AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting off cam now with advice to other models...Beware JerryBoBerry!!!! He'll make you do 800 spanks!!! Totally broke my spanking record today!!! :shock:

I just had an idea. If the girls here tagged themselves with "ACF" you could just do a tag search to see who's online...at least for MFC.

OK going on cam now.
Spin the roulette wheel for 33 tokens and win a prize. All tips go towards making the count down goal.
Beat me at Black Jack and I loose an Item of clothing, loose and I put an item back on. 22 tokens a hand
Buy me a shot of vodka 50 tokens.

Online Now!

I'll be on around 10pm'ish (GMT) as long as my cam thing works.... :? :mrgreen:

On cam right now!

Cocokittykat said:
Sheepishly raises hand :-D
Are you raising your hand because you're online? Lol if so which site are you on? You're ubers hott I want to perv on you!!

On another note, can someone please comment here when Chaturbate's up and running again? I feel like I just got screwed over, and I'm sure the members who got me 15 tokens away from goal are feeling the same way.

Attachments

• castrate chaturbate.png
    castrate chaturbate.png
    501.2 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: camstory
MyDesertRose said:
Cocokittykat said:
Are you raising your hand because you're online? Lol if so which site are you on? You're ubers hott I want to perv on you!!

On another note, can someone please comment here when Chaturbate's up and running again? I feel like I just got screwed over, and I'm sure the members who got me 15 tokens away from goal are feeling the same way.
Saw your post @ daily thoughts, and thought, that sucks. With this added information, my thought was so much more solid it felt like a lump I swallowed down, and was, "OH That So Sucks!"

camstory said:
MyDesertRose said:
Cocokittykat said:

Saw your post @ daily thoughts, and thought, that sucks. With this added information, my thought was so much more solid it felt like a lump I swallowed down, and was, "OH That So Sucks!"
Haha yyes it does!! But it's back up now and two of my regulars are already back on. So maybe we'll start where we left off, I'll have to see. But in any case, I'm back on Chaturbate! :D And will probably be on for another five hour shift.

MyDesertRose said:
Cocokittykat said:

wtf, looks like they're having some penguin related issue from the screencap

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Logging on now! :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.