AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Hello Boys & Girls.
My account on CB was suddenly banned=(
I start to work there about month ago. All was fine except one bann with underage suspect, but it was very quckly solved by support. And now when I go online to make show I saw that my account was suddenly blocked. I didn't even go online for a week before this happen. But in my last show one guy tell that he report my room because he think I look underage/.
So I immediately contact support and get this standart message:

Dear ********,

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date.
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Customer Support

After that I can't get any answer from them about reason of bann, or how I can solve this problem.

Maybe someone can help with advice?

Im afraid she's offline since 31 Jule =( And I cant pm while I "noob" here. Dont want to spam to get more messages.

Interesting......

Didnt we all have to send in a copy front and back of a drivers liscense/ID card with proof of date and also hold it up to our face??
What more do they want!?

Jugding by all the past threads on here they followed the standard CB routine. Recieve complaint - instaban - no real reason or reply given.

Yes sometimes girls even with valid verified ID on file will get reported multiple times and get banned and have to show proof they are who they say they are. OP Shirley (punker barbie here) will randomly pop on here when she feels like it but it's happening less and less. And she replies to less and less issues here as well. It's ridiculous. The only other things you can try is emailing shirley@chaturbate.com or support@chaturbate.com or on twitter which also rarely works. It's all anyone can try though. Im sorry.

Today after 5 days I got second reply:

Ass you may have noticed your account has been banned.

Any tokens that have been earned will be paid out at then end of this pay period to the payment information we have on file.
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Customer Support.

They don't say about reason anything((

Brian, while you're waiting to hear back from them, I strongly urge you to sign up with a different camsite. I know that Streammate allows men on cam, and they aren't anywhere near as ban-happy as Chaturbate is. Seriously, search "Chaturbate ban" in the search bar, and you'll see hundreds of accounts just from people who are on this forum, ALONE. Still keep pushing to get your money, but take your business somewhere where you'll actually be respected and not live in fear of losing your job for no reason.

Update.
I get the payment from CB. Wanna say Thanks for that. Also i found out that my email was hacked. I say about it to CB support. Maybe someone go online from my account. Guess what answer I get?
"
As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

Thank you,
Customer Support"

So, still don't know reason. And still didnt get answer from Shirley.
=(

Reactions: Belfbi
I just went to broadcast, clicked on "email my followers", then I got a message my acct was banned. There's only 3 days left until payout. Some notice ahead of time might have been nice. I'm sure it was one of 3 jerks that I banned from my chatroom recently who like to harass me. This really sucks! I'm on food stamps now as it is and this was my only job. I hate Chaturbate's "ban now, investigate later" policy. I see why people switch over to MFC now.

I just went to broadcast, clicked on "email my followers", then I got a message my acct was banned. There's only 3 days left until payout. Some notice ahead of time might have been nice. I'm sure it was one of 3 jerks that I banned from my chatroom recently who like to harass me. This really sucks! I'm on food stamps now as it is and this was my only job. I hate Chaturbate's "ban now, investigate later" policy. I see why people switch over to MFC now.
*update* Finally found out someone reported me for using pre-recorded video. WTF??? They still didn't answer me about if I will receive my money owed to me so far. Is it only me, or do they not know how to answer more than one question in an email? I am never letting "grays" in my room EVER again! GRRRRRRRRRR

*update* Finally found out someone reported me for using pre-recorded video. WTF??? They still didn't answer me about if I will receive my money owed to me so far. Is it only me, or do they not know how to answer more than one question in an email? I am never letting "grays" in my room EVER again! GRRRRRRRRRR
Sad to say but even if you dont let them talk they can still pop in and report you.

That just happened to one of the models I was following. She has no chance of ever finding out what the heck happened and it's her number source of income. They terminated her account based on her saying no to a member as far as I know. Not much I can do to help the poor thing.

Reactions: Belfbi
Hello Boys & Girls.
I start to work there about month ago. All was fine except one bann with underage suspect, but it was very quckly solved by support. And now when I go online to make show I saw that my account was suddenly blocked. I didn't even go online for a week before this happen. But in my last show one guy tell that he report my room because he think I look underage/.

Dear ********,

As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. Any tokens currently held in your account will be disbursed to you on our next payment date.

Thank you,
Customer Support

After that I can't get any answer from them about reason of bann, or how I can solve this problem.

when i was on the site i had over 6000 viewers and had verifyied my age and i was in the middle of the show and was banned they can aparently bann u if so many people report u and it dont have to have a reason

Given the fact that there are probably 90 threads on the same subject, it is pretty silly that a year old (ok less but whatevs) thread was bumped for that lackluster post.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hey ! It happend to me yesterday ! It was my fault I wasnt informed about some rule and tchummmm! I wrote to the support to explain my point of view! I heard that many girls dont even try to write to than! I would say please try, sometimes it helps. I got my account back and off course will be carefull to dont break any rule again! Take a look on your profile and the rules. Avoid anythings that can treat you hard work! I know that sometimes they just kick you out. But try to ask for your account back i got mine I spended 7 months work so hard to get what i have now dont give up ! =D

Reactions: Booty_4U
Anddddd.... I also would say ; - Have a plan B! I have my account on MFC that i never used! I will give it a try next week let you girls know. I know that sometimes to share cams or work on 2 sites gets hard.. But, try to have a second option! I felt yesterday that CB is my only incoming and even i would not make a lot on a secound website putting more efford on CB. I would at least have some audience growing somewhere else so if something like that happend again. I wouldnt start from 0... Think about that! Kisses

If anyone ever needs help, feel free to private message me. I will try to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
Hi Shirley we are so confused, our account is banned right now, we dont really know the reason... For us is difficult to understand the chaturbate support, they send us a warning while we were broadcasting and then we get banned. We want to keep working on CB please help US :(

If anyone ever needs help, feel free to private message me. I will try to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
Please keep in mind that people who are new to this forum cannot use the private messaging function until they finish an initiation period. (This would likely explain why you get so many posts on your profile wall here instead of PMs.)

Hello Boys & Girls.

Dear ********,

Thank you,
Customer Support

Chaturbate has a history of banning account based on "they have reason to believe" which means maybe you did something wrong and maybe not. Chaturbate has no concern at all for their performers.

Easy banned people without reason is really need to get lot of attention. One day new cam site go on public with new feature, great service and great innovation im sure cb will gonna die. Pls take care of every customers and model.

Hey I can't pm you but I would really like to join CB again. I had around 30k followers and 1 yr+ on cam. My profile name is JentlemanBear on CB please if you have any tips I would appreciate it @punkerbarbie

Hello guys i have almost the Same situation here with my account was closed and took my tokens without any reason what should i do to recover my tokens and my account is somebody here can will help with my problem thanck you!!!

We reviewed the age verification information that you submitted. We were not able to approve your account to receive tokens.

Anyone who wishes to broadcast on your account must submit photo ID. The name and birth date on the ID must be clearly legible. You must also submit a photo of the ID next to your face.

If you are a couple each person must submit a separate performer agreement and set of photo IDs

If a submission of yours was declined, the ID was either not acceptable or was not legible

my reply: is this the reason the account was banned?
but i'm not able to submit anything to you guys at all, Could some explain to me what i have done wrong, except always getting this. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. So due to suspect violation of our terms of service. Well that really just says i'm a suspect to something i don't even know what i did. I haven't been convicted of anything or even questioned about anything, so why is it all of a sudden i was just banned. I have never been given a reason, all i have received from you guys at chaturbate is ( This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. ) which doesn't say exactly what i was of supposed to have done, because i have never been told, so could someone please tell me exactly in detail what i have supposedly done.

i wrote to them for the 20th time at least
when i was banned as a model i was in a c2c show, and all of a sudden banned.
For 6 months i have been trying to get answers but nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.