AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna give a special thanks to those who stopped by! Always nice getting to see members and models from this forum :romance-heartsfade:

Reactions: camstory
I'm gonna be on at the half hour, and probably stay on for a couple of hours while my bf is in school. I might be on earlier than that, but I need coffee first.

Forced to leave early sorry :(

To OP: was this just for when we're camming on MFC, or is it okay if we put up when we're on other sites?

Cause I'm on Streamate right now... off-schedule cam-time (cause this week seems to be slow)

CarinaChateau said:
online asking you questions :) myfreecams.com/#carinachateau
Not sure if you realize this, but your profile doesn't have the same headline area at the top where we can click "online" when you're on cam to see you. :(

Reactions: helloimc
CarinaChateau said:
online asking you questions :) myfreecams.com/#carinachateau

Checked you out tonight due to this post under my other screen name LegLover860....very cute...friend added you :)

Reactions: helloimc
southsamurai said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CarinaChateau

that should be the right one... and btw shes pretty damn awesome
Yeah that's her profile.... but ON a profile there's usually a little "ONLINE" at the top that you can click and go to her room. She has a beautifully redone profile, and that is missing, either completely, or moved elsewhere and I can't find it.

Something she may want to address. :thumbleft:

Edited to add: showing example - where I circled shows our status, and becomes a clickable link to our room when we're on cam.

TZqsYhd.jpg

I'm camming from my walk in closet LOL. It's the only privacy I got right now.

Well I want to be on cam, but mfc doesn't. I'll post when I'm on and have been on longer than 2 minutes without my cam flickering insanely >.<

On with my fingers crossed

Not sure if I'm missing something but I couldn't find an online or offline button to click on to join your room from your profile Megan.

Status
Not open for further replies.