AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
schlmoe said:
I'm not new to fantasy sports, but this is my first time on ESPN. Can somebody explain the waiver situation? Yesterday (and the whole week), I was 6th or 8th in waiver order. The "rules" state that the waiver wire is unlimited, and I assumed it went by waiver order. Also stated that waiver order goes by inverse standings and is reset weekly. My team has a losing record.

I put my bid in for 3 players last night, knowing they finalized this morning. I only got 2 of the players I wanted. Not a big deal, but the team that got my 3rd player has a winning record. And today, I am listed as 19th in waiver order. Am I missing something here, or is this really correct?

Again, my question(s): Why did a team with a better record receive a player I bid on; & Why am I 19th in the current waiver order when my team has a losing record?

You can submit as many waiver requests as you wish and they are honoured one at a time by inverse standing (sort of by rounds). If you are in 20th place you are guaranteed your first waiver claim, if you are in 19th place and the guy in 20th place wants your guy you will lose him. Whenever you are awarded a player you move to last on the list (20th in our league). That is why it is VERY IMPORTANT to place all of your claims in order from most to least important. The 1st place team will still get his first waiver choice as long as nobody claiming ahead of him wants that guy. :twocents-02cents:

Hope this helps and is not too confusing, Schlmoe.

This link may explain the process better than I have.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/resources/ ... y-standard

This may be the most important part:

"On the date waivers are scheduled to clear, the system checks if any teams have a waiver claim on a player. If none do the player becomes a free agent who can be added on a first-come, first-served basis. If only one team has a claim on the player, then he is added to that team and the team's priority in the waiver order is moved to the last slot (ie, "10"). If more than one team have a claim on a player, then the system checks which team has the highest priority (closest to "1"), and that team will win the waiver claim. All players added to your team via waivers are placed in a bench slot. Each team's waiver priority is displayed on the My Team page."

Thraximundar said:
Whenever you are awarded a player you move to last on the list (20th in our league).

If only one team has a claim on the player, then he is added to that team and the team's priority in the waiver order is moved to the last slot

Yeah, I found this a few hours after I posted this morning, but I didn't have a chance to come back here till now.

Basically, every time you are awarded a player from waivers, your team moves to the bottom of the waiver list.

That is why I didn't get the 3rd player I wanted. After getting awarded the fist 2 players, I was in 20th place (waiver priority).

This was buried in the waiver boilerplate. Ah well, live and learn ;)

Thanks for replying!

Reactions: dilligaf0
bigsancho said:
Since my week 5 match up of the battle of the unbeatables, I took residency in China-Town for a month, but I will finally leave China Town and will be sending our dear Amber to China-Town, I need to get my ass back in the playoff picture.
Yeah unless miracles happen (or really bad things happen), I don't foresee being able to avoid China Town this week.

AmberCutie said:
bigsancho said:
Since my week 5 match up of the battle of the unbeatables, I took residency in China-Town for a month, but I will finally leave China Town and will be sending our dear Amber to China-Town, I need to get my ass back in the playoff picture.
Yeah unless miracles happen (or really bad things happen), I don't foresee being able to avoid China Town this week.

Well I know you don't WANT to come to Chinatown, but I've been living here for quite a while now and it really is QUITE nice. I took a brief vacation but I'm thinking of buying property there. :lol:

KayleePond said:
AmberCutie said:
bigsancho said:

Well I know you don't WANT to come to Chinatown, but I've been living here for quite a while now and it really is QUITE nice. I took a brief vacation but I'm thinking of buying property there. :lol:

I think I DID buy property there...but we'll see!

uhmuhguhd... Giovanni Bernard out.

There goes my points.

bigsancho said:
WildFingers said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I've been in Chinatown so long I not only own property here but I sell it too...

Do you have a room to share? I probably will be here for 2 weeks.
You can take over my final two weeks of lease ieft.

Lucky only 10 people end up in Chinatown each week, it's getting awfully crowded there! :-D :hello2:

Thraximundar said:
AmberCutie said:

There goes my points.

EEEEK! That's a kick in the butt.

There are a couple of 2 point guys on the waiver wire.
yeah I picked up Thomas, and now I am stacked with Dolphins. :D If Thomas (or any of my Dolphins players) get anywhere near what Bernard normally does... I'll pee myself.

AmberCutie said:
Thraximundar said:
AmberCutie said:

There goes my points.

EEEEK! That's a kick in the butt.

There are a couple of 2 point guys on the waiver wire.
yeah I picked up Thomas, and now I am stacked with Dolphins. :D If Thomas (or any of my Dolphins players) get anywhere near what Bernard normally does... I'll pee myself.

More pee fetish vids to follow. . .

Fuck Colin Kaepernick and fuck Vernon Davis and fuck myself for not requesting the day off to do a better draft, I'm staying in China Town for another week.

I'm 0-6 against cam girls in fantasy football with Cassidy Nicole claiming 4 of those victories, you ladies are paying off my players with used panties for them to suck ass when I play you :angry4: .

bigsancho said:
Fuck Colin Kaepernick and fuck Vernon Davis and fuck myself for not requesting the day off to do a better draft, I'm staying in China Town for another week.

I'm 0-6 against cam girls in fantasy football with Cassidy Nicole claiming 4 of those victories, you ladies are paying off my players with used panties for them to suck ass when I play you :angry4: .

This should win the ACFFL award for funniest message posted. :-D :clap:

ACFFL'ers check out the trade analyzer at the following web address:

http://www.fantasyfootballnerd.com/trades

It may make you more confident to offer or accept a trade if some Fantasy Football Nerds think it is a good/fair deal!

OK, go ahead and call me a crappy person. I deserve it. Yesterday, I saw on the news that Adrian Peterson had plead out to a reduced misdemeanor charge. Instead of thinking about his son, and his family situation, my first thought was "I GOTTA GET THIS DUDE OFF WAIVERS!!!".

So I did. And even though he may not play this season (or ever again), I felt it was worth the risk. Of course, if I was the Vikings' owner, I would have cut/released him weeks ago.

That's the quandary of Fantasy Sports League, isn't it. You want to win, so you may take some player you absolutely hate, just because he can fill a stat sheet. That's one reason I don't participate in Fantasy Basketball. Even though "my" team is a big winner, with the style of play the coach has implemented none of the players have great stats. So to win, I have to draft/play players I can't stand ;)

Let the jeering begin :mrgreen:

schlmoe said:
. So to win, I have to draft/play players I can't stand ;)

I do not have ONE Green Bay Pecker on my team and never will, yet I still find that my team wins.

Congrats on your child reprimanding player coup. And you were worried about your karma :lol:

WildFingers said:
schlmoe said:
. So to win, I have to draft/play players I can't stand ;)

I do not have ONE Green Bay Pecker on my team and never will, yet I still find that my team wins.

Congrats on your child reprimanding player coup. And you were worried about your karma :lol:

My one consolation during a crappy stretch is that I gave Fingahs his only loss to this point. :lol:

Reactions: WildFingers
schlmoe said:
OK, go ahead and call me a crappy person. I deserve it. Yesterday, I saw on the news that Adrian Peterson had plead out to a reduced misdemeanor charge. Instead of thinking about his son, and his family situation, my first thought was "I GOTTA GET THIS DUDE OFF WAIVERS!!!".

So I did. And even though he may not play this season (or ever again), I felt it was worth the risk. Of course, if I was the Vikings' owner, I would have cut/released him weeks ago.

That's the quandary of Fantasy Sports League, isn't it. You want to win, so you may take some player you absolutely hate, just because he can fill a stat sheet. That's one reason I don't participate in Fantasy Basketball. Even though "my" team is a big winner, with the style of play the coach has implemented none of the players have great stats. So to win, I have to draft/play players I can't stand ;)

:hello2: Guilty also. Each individual can take the stand they prefer on morality, criminal behaviour etc, etc. but in Fantasy Football it's about the points a player can deliver. There aren't enough "saints" available to stock the rosters in our 20 team league.

Thraximundar said:
schlmoe said:

:hello2: Guilty also. Each individual can take the stand they prefer on morality, criminal behaviour etc, etc. but in Fantasy Football it's about the points a player can deliver. There aren't enough "saints" available to stock the rosters in our 20 team league.

I suppose so, I only have one Saint on my roster. :lol:

WildFingers said:
Thraximundar said:
schlmoe said:

So I did........

I suppose so, I only have one Saint on my roster. :lol:

Yes you do, one I'd like to have. But not if it will cost a "Running Bear"! :naughty: :lol:

Hurting for an RB hardcore. Damn injuries...

AmberCutie said:

I feel ya. Five players on a BYE week, it's a miracle I could fill as many spots as I did but still can't find a TE! Good luck Amber!

Thraximundar said:
AmberCutie said:

Pretty good one was offered to ya....Gotta give to get! Still possible.

:-D :drool:
I've sent something...

Status
Not open for further replies.