AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2023
I'm a new user of the site, and today my account was banned mid stream with no clarification on why it was banned. I didn't break any rules like taking outside payments or offering other streaming services. My username is Cosmic_Sapphire can you please help me? I'm relying on this for income to get through a tough time and losing the money I've worked for so far is devastating.

Note: I started with one account and made a new one because I wanted a different username. I didn't delete the first account yet because it's the middle of a pay period and I didn't want to lose the tokens I already transferred, but planned to delete the old page once I could safely do so. I haven't streamed on the old account since making the new one. I wasnt aware that this was against any rules, I just wanted a new username. I'm totally fine with deleting one of the accounts! I dont even care which one! I only need one... please help me 😭

Having 2 accounts is perfectly fine with CB.

taking outside payments or offering other streaming services

Those are not the only things that will get you banned

Please read the T&C for all the rules that can get you banned.

Contact CB support if you have not done so yet and wait for a reply. Please do no send multiple emails to support as that can prolong the wait for a response

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.