AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adult Industry-Friendly Swedish Tax Accountants (that speak English)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 45270

Hi! I'm having trouble finding an adult industry friendly tax accountant that speaks English here in Sweden.
Any recommendations/resources/links to point me the right way?

I tried asking a few months ago in the models only section, but it was a specific thread and might've been missed. My dms are open if anyone knows one but would prefer only fellow models to see it.

Thanks for your time!

https://www.ditainc.com --- This is my US accountant, however she is originally from sweden and I THINK she does some international taxes. If she doesn't I wonder if being Swedish, and an adult industry accountant she might be able to refer you to someone who can help.

I hope this helps!

@Miss_Lollipop Thank you, I sent an email to ask! I'm not sure if you were thinking of Switzerland, because I couldn't see Sweden on their About section 😅 But we'll find out. I appreciate the suggestion either way.

@Miss_Lollipop Thank you, I sent an email to ask! I'm not sure if you were thinking of Switzerland, because I couldn't see Sweden on their About section 😅 But we'll find out. I appreciate the suggestion either way.
Fuck - I may have been wrong... the last conversation I had with her was early this year and I may have mixed up swiss/swedish in my head..

@Miss_Lollipop No worries at all - people from Switzerland and people from Sweden have both heard their country being confused for the other so often, it's just understandable at this point :haha:

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.