AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Football season is just about upon us! Preseason starts very soon, and thus, I shall start recruiting league members for ACF's own Fantasy Football League! We have a 20 person league, which means I need 19 people to PM me for an invite. People who participated last year are welcomed and encouraged to join again this year for a rematch!

You don't have to be a football expert to join, but here are some requirements:

* Know at least a little about the sport and the positions
* Be able to watch at least a few games of the season so you can participate in some smack talk!
* Be able and willing to check on your team each week, as other members may want to interact for trades and deals
* Be a member of this forum

Here is the basic league info:

Here are the divisions:

Here is the schedule and playoff settings:

Here is the draft type, date and settings:

As you see the draft is scheduled for 10:30am Pacific/1:30pm Eastern on Saturday August 23rd. Snake draft? Here's how they explain it: "Based on a predetermined draft order, each team takes a turn selecting a player in a set amount of time. This type of draft is sometimes called a Snake Draft, as the draft order reverses each round." The order will be randomly set an hour before the draft begins. If you're unable to be present for the draft, your team will be autopicked.

This league is JUST FOR FUN so there are no crazy wagers or prizes involved. I will probably make some silly trophies or banners for certain feats of glory though. :)

If you're interested, please send me a PM here at the forum with the email address you'd like to use and I'll send you an invite. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED so don't wait too long to message me!

Once invited, I recommend signing up directly on ESPN's site and NOT using the facebook login option for privacy purposes. (And make sure to use a fake first/last name as it WILL show on your page.) Once you get logged in, update your autopick settings in case you miss the draft.

LET'S PLAY!!

Attachments

• Basic League Info.png
    Basic League Info.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 417
  • Divisions.png
    Divisions.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 417
  • Schedule and Playoffs.png
    Schedule and Playoffs.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 417
  • Draft.png
    Draft.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 417
  • autopick.png
    autopick.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 417
Just to state this again... send me a Private Message (PM) here on the forum, including the email you'd like to use so I can send the invites. :)

Reactions: WildFingers
Fay_Galore said:
ah, awesome! looks like so much fun! However, I know nothing about American football. (I was sort of hoping for soccer football)

We should make BPL Fantasy League!

14 spots left :)

So far we have: mutantdonut, dilligaf, padawan, wildfingers, thrax, and me.

Fay_Galore said:
ah, awesome! looks like so much fun! However, I know nothing about American football. (I was sort of hoping for soccer football)

It's pretty easily blaggable if you go by projected points, previous performances and whatnot :thumbleft:

Woohoo Bob is in, too! 13 spots left... let's fill this up by end of weekend!

Kaylee and Krango are in! 11 spots to go...

Now we have Sancho, an_tone(newcomer, new to me at least!), Kradek and Indiana_Frank (whom I am still waiting on an email address from, AHEM!) so looks like we have 7 spots left open!

Kunra is in, too! 6 spots remain, 7 if Frank can't get his email sorted out... haha.

Reminders: don't use Facebook to sign in/up for the ESPN account, and don't use your real name (unless it's ok that the other folks in cam land see it) to sign up!

The schedule will change when the roster is full as far as which teams are going up against each other. I will randomize who is in which division.

WE NEED MORE MODELS! So far Kaylee is the only girl in the league. SOMEONE step up and get in there! :mrgreen:

I remember last year I balked and didn't participate because I don't have a ton of sports knowledge but then once things got started I instantly regretted it because it looked like SO much fun and everyone was super nice to those with less experience with sports and fantasy leagues.

Don't miss out, this is going to be fun! :dance:

Yess! Another lovely lady! LuckySmiles is in.

I got Kaylee in Week 2. I hope you like it in Chinatown, Pond, 'cos I'm takin' you down. To Chinatown. So... I hope you like spending time there. Cos' that's where I'm taking you. Metaphorically speaking. You're going down, Pond... to Chinatown. 'Cos of me. I'm taking you down to Chinatown. So... get used to Chinatown, yeah?

*drops mic and exits thread safe in the knowledge it'll be weeks before Kaylee recovers from dat smack talk and the psychological advantage is his*

AmberCutie said:
The schedule will change when the roster is full as far as which teams are going up against each other. I will randomize who is in which division.
:mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
AmberCutie said:

Well... somebody's going down to Chinatown :?

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
AmberCutie said:

Well... somebody's going down to Chinatown :?

It certainly MIGHT be me. Or maybe it will be YOU who goes down...to Chinatown. WE SHALL SEE!!!

(I quite like Chinatown, as a matter of fact.)

I have always been in 12 team leagues, but this is going to be challenge to be in a 20 team league, I'm going to be watching the waiver wires, injury reports and people coming off from suspensions, hell I now have to scout Browns and Raiders players.

I'm in!

Upon reviewing the league schedule, I see that my team has 3 out of it's first 4 games on the road.

It's going to be tough, but I believe in my guys. They've been working hard all off-season, and have faced adversity before. We're gonna circle the wagons and rely on our buddies in the trench next to us to help us get through.

edit: I will also most likely miss the draft so I'm tweaking my auto-draft picks already lol.

And we're all filled up! I'll work on getting the divisions randomized in the next day or so then the schedule will be accurate.

Thank you to all who are participating! Can't wait to beat ya down... muahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.