AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2023
Hi

My account was banned on Chaturbate. I have been a cam model there for over 3 years. One night as I always d I went into a room to watch a friends show. He asked if I would be on later in the evening and I said I would. When i was on he sent people to my room. We were all having fun then suddenly someone came in a grey user with insulting names. IE: Dogfacecristina etc. I continued banning that person from y room. One of the last names they came up with was an actual variation of my screen name. Again I banned that person. The next morning I get an email from chaturbate saying my account was permanently banned due racial slurs. I wrote them and said perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else or maybe it was the person coming in and out of my room with the made up insulting names. I come from a mixed race family and never have and never would use racial slurs with anyone. They said this is my 2nd warning. I also explained that I never had this issue before and have never been warned again perhaps they have me mixed up with someone else. I asked that they send me a copy fo teh 1st waring and they did not. Why because it never happened before and did not happen thsi time. They refuse to respond to my emails or send me any kind of proof of this allegation. I'm not sure why they woudl do this to me. I've done nothing wrong.
If you can help in any way I would really appreciate it

My username on cahturbate
cristinagb

Hello @jpalen123 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22649832
Yes they responded with your account is banned for racial slurs and this is your second warning. I never received any warnings regarding that. I wrote back and said that I would not do that and believe that it's a mistake and would appreciate seeing the chat logs or an proof that it happened. There will not be because it never did. This is why I'm so frustrated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.