AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this was a hot mess from start to finish.

Oh. So maybe he's a psychopath; that would certainly explain it. Someone mentioned red flags earlier in the thread...like a communist rally...

I wondered about this back in November, when I reviewed his "Video In a Bottle 22". It wasn't the references to bleeding (or blood) that he seems to enjoy using; it was the lack of real emotion. I know when a camgirl chews me up and spits me out, I be hollering like I am at a black funeral; but he was just sitting there, calmly mimicking the facial expressions he associates with human despondence. Where were the tears?

Go back and watch that vid. Appears to be some manipulation going on that can only be described as reptilian. But here is the part that gave me a chuckle. I noticed at the end of his performance (somewhere around the 3:01.910 mark), he appears to flash what can only be described as a smug smirk of self-satisfaction. Like he just couldn't help himself; proud of what he had just pulled off.

A man with a wounded soul? Or a man who has no soul?
giphy.gif

Oh. So maybe he's a psychopath; that would certainly explain it. Someone mentioned red flags earlier in the thread...like a communist rally...

I wondered about this back in November, when I reviewed his "Video In a Bottle 22". It wasn't the references to bleeding (or blood) that he seems to enjoy using; it was the lack of real emotion. I know when a camgirl chews me up and spits me out, I be hollering like I am at a black funeral; but he was just sitting there, calmly mimicking the facial expressions he associates with human despondence. Where were the tears?

Go back and watch that vid. Appears to be some manipulation going on that can only be described as reptilian. But here is the part that gave me a chuckle. I noticed at the end of his performance (somewhere around the 3:01.910 mark), he appears to flash what can only be described as a smug smirk of self-satisfaction. Like he just couldn't help himself; proud of what he had just pulled off.

A man with a wounded soul? Or a man who has no soul?
giphy.gif
Last post. You have gone too far. Thus hurts like he'll and the last 16 months have ruined me. You can say that I was gullible but don'the accuse me of enjoying this!

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Last post. You have gone too far. Thus hurts like he'll and the last 16 months have ruined me. You can say that I was gullible but don'the accuse me of enjoying this!
Time of your life.

Reactions: eyeteach
Apologies to all. Yes, I was trying to determine whether then author of a particularlyrics hurtful post was the girl I was love with. I wanted to known to help me get some closure. For I still find it hard to believe that she would do this too me. So knowing she was the author would give me the proof that I so desperately need. It probably makes sense to no one but myself. No more Posts here. I am truly sorry. I was not looking for attention. It's just that I am really hurting now. And feel that I am losing grip on my own realit. And I am lonely and I am scared. And hurting deep inside. So again, I apologize and will take myself offline.

Go to therapy, drama queen.

Last post? That's what you said two posts ago. See, shit like that is the reason no one believed you. And no, don't respond to this. You have been outed, don't go away mad just go away.

I felt kinda bad for being entertained...
Until now.

Last post? That's what you said two posts ago. See, shit like that is the reason no one believed you. And no, don't respond to this. You have been outed, don't go away mad just go away.

I thought that this was a rollercoaster from start to finish. But I was wrong. You see, roller coasters have twists and turns, and sometimes even loops! This? This has been a race downhill from the beginning. It's not a roller coaster. It was one bigass log flume. And right now we're all drenched with entertainment.

Or something like that, the metaphor kinda fell apart somewhere at the end. Don't you judge me, metaphors aren't an exact science.

I used up a lot of my popcorn stash for this thread, better stock up for the next one.
pb-120102-popcorn-6p.jpg

I feel bad for the guy. It's like he's so desperate for someone to tell him that maybe it's not as bad as it seems and that he's so unable to accept this whole sorry affair for what it is that he's created a second account to attack himself for all the things that he probably believes to be true deep down in the hopes that someone will step in and defend him from... himself. Freud would have a field day with this.

Gasp.gif

I thought this thread couldn't get any wilder. I was wrong.

tumblr_n3bsr1nF1D1qzqtn5o2_r1_500.gif

It really sucks to see that so many people wasted so much time to try to help, whether with advice to try to steer you clear of the situation or to try to offer you words of wisdom to try to help with the pain afterwards. I know that this thread did end up becoming a bit of a joke... But I know a lot of people felt sorry for you at first. And trying to play games to garner more sympathy....

Shady.gif

For real this is just idiotic. SO many people spent their time trying to comfort you, recommend help, hell I even got personal and went through the time explaining my struggle of love addiction. I did genuinely feel bad for you.

It's not even that you came here with this situation of falling for a camgirl, it isn't even that you came here with your poems/songs/sob story--it's that you played us trying to receive even MORE attention/sympathy drawing the whole thing out, escalating by trolling yourself & that is just stupid.

For real this is just idiotic. SO many people spent their time trying to comfort you, recommend help, hell I even got personal and went through the time explaining my struggle of love addiction. I did genuinely feel bad for you.

It's not even that you came here with this situation of falling for a camgirl, it isn't even that you came here with your poems/songs/sob story--it's that you played us trying to receive even MORE attention/sympathy drawing the whole thing out, escalating by trolling yourself & that is juststupid.

Girl you deceive a big ol' bohonkin' hug. Everybody, group hug right here. C'mon, gather in...

It's not even that you came here with this situation of falling for a camgirl, it isn't even that you came here with your poems/songs/sob story--it's that you played us trying to receive even MORE attention/sympathy drawing the whole thing out, escalating by trolling yourself & that is just stupid.

I feel bad for the guy. It's like he's so desperate for someone to tell him that maybe it's not as bad as it seems and that he's so unable to accept this whole sorry affair for what it is that he's created a second account to attack himself for all the things that he probably believes to be true deep down in the hopes that someone will step in and defend him from... himself. Freud would have a field day with this.
I think he attacked himself with the @Rowdy account simply for the benefit of @morgana x . That was to show her how much alike they were, hoping she(?) would lower her guard and confide in him.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/attachments/screen-shot-2016-12-22-at-12-26-41-pm-png.67671/

edit: for "closure", of course
Apologies to all. Yes, I was trying to determine whether then author of a particularlyrics hurtful post was the girl I was love with. I wanted to known to help me get some closure. For I still find it hard to believe that she would do this too me. So knowing she was the author would give me the proof that I so desperately need. It probably makes sense to no one but myself. No more Posts here. I am truly sorry. I was not looking for attention. It's just that I am really hurting now. And feel that I am losing grip on my own realit. And I am lonely and I am scared. And hurting deep inside. So again, I apologize and will take myself offline.

Oddly, I felt perhaps I had been too harsh in my post. Then when Rowdy posted that he deserved to get his money taken, I was like wow, that guy went too far. No one really jumped on the bashing bandwagon with Rowdy. So even that was a failure.

Dude, get help. Thanks for the awesome thread though!

Jolidon, a Romanian lingerie company...
Models naming themselves after things they see on their underwear tag...
JolidonBrody

idk, just popped in my head. Threw it out there in case some young up'n'comer wanted to build a new brand, needed some inspiration.
worked ok for Kevin Kline.
JustJoinedToFacePalm

Gosh, I can't sit here any longer waiting for someone else to post it. It's driving me batty.

"I fell for a Romanian camgirl who became by obsession and my muse. I spent $60,000 on her. Lost my job and wife. Wrote 1200 poems for her over 15 months. Published almost 300 videos on line. To include poetry and song. Everything is documented and online. Book is published. Want to expose an industry that relies on the addictions and weakness of others. Yes, I was weak. Never saw or naked. Or talked of sex. Simply stayed to protect her from the rest. She told me that she loved me. And I stayed with her for 7 hours on her birthday. And on our anniversaries as well. I thought she loved me. I proposed. She said yes. I was going to visit. She got cold feet. Then I found out she was married. I need to tell this story. In documentary or as feature film."

David Lynch should directed the movie.
A beautiful woman writing on a computer a guy making financial transaction at the beginning. We see them falling in love getting married and at the last part of the movie we realised that it was just a fantasy that the girl is a cam girl and the guy was making love dream in his head.
After Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire it would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.