AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2023
Good morning,

My account was banned this morning but I believe it was a mistake. I am a CB member and all i did was upload my photo ID to complete age verification. I am over 25 years old and my ID is valid and wont expire for another 2 years. I have dreadlocks and they have grown since the length in my Id, could I have been banned cuz my hair has grown to much? That is very unfair and the support has ignored me.

Username: rcpbease

Good morning,

My account was banned this morning but I believe it was a mistake. I am a CB member and all i did was upload my photo ID to complete age verification. I am over 25 years old and my ID is valid and wont expire for another 2 years. I have dreadlocks and they have grown since the length in my Id, could I have been banned cuz my hair has grown to much? That is very unfair and the support has ignored me.

Username: rcpbease
I dont think is because of hair. Many people experiencing issues with new age verification system. I will tag for you @punker barbie - she is helping people here.

Upvote 0
I dont think is because of hair. Many people experiencing issues with new age verification system. I will tag for you @punker barbie - she is helping people here.
think hair length could play a role, as i know i couldn't verify with new system till i shaved. Nothing worked before, webcam, cell phone, snaps etc, then i shaved (ID my face was shaved) and it worked 1st shot. We all know MANY have issues with the new verify system. Hair color or length not sure if those would effect things.

Upvote 0
think hair length could play a role, as i know i couldn't verify with new system till i shaved. Nothing worked before, webcam, cell phone, snaps etc, then i shaved (ID my face was shaved) and it worked 1st shot. We all know MANY have issues with the new verify system. Hair color or length not sure if those would effect things.
Good that they didnt ban my account because of my neck tattoo which I didnt have when i was creating account :D Would be hard to remove it for photo . This system is really crazy

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Good that they didnt ban my account because of my neck tattoo which I didnt have when i was creating account :D Would be hard to remove it for photo . This system is really crazy
does seem to only scan the face/head, so thats good at least. But hopefully they have most of the issues worked out. Guess i will find out next time it comes around to verify again if shaved/unshaved was truely my issue LOL
Suppose we are to look exactly like out photo ID we send in, anything different might throw it off and say not us LOL Some things shouldnt be automated, but would take longer thou, everyone wants it NOW these days lol

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.