AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP!!!!
After being in and out of the hospital the last two weeks, I just came to find out that I be a champeen!
Thanks to "the Commish" and all the rest of you'ze!
And I contribute my success to the immortal words of that great philosopher Forrest Gump who said,
"Stupid is as stupid does."
:dance:

I never posted on Twitter once about the league. But mostly because I barely use my Twitter at all. I have it. It's there. But that's about it really.
I also didn't post on the in-app chats at all.

Dunno if that's what you meant about social people. If so, mah bad

Indiana_Frank said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!
After being in and out of the hospital the last two weeks, I just came to find out that I be a champeen!
And I contribute my success to the immortal words of that great philosopher Forrest Gump who said,
Oh you have to be shitting me

bigsancho said:
Indiana_Frank said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep. That's the way the world works. You can plan, connive and contrive all you want. But you can still get beaten out by a poor schlub in the hospital who does nothing to his team.

As much as this is gonna piss people off, I love it! I'm sitting here cracking up. :clap:

JerryBoBerry said:
bigsancho said:
Indiana_Frank said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Yep. That's the way the world works. You can plan, connive and contrive all you want. But you can still get beaten out by a poor schlub in the hospital who does nothing to his team.

As much as this is gonna piss people off, I love it! I'm sitting here cracking up. :clap:

Congratulations Frank on your ACFFL 2014 championship.

HAHAHAHA, if only we had some real control over the guys we draft, trade, drop etc. while playing this game. Some pretty strong teams were gutted by injuries and messed with by matchups but that is what makes it fun to play and talk about. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.