 19 on me to make up for this:

Termination of Access to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement.

Everyone should be entitled to a second chance and that's it.
I believe people that are genuinely sorry for what they have done wrong should be allowed a second chance in life and at things.
think I should have a second chance as I now know the rules.
You really are starting to sound pathetic. I don't blame you for asking for a second chance. But you sound like you feel it is owed to you at this point (when it is clearly not coming), and it's a little disgusting.
Teagan - I do take responsibility for it.
What about accountability? In your case, that means you got banned. Live and learn. Nobody owes you anything else.
So let's not pretend every broadcaster is as how you paint them - some are good, some are rude and obnoxious themselves.
Yeah, some of them run around fake tipping. Some like @darkside007 (doing incest play and worse) get banned then want to come in here and pretend they have been wronged in some way. There are enough real b.s. bans going on at CB without whiners and liars muddying the waters.

I think what got me was the non-English language models Russians/east Europeans whose red moderators didn't find it funny and their lap dogs reported me probably.
And some of those Russian/East Euro performers are putting in some long hours for little money, some in shit conditions, and some of them are good people.

Get you a bowl and sit there hungry for 8-12 hours, maybe somebody will come along and offer you some fake porridge.

Most likely you got hit with these:

"g. You will not post any message, picture or recording, or use the Service in any way that:
  1. Violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or
  2. Is fraudulent or otherwise constitutes unlawful conduct in connection with your use of the Service, or violates any law."
"k. You will not publish or forward any chain letters, advertisements, spam, or any similar commercial message through the Service."

Fake tips are fraudulent. It could be considered spam as well. Especially since you repeatedly did it so many times harassing people. It's not really a grey area. Plus they have every right to have a clause to cover their asses to ban people for things not explicitly stated. They can't cover every single thing really.

On another note I just saw this one: "t. Contributors are prohibited from making any statements, written or verbal, or cause or encourage others to make any statements, written or verbal, which defame, disparage, or in any way criticize the Site or Service."

Could now be this too since you're slamming them into the ground for upholding their own rules and not allowing you to troll people.

And some of those Russian/East Euro performers are putting in some long hours for little money, some in shit conditions, and some of them are good people.

Get you a bowl and sit there hungry for 8-12 hours, maybe somebody will come along and offer you some fake porridge.

They are no different to me pal you are mistaken if you think I dont put in long hours or for that matter live off porridge. Here's a picture of my fridge right now - you see what's in there -nothing.

erxzsg.jpg

At least the eastern Europeans get a better dollar conversion rate than me in the UK and pounds - I tell you what I might be skint and prob eat less than those Russians but I never lost my sense of humour - which is what got me into this mess :)

So forgive me if I am asking for second chances but would be nice to get back earning again and off this forum.

They are no different to me pal you are mistaken if you think I dont put in long hours or for that matter live off porridge. Here's a picture of my fridge right now - you see what's in there -nothing.

erxzsg.jpg
Looks like you fixing to go down a few dress sizes.

I feel like if youre so desperate there are a lot of ways to make money and instead of complaining about a legit ban you would be doing something else other than posting on this forum.

And I mean if you were so desperate before this ban then maybe you should have been working instead of trolling.

o_O

I was working my master output was work - not trolling, I have lots of jobs. You paint a pretty simply straightforward approach to things which is hard to disagree with. But how about your room is quiet, you see a broadcaster you know, you drop in chat and try out a 1000 token tip for fun and a laugh. It's not exactly hard or time consuming to drop by when no token holders are in your own room and the webcam experience is going slow re tippers and so on.

I work on various sites and yeah there are other ways to earn money now, but just got sucked in on here initially about no reason being provided by CB as to my banning, then when I found out I posted it on here. Got involved in a discussion. It happens.

Last edited:
As someone who worked a token site, and who has worked CB before, anyone, and I mean anyone-this does not exclude models, if anything it especially applies to them-should be banned for what you did. You are fucking with people's money. You do not fuck with peoples money. 1000 tokens is $50. That's enough to go food shopping. That's enough for me to pay my credit card bill. That's enough for my cat to go get his damn shots that he's late by about a month on. You may have seen it as funny, but it was not, and your refusal to see that even if you did it in fun that it wasn't funny is honestly very telling.

You deserved to get banned. You don't get second chances when you aren't showing true repentance nor when you've victimized others within the camming community and aren't actively working towards fixing the problem. Second chances aren't given on silver platters. They're fucking earned.

Last edited:
How am I not showing true repentance - maybe not in your eyes - but I have admitted my errors and mistakes quite openly.

I want to be clear also I used this fake token in rooms where I was a moderator of another broadcaster, it was done as a joke in there, they knew me, they knew my character, thought it was funny and so on and it was bit of a gimmick to add to the role play or whatever. Others when I tried it obviously didn't find it funny.

It was never used in a sinister way.

Any way this is a webcam forum and I appreciate that models and broadcasters will get worked up about it just because you swear and shout loudest about what you think of me doesn't necessarily make you judge and jury in a court. As I said taken in the whole I think I am worthy of a second chance and I've been kicked off the site and that's punishment and loss of earnings. Just hope it can be overturned. If not well I've made my case.

what you think of me doesn't necessarily make you judge and jury in a court

No, more like the people talking on TV afterwards, since you've already been sentenced to banishment.

No, more like the people talking on TV afterwards, since you've already been sentenced to banishment.

Bans can be overturned, there was a broadcaster who did watersports in private shows - clear breach of behaviour terms - got banned, but was ultimately allowed back in.

There was a broadcaster who never showed face despite using the headline of 'getting naked and full face at 'goal'' over and over again to get tokens - but never actually did get naked. A clear scam. That person was allowed back in again to the site, ban was lifted.

So who knows...

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
We aren't CB so you didn't make your case. We aren't who decided to kick you off. We just agree with it happening.

If it was a personal joke between you and another model then fine but that was one instance. One out of over 35 of them. You repeatedly trying to justify it shows you're not truly sorry. So is you trying to say your intent should matter despite you admitting to targeting certain models. You keep calling it a second chance though you did it over 35 times. You keep bringing up others despite the fact that they aren't you. You're only sorry you got busted for it. You also didn't admit it at first and tried to pretend you have no clue why and bashed CB over it.

We aren't worked up, we aren't shouting, we aren't trying to be the loudest, we just see your trolling and rule breaking for exactly what it was. You simply don't like it. You came here trying to put down CB because you saw it as easy but we aren't stupid and see through you. Your own words betrayed you. That's no ones fault but your own. No one here is claiming to be judge and jury, except for Shirley because she actually is lol, but you made your case here trying to get reinstated and the majority thinks you should never be. You came here remember? No one forced you. Now when people don't agree with your trolling you're lashing out at them. No one feels bad for trolls though, and no one likes it when you mess with their money even if it's fake.

How am I not showing true repentance - maybe not in your eyes - but I have admitted my errors and mistakes quite openly.

I want to be clear also I used this fake token in rooms where I was a moderator of another broadcaster, it was done as a joke in there, they knew me, they knew my character, thought it was funny and so on and it was bit of a gimmick to add to the role play or whatever. Others when I tried it obviously didn't find it funny.

It was never used in a sinister way.

Any way this is a webcam forum and I appreciate that models and broadcasters will get worked up about it just because you swear and shout loudest about what you think of me doesn't necessarily make you judge and jury in a court. As I said taken in the whole I think I am worthy of a second chance and I've been kicked off the site and that's punishment and loss of earnings. Just hope it can be overturned. If not well I've made my case.

Every time I read a sentence where you state that you have seen the "error of your ways" or that you are "accepting responsibility for your actions" or that you are showing "true repentance" - I keep thinking of this GIF:

tumblr_mf5s0vlkqO1rbn1qw.gif

Seeing the error of your ways means NOT dismissing your actions as a joke. It may have been a joke to you. But in reality, it is absolutely cruel and heartless to get someone's hopes up by dangling money in front of their face, and then pulling it away. And then laughing at them for believing it could be true. That is truly despicable behavior - and I have not seen you acknowledge it once. I have not seen you acknowledge that your actions were hurtful. That they were cruel to others.

Accepting responsibility for your actions means accepting the consequences for it. You don't get a "get out of jail free" card just because you weren't aware of the rules. Accepting responsibility means accepting the punishment/consequences that goes along with breaking the rules. That is what responsibility means. It doesn't mean "get forgiven with absolutely no consequences for being cruel to others". You took pleasure in lying to performers - in watching their eyes light up at the thought of being given such a gracious tip - and then pulling it away and watching their hopes dashed. That isn't a joke. That is fraud. That is cruel. And that can be described as spam and harassment, as you did it almost THREE DOZEN times. If you want to accept responsibility for breaking the rules 35+ times..... Then accept the consequences of that.

If you want to be repentant... How about you start by acknowledging that what you did was wrong? That it wasn't a joke. Acknowledge that you shouldn't have done it. Try to act as if you are even a little bit sorry for how you treated others who did nothing wrong with you. I don't see any remorse in any of your posts. I see you try to shift the blame from your shoulders by saying it was just a joke, that you shouldn't be punished, that you didn't know the rules, that you deserve yet another chance. Yet I fail to see anywhere where you truly act remorseful. Where you even try to emphasize with the people you were laughing at. All I have seen you do is worry about yourself. You aren't sorry for treating others poorly. You cannot even recognize that what you did was wrong. You still don't see it. All you see is how you have been treated "unfairly". In reality, you hurt yourself. You did this to yourself. You broke the rules. You tried to treat fellow performers poorly under the guise of a joke. The only thing you care about is that you were caught and punished.

Why do people deserve another chance when they treat others poorly? You reap what you sow. You thought you would get a laugh out of tricking fellow performers. Why would a camsite want a model who treats others like that? Why should you been given a chance when you treated 35 other models poorly? You had 35 chances to do the right thing and treat your fellow models as human beings, not by laughing at their expenses in a twisted form of entertainment. You are adult enough to be a cam model, which means you should be adult enough to treat other human beings with respect and decency, not as unconsenting participants of some twisted joke for your own entertainment.

Take responsibility. Stop trying to shoulder the blame on anyone else. Stop making excuses. You did this to yourself. You acted like a child and treated your fellow models with extreme disrespect. Be an adult. Accept that you did something wrong to a lot of people. Accept the consequences of your behavior. Find another site and learn from your mistake. Try treating others with respect instead of like a joke.

Last edited:
Reality Fucking Check to the MAX

I want to slow clap standing ovation this. There never once was an "I'm sorry for those I hurt/trolled/harassed/etc." Not one single apology was actually given. Not even a fake "I'm sorry if you were offended." Instead she bashed the very people who reported for trolling and blames them.

Accepting responsibility means accepting the punishment/consequences that goes along with breaking the rules. That is what responsibility means. It doesn't mean "get forgiven with absolutely no consequences for being cruel to others"

I did say that I am prepared to accept punishment - a suspension, because it will never happen again. A permanent ban is like a life sentence for an act of stupidity, even people that murder people don't get life sentences these days in the UK/Europe - bit harsh to strike me off for good. In my message to Punk Barbie I did offer her my assurances that it would never happen again. And to you I apologise :)

You broke the rules.

The rules on this are not clear actually from my reading of it - although what is clear is the CB can ban for whatever reason or none which I have found out :)

You took pleasure in lying to performers - in watching their eyes light up at the thought of being given such a gracious tip - and then pulling it away and watching their hopes dashed. That isn't a joke. That is fraud. That is cruel. And that can be described as spam and harassment

That's a very emotive picture you have painted. But as I have said I did it in rooms where I was friendly with 'exhibitionist's who have NO financial money arrangement with Chaturbate - I am not sure the number myself out of the 35 that it amounted to but your argument doesn't apply about me dangling a carrot and pulling it away. It was never like that - the rooms I did it in people knew me already and a relationship had been built up to the point that the broadcasters knew I wasn't being exploitative. OK there were others...

I suspect the ones that complained are the ones who are driven by a false sense of entitlement.

Last edited:
I did say that I am prepared to accept punishment - a suspension, because it will never happen again. A permanent ban is like a life sentence for an act of stupidity, even people that murder people don't get life sentences these days in the UK/Europe

Did you seriously just compare yourself to a murderer in a prison?

No you want me to receive a life ban from CB for an act of stupidity. I said even murderers don't serve life in prison for murders these days in the UK/Europe - yet everyone on here wants to give me a life ban.

The point being people are allowed second chances in life.

Catch a grip man! Rape is a criminal offence punishable by law and rightly so don't try and conflate my chaturbate rule breaking with that of rape and a criminal offence. You seem to be very aggressive towards me. At least I admitted my faults shared my mistakes. How many others on here who do things wrong openly admit to things. Wouldn't it be great to live in yours and Teagan's world where nobody fucks things up.

Yup. Right after just this morning telling someone to catch a grip and not conflate criminal offenses to CB.

Paula you're only prepared to accept a punishment you made up. CB is US based mind you and here people don't just get life for murder, they get executed. Why? Because some things are so heinous you don't get a second chance. Or a 36th to do it again. But here you are again blaming the people who reported you as entitled instead of accepting responsibility that what you did was a dick ass move. It's not entitlement to call a troll a troll and report them for harassment and rule breaking. Take a minute, try to grasp that. Try to understand it while you simultaneously act entitled about getting a ban removed and getting a 36th chance yourself. Second chances are one thing but not only does that not apply to you but also keep in mind people earn them, and the fact that other people aren't required to give them just because someone wants one.

I did say that I am prepared to accept punishment - a suspension, because it will never happen again.

Y'know... The next time I break the law, I am going to tell the judicial system that I am prepared to accept punishment... As long as it's just probation. That's how punishment works, right? We get to pick the consequences of our own rule-breaking? We get to decide how much we've hurt or disappointed others, and we get to determine that we haven't, and therefore, we get to pick what punishments we do and don't deserve? Especially when we have shown exactly zero remorse for our actions?

Unfortunately, it's not. If I steal something, I don't get to say, "I didn't know it was wrong to steal, so I stole 35 times, but please give me another chance." That isn't how it works. The rules are in place whether you believe in them or not. It is usually pretty obvious that stealing is wrong. Just as it is usually pretty obvious not to try to harass other models by sending them fake tips. I always am flabberghasted when people act like they don't know how to treat other humans with decency. You shouldn't have to be told that it's wrong to troll fellow models. The camsite isn't responsible for teaching you to treat other human beings with respect and not as jokes. You should already know that by now. The camsite isn't responsible for ensuring that you read the rules clearly. That is your responsibility.

That's a very emotive picture you have painted. But as I have said I did it in rooms where I was friendly with 'exhibitionist's who have NO financial money arrangement with Chaturbate - I am not sure the number myself out of the 35 that it amounted to but your argument doesn't apply about me dangling a carrot and pulling it away. It was never like that - the rooms I did it in people knew me already and a relationship had been built up to the point that the broadcasters knew I wasn't being exploitative. OK there were others...

I believe this speaks for itself.

I suspect the ones that complained are the ones who driven by a false sense of entitlement.

The only one I see driven by a false sense of entitlement is you. Once again, trying to shrug off any blame for your behavior. Once again, trying to point fingers at anyone else other than yourself. Once again, trying to avoid responsibility and saying that you deserve to be forgiven because you never truly did anything wrong. That it isn't your fault that people thought they could be paid for their work. That it isn't your fault that you were punished for trying to trick others. You aren't entitled to treat others poorly and then get away with it. You aren't entitled to break the rules over and over again and not be punished fairly. You haven't even apologized once.

You are not the victim here.

For once, Chaturbate has given a very fair and very just punishment. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean that it wasn't fair.

Teagan - I hear what you are saying, I accept I did wrong and can see the nuisance factor but still don't believe it merits a life ban, I am genuine about it never happening again as I can see the other side.

Please elaborate.

As a performer yourself, do you not believe you are worth 1000 tokens?

Sure if I am performing intense erotic acts as directed by the tipper - not somebody sitting in a chair just smoking a fag/cigarette and listening to music.

I never used the tips to deceive to act as real tips I never made requests or anything context is key here but this is lost in this room looking back, it's difficult to explain. There was one room for sure I dropped 1000 tokens in and the person was sitting smoking listening to music and clearly 1000 tokens would not be genuinely earned in those circumstances.

You keep calling it a nuisance instead of what it actually was. Let me repeat it yet again. You trolled, spammed, and harassed multiple people over months. That is very much a banable offense no matter how you try to spin it. I think the rules are pretty clear. Don't break the law and don't be a dick. I'm not sure why that is hard to follow for you. I'm also not sure why you think the only thing worth being tipped for is hardcore but whatever. That's another issue for another day.

No you want me to receive a life ban from CB for an act of stupidity. I said even murderers don't serve life in prison for murders these days in the UK/Europe - yet everyone on here wants to give me a life ban.

The point being people are allowed second chances in life.

The point is... Even murders who are given another chance usually work hard to prove that they deserve it. They don't go around saying, "Haha. That girl was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn't my fault. I was just being stupid. How entitled was she to think that she deserved to walk around and keep breathing, amirite? I didn't know it was wrong to kill 35 people... But I didn't know the rules, so I won't do it again. I accept what I did was wrong, but really, it was her fault. Not mine at all. I don't deserve this."

Murders who are released accept the consequences for their behavior. They apologize. They recognize that they did wrong. They recognize that it was their fault. They recognize that they have to pay their dues. In the US, if they want to be released and given a second chance, they freaking earn it. They don't just assume that they deserve it. They show some sort of rehabilitation, and then are released. But many aren't. Even those who show remorse are kept locked away, because that was the punishment the judicial system gave them.

Those who don't show a shred of remorse aren't given another chance.

The point is... You are not entitled to forgiveness when you hurt others. You are not entitled to second chances when you throw away the first one.

Actually Teagan the rules aren't clear on the uploading and usage of emoticons on CB which is all I did btw.

However what is clear is the clause that CB can ban for whatever reasons or for none - in that case is there really much point having any sort of rules whenever a ban can come about for no reason whatever.

Anyway Teagan, we've made our points known.

Emoticons are under the same dang rules as everything else. Don't break the law and don't be a dick with them either. That's common sense and human decency stuff.

Yup CB can run their business and ban for no reason any time they want. That doesn't change any facts here though and isn't relevant They had cause with you.

I did say that I am prepared to accept punishment - a suspension, because it will never happen again

Unfortunately for you, Chaturbate doesn't do suspensions, just bans.

Shirley has already made it clear that you won't be allowed to return to the site. Stop trying to justify your asinine behavior, accept it, and move on to a different site.

Status
Not open for further replies.