AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ahoy all, it's cheeky

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
Here I am, my first post so pay attention.

Am an avid fan of Amber and a known sementologist on the site. Having said that I am also someone who came on the site to find certain things. Basically:

I am on MFC seeking a like-minded woman to share a disastrous 6-9 month relationship with, ending in acrimony, emotional chaos and hopefully legal proceedings. Basically what I want is an attractive female who will at first give me obsessive love, praise and devotion - but whose paranoia, self-loathing, fear of rejection and abandonment will eventually lead her to alternately push me away and pull me closer in a love/hate cycle that will lead to infidelity, consensual sexual torture and the eventual emotional breakdown of one or other party - or if we're lucky - both!
You should: *be 20 to 35 years old, *have a history of short, intense, drama-driven relationships, *have undergone negative psychiatric evaluations in the past and *be willing to threaten self-harm as a weapon to control your partner and make them stay with you and care for you. I should mention that although not completely necessary, I would prefer women who are married or already in an unstable relationship and who drink to forget. Now if you are into bondage, discipline, cross-dressing, exhibition, voyeurism, sadism/masochism and other related activities then than will score some points for you.

ha!

I find it more than a little disturbing that that described my first girlfriend *exactly* O_O Like your entire post could have been a checklist. Dear god. Do you know a girl named Kelly Robbins? There's a good chance you might. She slept with everyone. I could probably track down her number if you're interested...

I always knew there was more to you than "OMG", Cheeky. :)

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy. Also, go find the "dat ass" thread, you may find something to your liking there.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Lmao!!!!! Hahahahahaha so funny :)

Dontcha haha me!

--

I am more of a joke than anything else and the reason being is it seems fun being like that :lol: .

To carry on with some acknowledgements and sentiments:

Frankly to this date I still do not fully grasp in its entirety how men spend thousands for virtual fun. I hit MFC through an advert and me being single does allow me to cruise through some "naughty" sites :-D (but that between me and you only ;) )

That's how I met AmberCutie and never looked back since! :lol:

I have to say that from what I can see and know Amber is the coolest person that I can remember from my 26 years on this earth. It is of no surprise to me that shes succesful at what she does. She knows consciously what it takes to please others or maybe she isn't aware of it and it comes naturally.

The important point here is that firstly on a physical level she has a natural/untouched physical dimension which isn't spoiled by the highly sexualized societies we live in, she hasn't got the usual skinny "celebrities body" and that scores lots of points for her. Having said all these...
a good house is as good as its keeper and what a keeper this is. Always smily, looking positive, relaxed, cool, giving away mini freeshows, no trace of "begging attitudes", no personal "fights" to spoil her psychology.....its surely a winners package. Am sure her bank account can speak for it self. She seems to understand that "feelings determine customers".
All top models seem to have certain qualitative characteristics that make men feel "shes nice" and thats what keeps them coming back. Most girls on these sites have a "top" body and this doesn't suffice if you ain't got the spirit to match it up which then creates impact! and there are all the punters flocking in :cool: .
I guess am more attracted to this sort of qualitative characteristics than to quantitative ones.

Now, am not a usual punter. Heck, i doubt i have spent more than $50 and you know who got that!*winks* This may seem a ridiculous amount but....if you could see life through my eyes you would be able to tell why $50 is major for me (not from a monetary perspective). Of course personally speaking how much i spent is of no reflection on the qualities of this chocolate muffin that i refer to.

My hat's off to Amber. hurray! hurray! (had a look at "Dat ass" thread and I can honestly say am a different person now)

P.S. I know it meant to arouse me but every "smack" makes me smile :lol: (still highly appreciate it though in great many ways)

Status
Not open for further replies.