AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys! My account "thepetitesophie"

Got banned unfairly. I never broadcasted there. And I uploaded my ID's which have been accepted in other accounts without issues.

Would you mind checking that out and helping me.

Thanks!

Your account is unbanned right now. However, please upload a secondary ID to confirm the personal information on your passport ASAP.

Thanks a lot punker barbie. I just upload a secondary ID for confirmation. We're both over 23 years old. Check the backup one so you can confirm the information in our passport. Thanks ;p

Upvote 0
Your account is unbanned right now. However, please upload a secondary ID to confirm the personal information on your passport ASAP.
I try it to access it today again and looks like your team banned again by accident. Would you check it out and getting unbanned again? I'm excited for my first broadcasting.

Upvote 0
If you have two people that are going to be streaming on CB you will need to upload BOTH of your IDs, for you and the other person and please be ready to upload both of your passports and a second ID for proof they are valid. Otherwise, your account will remain banned unless both of you have proven your age and matching information as the passports and IDs are both real.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.