AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrRodry said:
lil' baby Jesus
OMG he made this a RELIGIOUS DEBATE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MrRodry said:
thanks Bears Deeeeefense!!!
Dude, if only you could have bet $20 in Vegas on the Bears defense, you'd be a FREAKIN MILLIONAIRE!!!
And we'd both be in Bali or somewhere like that drinking Mai Tais or something freaking like that with the tiny freaking umbrella!!!

*Yes, I said "we", because as one of your top 1000 favorite gringos (or maybe top 10,000?), you'd certainly spend a bit of your new millions so I could have a cool vacay, right? :whistle:
PS, I am one hell of a yes man! :lol:

AmberCutie said:
This week was the saddest for me. I had high hopes for my team, and they all let me down.

Falling out of the playoffs is in my future, I feel. BOOOOOO.
Amber you should try Dilli and my meditation to relive bad thoughts and anger.

mmmmmmmmmmmbestFFLmmmmmmmmmmm :mrgreen:

Reactions: dilligaf0
schlmoe said:
MrRodry said:
Dude, if only you could have bet $20 in Vegas on the Bears defense, you'd be a FREAKIN MILLIONAIRE!!!
And we'd both be in Bali or somewhere like that drinking Mai Tais or something freaking like that with the tiny freaking umbrella!!!

*Yes, I said "we", because as one of your top 1000 favorite gringos (or maybe top 10,000?), you'd certainly spend a bit of your new millions so I could have a cool vacay, right? :whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Makes me wonder how many Bears fans would bet/betted their money on the team this season.

MrRodry said:
schlmoe said:
MrRodry said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Makes me wonder how many Bears fans would bet/betted their money on the team this season.
NOT ME!!!!

WildFingers said:
MrRodry said:
schlmoe said:
MrRodry said:

NOT ME!!!!

As the former owner of the Bears defense (I use that term loosely), I suggest you prepare yourself for disappointment.

:whistle: Been there, Done that. :lol:

Wow, another crazy week! From all those close/tied games last week, this was the week of blowouts and/or scoring Armageddon!!! :mrgreen:

3 pretty big blowouts and 4 games that had close to 200 total points scored! Wow, again!

I showed mad skillzs in my victory. Of course by "mad skillz", I mean my D/ST and kicker scored 39 points! *Yeah, lots of skill there, and I take full credit for that! :lol:

OK, one more week till the playoffs, lets all finish strong!

*Total BS, of course :oops:

This week really comes down to tonight for me. I have 2 Miami players (TE and WR whom I don't expect much from, but a girl can hope) and my opponent (Scorp) has a New York Jets RB. I am only 6 points ahead.

If his WR didn't score A WHOPPING 35 POINTS I would feel much better going into tonight. WTF is with that? HOLY MOLY.

I definitely feel like I made some trades this season that were detrimental to my success. Oh well, live and learn!

AmberCutie said:
This week really comes down to tonight for me. I have 2 Miami players (TE and WR whom I don't expect much from, but a girl can hope) and my opponent (Scorp) has a New York Jets RB. I am only 6 points ahead.

If his WR didn't score A WHOPPING 35 POINTS I would feel much better going into tonight. WTF is with that? HOLY MOLY.

I definitely feel like I made some trades this season that were detrimental to my success. Oh well, live and learn!

Ha and you were worried. Silly Amber. :lol:

WildFingers said:
AmberCutie said:

Ha and you were worried. Silly Amber. :lol:
Hey it isn't like it was a landslide, it was close! I'm relieved.

Wow I never thought I would see the free agency pool for kickers to be dried up, I'm here stuck with a kicker who made his way to practice squad

So, Kaylee and I had a small wager for our Week 14 matchup. The loser would have to make a fansign for the winner and use it as their Twitter avatar for a week, well she took me down. SO I'm posting one of the outtakes here for all to see.

CONGRATS KAYLEE! :-D

Attachments

• LoserFansign.jpg
    LoserFansign.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 166
Trophies for biggest win and division champs:

toql2VA.png

Round 1 playoff bracket:

Hiryoav.png

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
Round 1 playoff bracket:

Hiryoav.png

Are you sure those brackets are right, Amber? I don't see my team there... :?
Yeah, but it's ok. My team isn't there either.

Treat me to some dumplings down the street from your apartment this weekend, ya?

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
Round 1 playoff bracket:

Hiryoav.png

Treat me to some dumplings down the street from your apartment this weekend, ya?

Well I do know where to get the best dumplings in Chinatown now...

mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
Round 1 playoff bracket:

Hiryoav.png

Well I do know where to get the best dumplings in Chinatown now...

Hey Bob I found your game it is located at the bottom in Chinatown. . . :-D

Attachments

• consploffs.jpg
    consploffs.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 133
RileyBooXOXO said:
Well, I'm happy I made the playoffs. I'm honestly not sure how that happened. I really stumbled my way through this whole thing. Yet here I am :)
Since you made it, you gotta step up the social game and partake in Twitter chats or Smack Talk chat a bit now! ;)

Based on this I have defeated Thrax.

Somehow the sneaky Canadian was able to get Giovanni Bernard into his line up after I had started my Fantasy cast which is suppose to update. This is very suspicious Thrax. Very suspicious indeed.

Call out the Canadian Mounties, the CIA, and the FBI. I want a full investigation. :lol:

it ain't over until it is over :?

Attachments

• NotYet.jpg
    NotYet.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 53
WildFingers said:
Based on this I have defeated Thrax.

Somehow the sneaky Canadian was able to get Giovanni Bernard into his line up after I had started my Fantasy cast which is suppose to update. This is very suspicious Thrax. Very suspicious indeed.

Call out the Canadian Mounties, the CIA, and the FBI. I want a full investigation. :lol:

it ain't over until it is over :?

Mwuhaha Fingah's, my victory in the ACFFL will be achieved with all the determination used to defeat the Kobayashi Maru. I shall bask in the glory until the ACFFL begins anew! :snooty: :-D

Not sure if ACFFL message board will be looked at so here is a copy of the newest message:

Hi Amber, a big THANKS for setting up this league and bringing the group together for fun and frivolity. I really enjoy meeting up with everyone and chatting about football. Three cheers for another fantastic season and I have already begun planning for next year should I receive a golden ticket (invitation)!

:-D :clap: :flags-canada:

Congrats to all who made it to the playoffs, and a big congrats to our big winner and runner up!

Next year we will have a smaller league, likely 12 player. I'll make sure to send out announcements in July on how the invites will work (considering a small tip based opt-in Lottery if need be, first dibs will certainly go to this years most active people). It WILL be limited to more involved and social folks from here on out to keep it more fun for all. :)

Thanks to everyone who played this year!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 9.57.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 9.57.49 AM.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.