AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Address Info (MFC)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2015
Hello everyone!

I am very new to all the cam stuff but have wanted to do it for a while!
After reading some topics here, I applied to be a model on MFC. I was accepted (yay!).
Now I'm filling in the form and I see they want my legal address. Why do they want this information? Will they ever contact me on that address?
Can I provide another one instead?
My legal address is my parents' address LOL and I don't want them getting letters from MFC.

Thanks in advance, guys!

PS Sorry if my English is a bit off, it is a second language to me :)

It would likely only be needed for tax reasons, so they can send you the info. I figure you could use any address, but you'll want to make sure you can get that info.

Yeah, they'll send you your 1099 at the end of the year, but don't worry, it won't say MyFreecams on it.

Poker's right, it won't say "MyFreeCams" on it, but I do think that it says "MFCXY" on the return label. And a quick Google search brings you to the site easily. However, you will need to give them a real address somehow, so you might as well just put your parent's address and try to get the mail first when 1099s are sent out!

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Thanks, guys!
I don't have a 1099 and have no idea what this is. Since I live in Bulgaria, do you know if I am going to be getting the same documents from them as the ones you are getting? (I'm asumming you live in the US)

They dont send you anything unless it's for your taxes or if you choose to get mailed paychecks. You can get a PO Box though to use for these things if someone always gets the mail before you can.

Adora_redd said:
Thanks, guys!
I don't have a 1099 and have no idea what this is. Since I live in Bulgaria, do you know if I am going to be getting the same documents from them as the ones you are getting? (I'm asumming you live in the US)
Only US models get 1099s. The rest of us just do taxes without any official forms from MFC. I live in Canada and have cammed for almost 3 years and have never received anything from them in the mail except for cheques during my first few months of camming (before I switched to wire transfer).

Adora_redd said:
Thanks, guys!

The 1099 is for US residents.

They probably won't actually send you anything in the mail since you live outside the USA, but I would still give them your correct address. If you lived in the US, they would use it for taxes and to send paper checks through the mail.

KylieJacobs said:
Adora_redd said:
Thanks, guys!

The 1099 is for US residents.

They probably won't actually send you anything in the mail since you live outside the USA, but I would still give them your correct address. If you lived in the US, they would use it for taxes and to send paper checks through the mail.
Can confirm.
I'm European, I've been camming on MFC for 3.5 years and I've never received anything from them in the mail. They have no reason to send non-American models 1099s or anything else via mail.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.