AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any other Aussie Cam Models on Chaturbate here?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelicks69

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 22, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
chaturbate.com
I'm been cam modelling on Chaturbate for just over a month now. I wouldn't say I'm doing great, but not bad either. Anyway one of my biggest issues is not knowing how things work for us here in Australia. Are there any Australian based cam sites? I don't mind being paid in US dollars, but using Amazon wishlist is a bit of a pain. So very few of my wanted items actually ship here.

How do Aussie models get around this? I've had people complain shipping is too expensive. I know you can just accept gift cards, but I'd rather toys. Is there an Australian based site that allows you to share your wishlists?

Stupid me made the mistake of having cheque as my payment option from Chaturbate. My Cheque for $51 took almost a month to arrive and will now take another 28 days to clear and it cost me $10 to deposit it. I've now sorted out a Payoneer card. Seems an expensive way to get the money out.

I'm finding it all a little overwhelming at times. I can handle the men just fine, but it's everything else that goes along with promoting and trying to get tips that I'm struggling with. I've struggled to get any content at all to promote myself with. I have a decent camera, but I have shitty lighting and limited space. No where apart from outside to get a full body shot from. My husband is useless with the camera, the photo's come out looking terrible and blurry!

I've feel like I'm spending more time making videos and trying to promote myself on various sites that I'm not getting enough time to actually live cam. Ideally I'd like people to book privates and call me using Skyprivate. I promote it on my twitter for the last two days but no one has been interested or made a booking. I only have 131 followers and to be honest I don't get twitter. I try tagging promoters but only one actually retweets for me. Also I my photo's from my phone are crap, I don't like showing my face. And there is only so many ways you can take photo's of your boobs!

So far I have 8 videos, I only just worked out that you can use a screen capture software to record your private shows on Chaturbate. If I'd known this earlier I would already have the 10 clips required to start selling on Clips4sale. Instead out of the 8 videos I have and uploaded to manyvids in 3 weeks I've sold 1. I have just set up my own site through ModelCentro, but at this point I'm lost.

I'm also finding it really hard to be chatty if no on is talking in my room, like I say hi and what not, but not having anything to work with is annoying. Is it normal for only the greys to really talk to you? That's another big issue...I seem to have 150 greys and 10 colours in my room when its at its busiest. If I'm lucky maybe 3 of those colours will take me for a private show, and tip a little.

The most I'm making from tips is 1000 tokens in 4 hours. I've tried the apps, and it almost seems to put people off, they don't tip! I've tried bots, they seems to just be annoying since I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them. I've watched other models with the repeating goal app....thought great, this I can do. I've tried it half a dozen times now and never once hit goal. I set it to 50tokens to make me cum, at 8x i offer to put a squirt show on. I have never once made any goal using any of the apps. The only way I make tokens is from privates which I'm only getting 5 tokens a minute for. My biggest tip is 500 and that was from someone during a private, I hope he comes back again! usually

Token Keno last week was a disaster, I had 30 prizes, cleared 15 of them 3.5 hours. It seems the only time I get more than 50 viewers in my room is when I"m pumping my milk. Or when I finally give up and just squirt or whatever anyone in the hope that someone will like what they see and tip. I've given up giving away free shows, if no one tips I don't cum. If I get a private I'll squirt and fake an orgasm. If I start my shows makes I don't get tipped much at all.

My other issues are I only own one sex toy, I have no lingerie, I don't know how to apply makeup to make me actually look pretty, I have no sexy outfits ,sitting on my bed for hours on end has screwed my back. Then there's the fact that I have guys messaging me on kik and twitter but none of them tip me on chaturbate or anywhere else. No one wants to purchase my kick and the ones that find me on skype also don't pay. How are models getting people to tip them on chaturbate and then use skype for the private? I thought you weren't allowed to do that...but I see models mentioning skype privates all the time...or is that only a MFC thing.

Sorry I've ranted.....I'm feeling completely overwhelmed. At the end of the day all I want to do is make an extra $200 a week, and have fun. If I can do that from working 4 days a week I'd be happy.

So far I have 8 videos, I only just worked out that you can use a screen capture software to record your private shows on Chaturbate. If I'd known this earlier I would already have the 10 clips required to start selling on Clips4sale. Instead out of the 8 videos I have and uploaded to manyvids in 3 weeks I've sold 1. I have just set up my own site through ModelCentro, but at this point I'm lost.

I don't know too much about CB, but if you need help with your MC-powered website, please hit me up. Email's natalie at modelcentro.com

Status
Not open for further replies.