AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned-No reply from support- HELP please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2023
Hello,
my account black_ghodess was banned 8 days ago for no aparent reason. I have been streaming for almost 4 to 5 years without any issue, I am well aware of the rules of the site and I am always very careful and have always respected the rules. Last week i was surprised to see my account has been banned, I didnt receive any warning or message. I have contacted support via email, received the automated email saying an agent will be in contact soon. I have patiently waited for 8 days and I have sent a reminder email yesterday to see if I get some sort of response. But so far I dont get any response.

I kindly request your help @punker barbie if you can please tell support if they have received my inquiry and give me an answer when its possible. I am sure this is a mistake , I have dont have remotely any idea what could be the reason for my ban since I have had the most normal shows prior to the ban, not any weird conversations, no strange request nothing I can think out of the ordinary.

I am very stressed because i depend economically from my chaturbate job, i live in a difficult part of the world and live in poverty in an african country, kindly help , If i was banned for a legitimate reason I hope to at least get a response, but I am hoping this is just a mistake.

Thanks a lot in advance, looking forward to any guidance.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.