AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned from Chaturbate for no reason?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 12, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Jadee_m
Today was my first day , from nowhere they banned me . I didn’t do anything against the rules . I already read everything and I don’t know why they banned me . Please help me @punker barbie

I made like 700 tkns, for some of you maybe is not a lot but it was my first day I was online just 3 hours . Just sitting and trying to have a show . What was the problem ?

Yeah I have had to distance myself from CB. The bans seem to come out of nowhere. I also am not happy that there is a site that is automatically recording everyone and posting your shows. I have moved to a new platform that provides better protection for me.

Upvote 0
Today was my first day , from nowhere they banned me . I didn’t do anything against the rules . I already read everything and I don’t know why they banned me . Please help me @punker barbie

I made like 700 tkns, for some of you maybe is not a lot but it was my first day I was online just 3 hours . Just sitting and trying to have a show . What was the problem ?
Also I forgot to put my username on CB is jadee_m . Please @punker barbie help me 😞

Upvote 0
Hello @Jadee Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Oh! Hello Darling @punker barbie Thank you very much for responding.
My username: jadee_m
I don't have a ticket number yet.
I don't know if I'm good at this, I don't understand why to block my page if I was only there in front of the camera nervous because it was my first time. 🙏😞

Upvote 0
Oh! Hello Darling @punker barbie Thank you very much for responding.
My username: jadee_m
I don't have a ticket number yet.
I don't know if I'm good at this, I don't understand why to block my page if I was only there in front of the camera nervous because it was my first time. 🙏😞
Hello @Jadee I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23152528

Reactions: Jadee
Upvote 0