AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game was a rousing success, lol!
TkHjz4R.jpg

I tried to do all the right things: scouting and reading all the FFL projections and reports on ESPN, looking at the waiver wire and FAs, and I did make a couple of lineup changes. My opponent also made a couple of lineup changes.

After all that was done, the projection was that I'd win by 50+ points. Of course I didn't think I had that strong of a team, but I thought I'd win by 15-25 points. My opponents QB was a 2nd stringer who was recently benched former starter who wouldn't get any touches. A few other of his players were (or seemed to be, lol) scrub-types. 6 of my starters were projected to get double digit points (14+). So, I felt pretty good going into Sunday's games.

Then disappointment set in :mrgreen: None of my starters came close to getting their projections, the 2 who did the best came in at 50% or so. And 3 of my opponents players got 2-3 times their projection! That's the way the ball bounces... It was still a lot of fun. The kind of fun that only exists in FFL: My QB threw to his WR (and the WR scored a butt load more points than my QB), and my defense actually played his defense in the Monday game.

So, Sunday night/Monday I was feeling a lot like:
gTrpyym.jpg

Oh well, back to the salt mines (scouting reports) ;)

I'm outside looking in, can someone post weekly standings?

eyeteach said:
I'm outside looking in, can someone post weekly standings?

Amber posted the link on page 4:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/scoreboard ... PeriodId=1

From there (I believe it links to week 3 scoreboard), you can click to see the standings, current scoreboard, etc.

Don't be too shy to give encouragement (trash-talk) back here :mrgreen:

Reactions: schlmoe
schlmoe said:
My first game was a rousing success, lol!
TkHjz4R.jpg

I tried to do all the right things: scouting and reading all the FFL projections and reports on ESPN, looking at the waiver wire and FAs, and I did make a couple of lineup changes. My opponent also made a couple of lineup changes.

After all that was done, the projection was that I'd win by 50+ points. Of course I didn't think I had that strong of a team, but I thought I'd win by 15-25 points. My opponents QB was a 2nd stringer who was recently benched former starter who wouldn't get any touches. A few other of his players were (or seemed to be, lol) scrub-types. 6 of my starters were projected to get double digit points (14+). So, I felt pretty good going into Sunday's games.

Then disappointment set in :mrgreen: None of my starters came close to getting their projections, the 2 who did the best came in at 50% or so. And 3 of my opponents players got 2-3 times their projection! That's the way the ball bounces... It was still a lot of fun. The kind of fun that only exists in FFL: My QB threw to his WR (and the WR scored a butt load more points than my QB), and my defense actually played his defense in the Monday game.

So, Sunday night/Monday I was feeling a lot like:
gTrpyym.jpg

Oh well, back to the salt mines (scouting reports) ;)

I try to take many things into account. How will my defense do against the offense this week, is the QB good enough to complete passes to my WR's, is their defense good against the pass or the run...etc. The one thing I don't take into account are the projections or the "experts", since they're full of shit 90% of the time.

dilligaf0 said:
I try to take many things into account. How will my defense do against the offense this week, is the QB good enough to complete passes to my WR's, is their defense good against the pass or the run...etc. The one thing I don't take into account are the projections or the "experts", since they're full of shit 90% of the time.
Thanks for the tips. I just figured that the ESPN projections were computer models, not just the analyst's SWAGs. There are plenty of off-site computer player projections that I can use ;)

My problems (besides not doing the draft) are:

1) Not having watched enough NFL games recently to have the "gut" feeling you need to evaluate players. But, I'll get there. Maybe not till next season, but I'll get there :lol:

2) Too many asshole owners that refuse to waive players that I want and/or that can help me :mrgreen:

Well, I may have lost every game so far and I'm projected to lose this weekend by 40 points but this much is crystal clear... I'm taking Amber down this weekend... all the way down... to Chinatown

:auto-iroc: <--- me driving back from Chinatown having just dropped Amber off there

schlmoe said:
dilligaf0 said:
Thanks for the tips. I just figured that the ESPN projections were computer models, not just the analyst's SWAGs. There are plenty of off-site computer player projections that I can use ;)

Schmozey I have a program that is full of algorithms examining stats, biorhythms, weather, field conditions, stats, and the need for raisins in my taco meat.

SO far it has done pretty well for me.

Good luck with reading all that stuff from the educated idiots that prognosticate and predict player points. A blind monkey could do better.

Reactions: dilligaf0
mynameisbob84 said:
Well, I may have lost every game so far and I'm projected to lose this weekend by 40 points but this much is crystal clear... I'm taking Amber down this weekend... all the way down... to Chinatown

:auto-iroc: <--- me driving back from Chinatown having just dropped Amber off there

Bob laying the smacketh down!

It's funny that people whom are not even in the league are participating in the social aspect of It! Thanks eyeteach! We should have recruited you in place of the silent ones. :)

WildFingers said:
Schmozey I have a program that is full of algorithms examining stats, biorhythms, weather, field conditions, stats, and the need for raisins in my taco meat.

SO far it has done pretty well for me.

Good luck with reading all that stuff from the educated idiots that prognosticate and predict player points. A blind monkey could do better.
The fact that you spelled algorithms and biorhythms correctly is pretty mind blowing. You should have stopped there, because now I might just make you use them in a sentence :mrgreen:

Thanks TY for starting my week 6 off right but you and your buddy Forte should have had some of those points when I really needed you in week 2! :angry4: :woops:

AmberCutie said:
It's funny that people whom are not even in the league are participating in the social aspect of It! Thanks eyeteach! We should have recruited you in place of the silent ones. :)

Not sure how successful I would've been in the league, the last time I tried a fantasy league was for baseball season. Just letting everyone know, drinking beer on draft night isn't as great an idea as it first seemed cuz my team SUCKED. But I'm a huge football fan and love the individual team names y'all give yourselves. I also like to check the standing to see who is doing what, and who is so disgusted after the second week they say, "fuck it" and dont actively participate after.

Well, well, well Fingahs.

How about a little wager?

Since I hate both, if I lose I'll change my Twitter avatar to either the Cowboys or the Patriots (your Choice).

But when I beat you, you must change your Twitter avatar to the Packers.

They stay until the end of week 8 (after Monday Night game ends. :whistle: :lol:

Poor Bob.

]
dilligaf0 said:
Well, well, well Fingahs.

How about a little wager?

Since I hate both, if I lose I'll change my Twitter avatar to either the Cowboys or the Patriots (your Choice).

But when I beat you, you must change your Twitter avatar to the Packers.

They stay until the end of week 8 (after Monday Night game ends. :whistle: :lol:

I would NEVER attach my name or likeness to anything Green and Piss Yellow I would not feel comfortable with you having to suffer the indigence of having to associate with your NFL foes But I offer you this as your Avatar for Twitter, MFC, and your ACFFL team Helmet for that period of time They stay until the end of week 8 (after Monday Night game ends.
[attachment=0]coltsPony.jpg[/attachment

Attachments

• coltsPony.jpg
    coltsPony.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 71
WildFingers said:
DuoShi said:
Poor Bob.

Bob are you still in Chinatown? Are you lost? You are probably learning to speak Chinese, huh?

Lost? Probably not. He probably bought property. I have an apartment in Chinatown and Japantown. Ask Hapa. He knows.

WildFingers said:
DuoShi said:
Poor Bob.

Bob are you still in Chinatown? Are you lost? You are probably learning to speak Chinese, huh?
I'm sad I had no Bob to smack talk as I whooped his booty this weekend. Maybe he got an early bus to Chinatown instead of waiting for me to hail him a cab.

AmberCutie said:
WildFingers said:
DuoShi said:
Poor Bob.

I'm sad I had no Bob to smack talk as I whooped his booty this weekend. Maybe he got an early bus to Chinatown instead of waiting for me to hail him a cab.

I'm in Chinatown right now but only to pick out a nice hotel for you. I still have my D to play tonight and if (nay, when) they net me 28 points, I'll officially book your room. I will enjoy taking you down to Chinatown, but I'd feel bad if you didn't have accommodation when you got there. I may be a Fantasy Football ass-kicking machine (my 0-5 record only tells like, half the story...) but I'm not a monster. :?

bigsancho said:
Amber I'm sorry but I'm stashing the injured on my bench till it time to flex him when his time is done being injured.
How's he working out for you now? :(

AmberCutie said:
WildFingers said:
DuoShi said:
Poor Bob.

Bob are you just gonna take this? Where's your sense of manliness? Where's your pride? Do you have a hair on ya? Just what color is that tutu you're wearing there? This is like the middle of deer season and Amber just bagged you, strung you up and took out her knife for nut-cutting time. See what she's holding in her other hand? It's a large can of "whoop ass" and it's opened just for you...come on man, pull it together! :twocents-02cents:

*edited: THAT'S how you smack talk! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.