AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned - please help!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @punker barbie

Just 2 days ago while I was streaming on Chaturbate, it kicked me off & then said "Acct banned due to paraphernalia - contact support." So I did. I actually have a dispute with this ban, bc I've had a couple warnings from support in the past claiming the same thing, so for this reason (the prior warning), I've made sure to no include my bowl in my streams. I have not used it to smoke, nor have I shown it on cam, even in the background. I do get a lot of requests for smoking fetish, however I only smoke cigarettes anymore bc I do not want to jeopardize my acct of over 2 years with any more warnings. So I immediately contacted support & put a ticket in registering my "acct banned due to paraphernalia" yesterday morning around 6am on 4/17.

I received an email the next day from support, however it was the email to confirm my recent token transfer ACH payment has been sent, however the email titled "Payment Sent", started out by saying "this ticket was created on your behalf." which I'm now very confused, bc I always get an automated email once my payment is sent, without having to contact support. & Also bc I never put in a ticket having anything to do w/ my payment for this email to be in response to the ticket I created, bc the ticket was only about my "account banned".

So I responded to their reply email, trying to let them know my concerns about my banned account. I also tried to login & instead of my Chaturbate page saying "acct banned due to paraphernalia", it NOW says "account banned" - then underneath it says "we believe you may have violated our TOS." & it does not say to contact support. So now I am even more confused bc if I was banned for paraphernalia, I don't understand why CB changed the reasoning, bc I obviously have not been able to broadcast since the paraphernalia warning in order to further violate any Terms of Service.

My account has otherwise always been in good standing. I was only once ever suspended for falling asleep on cam. I've never had any ID ir age verification issues, or any serious violations. I've been camming on Chaturbate for almost 3 years now & is how I pay my bills. I have 13k followers & loyal fans which I've worked hard to build / maintain my both my page as well as my rapport with my viewers, many of whom are return viewers & loyal fans.

I'm concerned bc I feel like I normally would have heard a response from support by now. & again am confused why they claimed that my recent payout email was in response to the ticket I created, bc it was not. I've browsed though other's threads on here about Chaturbate banned accounts, and I'm starting to worry if maybe support is blowing me off bc somehow from the time I received the warning to contact support & now, the "acct banned" reasoning has slightly changed to be more vague for them to say they "have reason to believe I violated TOS." so between the change in semantics & support seemingly taking their time to follow up with me, I'm worried & wondering if I am dealing with a permanent ban? Or something?

I'm aware that after contacting support, it doesn't necessarily help to put a 2nd ticket in voicing my concerns. But the only reason I did is bc in the initial ticket I placed through support, I never mentioned or inquired about my recent payout.

I was wondering if @punker barbie or anyone else here might be able to help me with this, as it would be most appreciated.

Acct name : SexxxyTaylor

Thank you kindly!

It's been 2 days now & support still has not responded to me. Additionally the verbiage has changed when I log into my acct. at first it said "account banned due to paraphernalia. Contact support" & now it just says "account banned. we believe you may have violated our terms".

This worries me bc support has yet to inform me of what they think I've done. I can honestly say whole heartedly that I have not used my bowl or bong on cam recently whatsoever. I worry that perhaps a viewer watching my stream, who was asking me to perform things for free, could possibly have reported me? Sometimes viewers & trolls who don't get their way for free, might respond with retaliatory behavior.

& Lastly, even if for some reason they do believe that I'd shown paraphernalia (which I genuinely would like to dispute). That even if such happened, I'd always thought that it was not a ban-able offense.

I am newer here to ACF, so if anyone has any advice, feedback or suggestions, please do let me know. I was told to reach out to @punker barbie . However I imagine she's very busy helping many others, so I do not mean to be a nuisance. I also don't know if the fact that I'm newer to ACF & have had very few interactions with other members here OR if this site works off an algorithm, could possibly have anything to do with my post being seen?

Does anyone know what TOS violations can actually result in a permanent ban on Chaturbate? Or any advice on what to do while my account is banned, while I'm waiting for support to respond?

I apologize as I don't mean to seem in a rush about anything, although the situation is slightly time-sensitive, being as I though I cam for a living & I am worried about losing my fan club members & other loyal customers, since there's no other way for me to reach them.

Again, any & all help is most appreciated. & if there's anything I can do or provide in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you immensely,
Taylor

Upvote 0
Hello @SexxxyTaylor “I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Thank you so very much for your help!

I'm new to ACF but if there's any way I can somehow vote you up, give you "likes" or a good rating, I'm happy to do so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.