AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification denied several times

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2022
Hello @punker barbie my age verification has been denied a few times. I have sent them clear, scanned copies of my new passport. The old passport on file is due to expire on June 22, 2022. They have been denying the age verification because the reason is that they need the new national ID or the "pambansang pagkakakilanlan". I have already applied for this new national ID. But the problem is that it takes about 6 or more months to receive the ID even though the government said that it would only take 3 months. So I don't know why there was a sudden change in accepting passports for age verification. This document still has my date of birth. My screen name is lexi818. Thank you very much for any help you can extend.

Hello @punker barbie my age verification has been denied a few times. I have sent them clear, scanned copies of my new passport. The old passport on file is due to expire on June 22, 2022. They have been denying the age verification because the reason is that they need the new national ID or the "pambansang pagkakakilanlan". I have already applied for this new national ID. But the problem is that it takes about 6 or more months to receive the ID even though the government said that it would only take 3 months. So I don't know why there was a sudden change in accepting passports for age verification. This document still has my date of birth. My screen name is lexi818. Thank you very much for any help you can extend.
Have you resolved your issues?

Upvote 0
Good day. Such a situation happened. I register an account, but I did not even have time to go on live as I already received an eternal ban. The site does not prick documents. What could be the reason ?

Upvote 0
Good day. Such a situation happened. I register an account, but I did not even have time to go on live as I already received an eternal ban. The site does not prick documents. What could be the reason ?
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
EmiliyaShake - her name. Got a reply from support - "perpetual ban". But the thing is, the model didn't even go online. What possible reason could that have? Is there any way we can manually go through of check

Upvote 0
EmiliyaShake - her name. Got a reply from support - "perpetual ban". But the thing is, the model didn't even go online. What possible reason could that have? Is there any way we can manually go through of check
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.

Upvote 0
Good afternoon @punker barbie. I received a letter from support with the following content
"As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

The fact is that I did not even go online. But already received a ban. My passport is valid. And I have reached the age of majority. All photos were taken in accordance with the rules of the site. But each time the same refusal came. Can I go through verification manually? What needs to be done in order to start working? My nickname EmiliyaShake. Thank you

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.