AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2017
Hey y'all! I'm relatively new to camming - it's been about three weeks. Wild ride!
Anyways, I'd like to start selling videos and pictures (I'm on chaturbate btw). This might seem like an obvious thing but bear with me, I'm still figuring this stuff out:
What kinda of things should I film/photograph? I have a couple of possible ideas but I'm not 100% sure what would "sell" well, you know?
Like what kinda of """activities""" or...I dunno, poses and outfits? Is that a thing? Also how much do you charge?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Film what you're comfortable filming. If you have a couple ideas, go ahead and do them. See if they sell. If you want more ideas, look at other peoples pages or look on clip sites to get a feel for what people are filming.

As far as pricing, price things the way you feel they should be priced. Don't low ball yourself. You can look at other people's prices, but everyone is different and everyone is comfortable selling at different price points. Some charge very little, some charge a lot.

A good rule of thumb is by minute. That's what a lot of people do. Like if you film a 5 minute video, 5.99. 10 minute video, 10.99. But it also depends on the content & quality.

Film what you're comfortable filming. If you have a couple ideas, go ahead and do them. See if they sell. If you want more ideas, look at other peoples pages or look on clip sites to get a feel for what people are filming.

As far as pricing, price things the way you feel they should be priced. Don't low ball yourself. You can look at other people's prices, but everyone is different and everyone is comfortable selling at different price points. Some charge very little, some charge a lot.

A good rule of thumb is by minute. That's what a lot of people do. Like if you film a 5 minute video, 5.99. 10 minute video, 10.99. But it also depends on the content & quality.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you!!

Assume EVERYTHING you film will eventually be seen by everyone you know. So do NOT film anything you'd be too embarrassed admitting you did. Other than that, I use a bunch of sites, but my favorite method is to simply upload the videos to google drive and then give out the link to whoever buys a video. It eliminates the middle man so you keep more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.