AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

advice, chaterb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2015
hi, i'm new male model on that site. i don't know anything on there, even how to have a bot in room to count tokens z__z anyway, i did my first broadcast and everyone was really sweet. i have my state blocked, but one of my main tippers, they said they are from, well the same state i'm from. when i browse my profile at home, it says i'm blocked out, but that persons profile sure enough said the state i'm in. are they listed under another state and they just type in their info they are from wherever, or is this person getting around region block?? and blocking a region, i won't show up on the chaterbate page of rooms previews, right?

it's just this is an extra job someone suggested to me and i really care about the people i work with at my full time job and i'm scared to be noticed on this (very unlikely, but still)

also any other advice appreciated

ahh ok
that's pretty odd, or they are watching from work
i dunno, the people i'm afraid will see me probably wouldn't be on something like that, so thanks

i dunno, the people i'm afraid will see me probably wouldn't be on something like that, so thanks
The people you are afraid will see you, assume they will at some point.

i'm scared to be noticed on this (very unlikely, but still)

Actually like justjoined said, this is pretty likely. You should be going into this assuming you will be recognized eventually. If you don't ever have someone see you that you know IRL, cool. But the possibility is greater than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.