AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for drawing a crowd?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lunafoxx

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 23, 2015
Canada
Twitter Username
@lunafox_
MFC Username
lunafoxxx
Streamate Username
lunafoxxx
Hey guys,

I started on MFC about a week and a half ago with my friend. The first couple days were great, but then my new model status disappeared and I have been battling a steadily dropping camscore, and am struggling to retain people in my room. I try to run games, chat with my regulars (and I do have a couple!), and I have tried to start a contest.

On the other hand, my friend frequently has a moderately busy room and doesn't seem to be struggling to pull in tippers. We certainly have different personalities, but we started camming together right off the bat to try and get an audience for us both. We do intend to continue broadcasting together from time to time, but usually each have our own cam going separately.

I know it's the nature of MFC that people are in for a free ride, so try to keep myself at least partially clothed, and set tip goals. It seems that no matter what I do, I can't reign in anyone that actually wants to participate.

I've read up and down this site looking for suggestions, so any other help would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.