AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification Help - Support #18588990

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2021
@punker barbie

I'm writing this on behalf of a friend who recently uploaded a new version of her passport to CB. Her native language is Spanish and so i'm translating the issue for her here. It is an official passport which is government issued. This is the same type of document that was used to originally validate her account. Her original passport was due to expire and so she proactively uploaded a her new passport.

The age verification process keeps declining her request and is asking her to upload a copy of her drivers license. Well, she doesn't drive and does not have a license. We emailed support for some help however the response is vague stating that her passport does not meet the internal requirements. It's an official government issued passport that meets all the requirements displayed on CB's age verification page and we have been going back and forth with support with no real progress. She really needs support to have dig a bit deeper and to reply with tangible information.

She has been unable to work for several days, and it's affecting her life.

@punker barbie - any chance you can get Support to help her through the age verification process, from start to finish would be nice.

I understand you will not reply to me directly, thats fine, she's waiting for support to respond. Support #18588990

Thanks again

@punker barbie really sorry to tag you again, support have now banned her account with no additional explanation. I guess it must all be related to Support #18588990. She's really distressed and would really appreciate your help on this. Thanks again.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie to summarise:

model luna_cam11 is venezuelan with official venezuelan passport: - Support #18588990
The age verification process keeps declining her request and is asking her to upload a copy of her drivers license. Well, she doesn't drive and does not have a license. We emailed support for some help however the response is vague stating that her passport does not meet the internal requirements. It's an official government issued passport that meets all the requirements displayed on CB's age verification page and we have been going back and forth with support with no real progress. She has been back and forth with support about this

They keep closing her support ticket and now she has another with similar issues with the verification process- Support #18590073

Now her room has been has been banned and i assume everything is related.

The model is very distressed, and i apologise for tagging you again. She really needs a personal touch here and i appreciate you cannot share information with me. That's absolutely fine, however it will be super helpful if support can help her through this tough time. We honestly dont know what they are wanting.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie sorry for the additional tag. luna_cam11 would really appreciate your help. She's received a message that her account is now banned permanently! And support say they will not restore this. It's really disheartening to see a model reach the top 20% and then have her account banned for account verification. She's very distraught and as you can appreciate this has had a massive affect on her. Please can get support to review this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.