Hi @punker barbie , my Chaturbate username is mistybunny.
I was working with a studio that was permanently banned. I was not aware of the violations that led to the studio's ban, and my account was personally verified only by me.
After contacting support and completing the requested identity verification, I was told that I could withdraw my earnings using any payment method except cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, English is not my native language, and I misunderstood this restriction. I accidentally entered another crypto wallet that also belonged to me. I had previously tried to withdraw to my personal crypto wallet, but it was rejected, so I thought there might have been an issue with that wallet and entered a different one of my own. After realizing my mistake, I immediately started registering for Paxum, but the next day my account was terminated.
My account currently has 133,838 tokens ($6,691.90). I did not use anyone else's documents or payment information and did not intentionally violate any rules.
Could you please help me either restore mistybunny or transfer the 133,838 tokens to my other account, masturbunny_?
Thank you for taking the time to look into this.
I was working with a studio that was permanently banned. I was not aware of the violations that led to the studio's ban, and my account was personally verified only by me.
After contacting support and completing the requested identity verification, I was told that I could withdraw my earnings using any payment method except cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, English is not my native language, and I misunderstood this restriction. I accidentally entered another crypto wallet that also belonged to me. I had previously tried to withdraw to my personal crypto wallet, but it was rejected, so I thought there might have been an issue with that wallet and entered a different one of my own. After realizing my mistake, I immediately started registering for Paxum, but the next day my account was terminated.
My account currently has 133,838 tokens ($6,691.90). I did not use anyone else's documents or payment information and did not intentionally violate any rules.
Could you please help me either restore mistybunny or transfer the 133,838 tokens to my other account, masturbunny_?
Thank you for taking the time to look into this.
Last edited by a moderator: