AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned since 2020 (help me)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
@punker barbie I hope you are very well and you can read my case that I have been having a problem that I think is an error since 2020
I tell you a little to post about my career on chaturbate.

in the year 2020 he began in a study as part of the chaturbate platform, which opened an account for me with my "citizenship card" which was provided by the government of my country, a study in which it lasted only 5 days, it happened weeks and enter another studio which again opened my account with the same legal document, and lasted around 5 or 6 months there, in January 2021 I decided to be an independent model and work from the comfort of my home, after spending 3 or 4 months, chaturbate bans my permanent account from the platform and the reason for chaturbate "forgery or fraud" something that I have never done in my life, I always work legally and others, I let a few months go by to be able to get my passport and have another document to be able to verify my identity so chaturbate would see that if I am real and it is my document provided by the government, in November 2021 I was able to obtain my passport and having both documents as "citizenship card" and "passport" 10 0% legal, I saw people and provided by the government, chaturbate decides to send me the same answer again, today try again as the months go by since I see that chaturbate has a new verification method and I wanted to try it, since it would improve the way to verify and see what my identity is 100% but again I receive the same email, it seems a bit unfair to me because they banned me with more than 16,000tk, I never committed or violated the terms and conditions, I never used another document, I was always legal with my accounts on the platform I would like to know some recommendation about what I should do?

because I invested more than $1500 dollars in equipment and other elements to be able to work on the platform and now they banned me and it makes me sad and a little in debt :(

happy day to all and thank you for taking the time to read my case, it would help me a lot if you responded and recommended something! :inlove:

Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
hey @punker barbie thanks for answering, the ticket number with which I have communicated these last years is: "18774777" or my username "FROHAN"

I really hope to have a solution or an answer, since I have two good documents provided by the government such as "passport" and "citizenship card" valid and legal, and with both documents I always receive the same answer, I am aware of the response. :snooze:

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello, I hope you are well today, I have not yet been answered about my case :(
As I said before, I do not want to recover the previous accounts, I just want to be able to create a single account that I can verify with my document and be able to work after two years without being able to do so on the platform.
do you think there is a chance with this?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.