AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adventurous Boyfriend <3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm feeling like one lucky girl. I have been with my boyfriend for a year now and he makes me so happy. He treats me (and everyone) like gold and has so much respect for women. He's not jealous and is totally okay with me camming. I recently had a customer ask if I would ever do a couples skype session. I asked him about it and he said yes! :) So now were venturing into maybe camming as a couple. I'm curious to hear about your experiences if you have cammed as a couple. I'd love to know what site you think is best (were thinking chatter bate but aren't married to that idea) and what unforeseen circumstances might arise that you may have overlooked as a couple. Basically anything information you can give us would really really help.

Thanks so much! XOXO

Practice your angles. It can be really hard to show the sexy bits during sex. Try to figure out how to ensure that your viewers don't spend the whole show staring at man ass.

Have code words or phrases that sound sexy but actually indicate that whatever is happening is causing you discomfort and he needs to back off. Also probably a sexy code word for "please add more lube."

Discuss your limits very thoroughly so when you get a request for something, you don't have to discuss if it's cool on cam. Another system that might work is to tell your guy that he is to fully disregard member requests unless you repeat them. So for example, if a viewer requests X, your guy ignores it until you say something like "Mmmm, you're right BigDick69, X does sound good!"

Make a plan for what to do when he loses wood. Maybe practice some positions and angles where you can fake it without the viewers seeing, and figure out how to make a fast transition into those positions. Making a fast switch to a blow job can work well, too, but you may need to practice giving a bj without showing much of his cock (maybe some fake deep throat?).

Plan when he's going to cum (e.g. the show will happen after X tokens, and will last approximately Y minutes before he cums), and don't let viewers pressure you into messing up your plan.

Congratulations that's good if your partner is open minded why not go on explore new things. I too perform with my partner and he was the one that introduce me to camsites. I remember our first time on can as a couple we was laughjng out loud for half and hour lol

But it was a good experience I notice that when we at bongs we received minimum of 300+ viewers with minimal bot and mostly registered members along the way we made friends with many vIP members who request for regular shows

Reactions: Judy_
Amazing!
Practice your angles. It can be really hard to show the sexy bits during sex. Try to figure out how to ensure that your viewers don't spend the whole show staring at man ass.

Have code words or phrases that sound sexy but actually indicate that whatever is happening is causing you discomfort and he needs to back off. Also probably a sexy code word for "please add more lube."

Discuss your limits very thoroughly so when you get a request for something, you don't have to discuss if it's cool on cam. Another system that might work is to tell your guy that he is to fully disregard member requests unless you repeat them. So for example, if a viewer requests X, your guy ignores it until you say something like "Mmmm, you're right BigDick69, X does sound good!"

Make a plan for what to do when he loses wood. Maybe practice some positions and angles where you can fake it without the viewers seeing, and figure out how to make a fast transition into those positions. Making a fast switch to a blow job can work well, too, but you may need to practice giving a bj without showing much of his cock (maybe some fake deep throat?).

Plan when he's going to cum (e.g. the show will happen after X tokens, and will last approximately Y minutes before he cums), and don't let viewers pressure you into messing up your plan.

All of this is amazing and helpful information. Thank you so very much doll. I will show him this. Do you know of any other threads or sites I should investigate on how to do couples shows? I have a chaturbate account but am not signed up for that forum here, I'll apply for it today.

Thanks again so very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.