AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
MyDesertRose said:
On Chaturbate now! Let's see if I can get into second place again!! :D

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/7Bg ... desertrose Or just search "mydesertrose" on chaturbate
btw you were totally just on cam, talking on your phone, saying 'wtf why is my cam on' lol :shock:
Lmao yeeah it wouldn't log me off :( and I had a missed call from a jerk as co-worker who seriously hates all English people who was simultaneously blowing up my phone with texts AS my dad got home. Worst. Cam day. Ever.

But thanks Jupiter! Lol you should have said you were stopping by, I would have ninja cammed!

Reactions: Jupiter551
Hey guys! On MFC from now until 5 hours from now.

Thank you for stopping by! :h:

Getting on Streamate now, definitely for about two hours, maybe longer. (Blog online/offline button actually works, if you wanna check online status)

I'll definitely post here when I'm done.

I have new glasses! I think they look horrible x.x What do you think?

logging off x.x gotta deal with something.

And back on Streamate. Dunno how long, I'll do another post when I'm done.

Sorry about spamming this thread. x.x

Soooooo close to goal guys. Spin roulette wheel 33 tks, take shot of vodka 50 tks, 168 till cum show

x.x forgot to post here when I was done for real last night. sorry.

AlexLady said:
PlayboyMegan said:
AlexLady generously made those handy buttons and posted the instructions on how to use them in the models only section so the ladies here could take advantage of them. :thumbleft:
But they don't work for girls like me who have long names?

Thanks. I didn't know about this bug and will work on it over the next few days.[/quote]

I got so caught up in the process of the code that I completely fucked up the application of it, especially when I got overly excited and tried to make an auto builder while getting distracted by the next big project. I'll have it fixed by tonight :) It's actually really simple!

Ladies please be ready to update your signatures and websites where you use this widget.

Status
Not open for further replies.