AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
goddamnit why is the thank button right next to the quote button

anyways I was going to crack some joke about wearing your camming boots instead of your walking boots, but I give up

Perved on Carina...got another girl crush :angel12:

Reactions: helloimc
spankamber said:
Not sure if I'm missing something but I couldn't find an online or offline button to click on to join your room from your profile Megan.

Apparently I need some reding glasses - keeping on tolix I'm live now sexy fuckerz http://www.myfreecams.com/#spankamber

Going on cam for a bit. BTW everything on my profile (except skype shows) are half off today only.

I'm just hanging out for a little while this morning :) http://tiny.cc/lilymarie
You can get a V-day skype raffle ticket if you like. I'm drawing the winner in half an hour or so.

Reactions: helloimc
Online now and for the next few hours! :h:

Leaving on the 30 minute mark thanks to all who stopped by! Hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day! :h:

Online on Streamate for the next two and a half hours. (link in signature)

LadyLuna said:
Your button still says "offline" even though I see you're on cam. :think:

AmberCutie said:
LadyLuna said:
Your button still says "offline" even though I see you're on cam. :think:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why this one is weird... the one on my blog works just fine though. *shrugs*

EDIT: also, I'm boring in public on Streamate... cause very few people actually talk in my room there.

On MFC! From now until 2am my time (currently 9pm)

Online at MFC for my scheduled time (several hours lol)

Had to leave early...sorry guys, but thanks to those who stopped by :)

Status
Not open for further replies.