AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Thraximundar said:
Roddy let you down this week but the Woodhead trade still makes this a very close game.
If Woodhead wins me this week, I will make a boobies fan sign for Kaylee. Then it'll be true boobie collusion! Muahahah. :D

SWOON! If only! I'm so sorry that he got injured, damn! :crybaby:

Thraximundar said:
That fansign should have "Sorry, Thrax" in fine print on the bottom to let Kaylee know I'm a little bitter........LOL (not really) It just makes for fun analysis and discussion. Now if it was a $5000 prize pool that would be different!

Eep! I'm still quite a noob but I'm doing research and trying to work it out! You should have come back with another trade, I bet I would've accepted!

AmberCutie said:
hapa74 said:
My itchy trigger finger was SO..."itchy". :p
Should see a doc about that. I heard there's a good doc in Chinatown that could help you. Itchy fingers are a sign of a greater health issue.

Oooh maybe Chinatown has a good BURN unit, too, Hapa. :lol: :cool:

No freebeebees in Fantasy Football! ;) :violin:

KayleePond said:
AmberCutie said:
Thraximundar said:
Roddy let you down this week but the Woodhead trade still makes this a very close game.
If Woodhead wins me this week, I will make a boobies fan sign for Kaylee. Then it'll be true boobie collusion! Muahahah. :D

SWOON! If only! I'm so sorry that he got injured, damn! :crybaby:

Sure, sure, I think Kaylee willed him to get injured with her evil mental powers...it was all a ploy!!!

I also call it karma for your "boobie collusion" :p

:lol:

Kaley and Krango on the Week 4 hotseat

In week 4 Kaylee and Krango have the most important jobs to do. They are each matched up against one of the two remaining undefeated teams in the ACFFL. Kaylee gets Fingah's Bears and is an early 7 point favourite while Krango will need to do the research to upgrade as he is an 11.5 underdog at the start of the week. Good luck to all. Down with the undefeateds! :dance: :clap:

Re: Kaley and Krango on the Week 4 hotseat

Thraximundar said:
Kaylee gets Fingah's Bears and is an early 7 point favourite :

7? More like turdytree.

Kaylee wants to send me to Chinatown via a train.

A friendly wager might be in order. I do not want to impact Kaylee's earnings on MFC. I know she likes to dress up in costumes so, I propose When Kaylee loses to Chicago Fingahs, Kaylee will do an entire MFC shift decked out as a Geisha (I know it is not Chinese but, she said that she owns a Kimono) painted White face and all.

Now, if by some chance I lose I will take the train downtown to Chinatown (Chicago) 1hr and 20 mins on Public transportation one way YUCK! Green line to the Red Line Through the worst part of the city of Chicago. I will order one carry out. The carryout will be given to a home less person on the way back out of Chinatown (If I get out of there alive.)Photos posted on here as proof of the mission.

Kaylee you may a make a counter offer.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Re: Kaylee and Krango on the Week 4 hotseat

WildFingers said:
Thraximundar said:
Kaylee gets Fingah's Bears and is an early 7 point favourite :

7? More like turdytree.

Kaylee wants to send me to Chinatown via a train.

A friendly wager might be in order. I do not want to impact Kaylee's earnings on MFC. I know she likes to dress up in costumes so, I propose When Kaylee loses to Chicago Fingahs, Kaylee will do an entire MFC shift decked out as a Geisha (I know it is not Chinese but, she said that she owns a Kimono) painted White face and all.

Now, if by some chance I lose I will take the train downtown to Chinatown (Chicago) 1hr and 20 mins on Public transportation one way YUCK! Green line to the Red Line Through the worst part of the city of Chicago. I will order one carry out. The carryout will be given to a home less person on the way back out of Chinatown (If I get out of there alive.)Photos posted on here as proof of the mission.

Kaylee you may a make a counter offer.

I am certainly VERY happy to take part in a wager and would love to do something silly if I should lose (which obviously I wont mwahaha) but I am still uncertain about a Geisha costume! I've always wanted to try that because I think it is beautiful, but it is very important to me to always keep my shows respectful and considerate so I have steered clear until now. I will ponder this a bit and if it doesn't seem culturally insensitive I will gladly offer to do that! As of now though, I'm unsure so I'm trying to think of equally dramatic alternatives (ideas welcome)! Whatever it may be, I would like to make it something that will entertain and delight you. :)

I love your offer to really and truly physically go down to Chinatown (which is certainly where you'll go) and pictures would rock my world!!

KayleePond said:
I am certainly VERY happy to take part in a wager and would love to do something silly if I should lose (which obviously I wont mwahaha) but I am still uncertain about a Geisha costume! I've always wanted to try that because I think it is beautiful, but it is very important to me to always keep my shows respectful and considerate so I have steered clear until now. I will ponder this a bit and if it doesn't seem culturally insensitive I will gladly offer to do that! As of now though, I'm unsure so I'm trying to think of equally dramatic alternatives (ideas welcome)! Whatever it may be, I would like to make it something that will entertain and delight you. :)

I love your offer to really and truly physically go down to Chinatown (which is certainly where you'll go) and pictures would rock my world!!
I think you should dress up in a Bear's uniform, and strip down to reveal a Packer's uniform. To make it really good, and to make Fingers really, really happy, the Packer's jersey should be:

While this may be culturally insensitive, it is only "Finger's culture" that will be bashed. No big loss :mrgreen:

Attachments

• brett-favre-jersey-111.jpg
    brett-favre-jersey-111.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 186

schlmoe said:
KayleePond said:

I think you should dress up in a Bear's uniform, and strip down to reveal a Packer's uniform. To make it really good, and to make Fingers really, really happy, the Packer's jersey should be:

While this may be culturally insensitive, it is only "Finger's culture" that will be bashed. No big loss :mrgreen:

REALLY! WTF SCHMOZEY ya really know how to hurt a guy!

now where did I see that foe button :roll:

WildFingers said:
Well I'm sorry we could not come to terms on a friendly wager with Kaylee. I still think she will make a hawt Geisha and damn political correctness to all hell.

I will try later with LuckySmiles.

I said I was happy to figure out something else fun to do! I think if people want to wager things, it would be best if it was kind of fun for both sides or at least fairly light hearted! I was totally down to figure something out but if you are over it, that's fine.

DuoShi said:
Anybody out there wanna take my spot? I can add you as a second owner, and then I can remove myself as an owner. This thing was fun for a minute, but I'm not into this thing anymore. Too much of it is out of my control.

No Duoshi NO! you will have fun. There is no Crying or quitting in the ACFFL. I will admit the having no control is unnerving. My stomach twisted and turned all Sunday and Monday until I got a head of Kaylee. Then all was fine again. STUPID TOM BRADY! Why didn't he targer his #1 receiver more? Why were they running the ball? Because the Patriots coach is a proven cheater and probably had $$ on the game so he threw it and by throwing it I don't mean the ball.

WildFingers said:
DuoShi said:
Anybody out there wanna take my spot? I can add you as a second owner, and then I can remove myself as an owner. This thing was fun for a minute, but I'm not into this thing anymore. Too much of it is out of my control.

No Duoshi NO! you will have fun. There is no Crying or quitting in the ACFFL. I will admit the having no control is unnerving. My stomach twisted and turned all Sunday and Monday until I got a head of Kaylee. Then all was fine again. STUPID TOM BRADY! Why didn't he targer his #1 receiver more? Why were they running the ball? Because the Patriots coach is a proven cheater and probably had $$ on the game so he threw it and by throwing it I don't mean the ball.

Hey Duoshi, this ACFFL game is just to give us something else to chat about. Put your best 9 in the starting lineup, say a little prayer :pray: and then ride the wave. Injuries and poor performances by key players are out of your control but give you a good reason to call multi-million dollar superstars bad names. If you need a pick me up just trade your Chicago Bears to Fingahs for his best guys.... especially the D\ST he really loves them this week. :lol:

Nobody gets to sit on the hotseat this week as the last two undefeateds are playing each other for bragging rights. The ACFFL is showing signs of being a well balanced affair this year and the playoff spots will be hotly contested right down to the last week of the regular season.

Next week either Canucks or RexRyan will be "On the Hotseat" trying to knock off the 5-0 king of the hill. Stay tuned. :-D

Thraximundar said:
just trade your Chicago Bears to Fingahs for his best guys.... especially the D\ST he really loves them this week. :lol:

:-D HA HA AHHshit Duoshi, you are safe. Dilli has the Bears D and we have already discussed that since he only needs them for week 10 he is not concerned. LOL BUT THEY ARE PLAYING THE PACKERS In week 10. Poor Dilli. FAAQINAarronFaqqinRodgers and the rest of the dirty rat bastards known as the packers. :crybaby: Ruin my week end mother. . .

Good luck on all this weekends upcoming games.
Have a snack.

Attachments

• 1402905450067 - Copy.jpg
    1402905450067 - Copy.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 60
dilligaf0 said:
NOTICE

According to NFL.com, the Denver Broncos have released (Kicker) Matt Prader.
I picked him up from waivers at the beginning of the season (because he was a good kicker and I figured I'd wait the few weeks). Guess I'll drop him now. Fortunately wasn't reliant on him.

Re: ACFers FFL - 2014! On the hotseat update

Congratulations to Chicago (and Helpers) Fingahs who clobbered Bay Area to become the lone undefeated team left in the ACFFL with a record of 5-0. That win puts Rex Ryan's Libido on the hotseat this week. Canucks and Bay Area battle it out at 4-1 and Dilli's Destroyers are waiting in the wings if Libido are not up to the task of breaking some Fingahs. :lol:

BigSancho I proposed a trade for an injured Miami Dolphins player... help!

Well my receivers and kicker let me down big time this week, the one time my backs were playing excellent, oh well the pressure of staying undefeated is finally off me and continue like business as usual. This week I will be benching Colin for Brian Hoyer, and Amber I'm sorry but I'm stashing the injured on my bench till it time to flex him when his time is done being injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.