AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she can prove that she's not married, I wouldn't mind helping her out if I really thought she wanted out. Especially if I had more than enough money.

But she is married. She is married, and also not interested in being with you.

If she can prove that she's not married, I wouldn't mind helping her out if I really thought she wanted out. Especially if I had more than enough money.
There is a big difference between "I wouldn't mind" and "I insist upon it".

Reactions: Picnic
How are you going to pitch the idea? Hey, I want to do a documentary about mental illness and love scams? Because that's honestly what this sounds like at this point. And the fact that you realized you've been scammed but keep coming back to this forum to talk about it makes me think that, dude, you really need help. Like, all the helps. You obsessed your way into buying a really fucking expensive ring for a chick you have NEVER MET. Imagine if she wasn't a cam model and this was on a dating site *red flag* and then you got a tattoo...of the "name" of a chick you've never met *red flag* after obsessively posting video after video about her in lyrical verse *red flag*. I'm for real real here, not for play play. You don't need to reevaluate your life, you need to figure out who to talk to, because NOTHING about this is normal, and you'll find your self in this situation again if you don't realize that you really need to make an apt with a mental health professional..... And I mean that sincerely.

Actually the jury is still out on whether or not she's married. Agreed that would be a deal breaker. I may be gullible but not crazy.
Can you accept that her "oh they won't let me talk to you anymore, gonna fine me $150 if I do" was a clear signal for you to back the fuck off?

Actually the jury is still out on whether or not she's married. Agreed that would be a deal breaker. I may be gullible but not crazy.

Whatever. I honestly don't care either way. Point is: SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN BEING WITH YOU.

That should be a deal breaker for you. Seriously dude. Hope you are working on getting some help. This cyclical, delusional thought pattern is concerning.

How are you going to pitch the idea? Hey, I want to do a documentary about mental illness and love scams? Because that's honestly what this sounds like at this point. And the fact that you realized you've been scammed but keep coming back to this forum to talk about it makes me think that, dude, you really need help. Like, all the helps. You obsessed your way into buying a really fucking expensive ring for a chick you have NEVER MET. Imagine if she wasn't a cam model and this was on a dating site *red flag* and then you got a tattoo...of the "name" of a chick you've never met *red flag* after obsessively posting video after video about her in lyrical verse *red flag*. I'm for real real here, not for play play. You don't need to reevaluate your life, you need to figure out who to talk to, because NOTHING about this is normal, and you'll find your self in this situation again if you don't realize that you really need to make an apt with a mental health professional..... And I mean that sincerely.

I already have. I realize that I got way too involved with someone I never met. But maybe that was t
Can you accept that her "oh they won't let me talk to you anymore, gonna fine me $150 if I do" was a clear signal for you to back the fuck off?

I actually believed that to be true. Honestly I believed everything she said. Ithe seemed doubtful but I felt guilty questioning someone I had strong feelings for. I am a very trusting person. Obviously this is probably the last place that I should be. In my world, people don't hurt you. There is no need to question people's motives. I guess up until now I have been lucky. Even in failed relationships both parties were treated with respect. Obviously the world out there is different then what l'my used to.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ComicOzzie
I actually believed that to be true. Honestly I believed everything she said. Ithe seemed doubtful but I felt guilty questioning someone I had strong feelings for. I am a very trusting person. Obviously this is probably the last place that I should be. In my world, people don't hurt you. There is no need to question people's motives. I guess up until now I have been lucky. Even in failed relationships both parties were treated with respect. Obviously the world out there is different then what l'my used to.
But she then texts me 10 times the next day and tells me that she misses me. So mixes messaging to be sure.
Texts you? Or sends you messages through Camcontacts?

https://www.camsoda.com/oliviafoxxxy
"I am romantik and ready to make more friend everytime. i like to know you better and to hear ur fantezy. i m here to be ur secret girl friend"

1000 tokens for a 1 hour skype, and one look at her in thigh-highs, I think you will agree that's a hell of a bargain.

welcome to the jungle bb

Texts you? Or sends you messages through Camcontacts?

https://www.camsoda.com/oliviafoxxxy
"I am romantik and ready to make more friend everytime. i like to know you better and to hear ur fantezy. i m here to be ur secret girl friend"

1000 tokens for a 1 hour skype, and one look at her in thigh-highs, I think you will agree that's a hell of a bargain.

welcome to the jungle bb

Messaging through Camcontacts which is where she says she gets her fines.

I now have no doubt that you sir were the one who drug this shit on for as long as you did with her, despite what sounds like her multiple attempts to do the right thing and cut you off easy.

You have moved from moronic to creepy scary persistent obsession. you need to move forward with your life with ZERO thought or idea of her being part of your future in any way other than a memory. Not only for your own sanity but because she told you to leave her alone!

Messaging through Camcontacts which is where she says she gets her fines.
Cam model sends you message through camsite telling you she misses you.

Do you believe McDonald's put up those golden arches because they were worried you aren't getting enough fiber in your diet?

I now have no doubt that you sir were the one who drug this shit on for as long as you did with her, despite what sounds like her multiple attempts to do the right thing and cut you off easy.

You have moved from moronic to creepy scary persistent obsession. you need to move forward with your life with ZERO thought or idea of her being part of your future in any way other than a memory. Not only for your own sanity but because she told you to leave her alone![/QUOT

Up until three days ago, she was planning for my trip. Telling me she loved me and that she couldn-thought wait to be together. Told me how she suffered here and she couldn't wait to leave this life behind. Still tells me that. So everytime I thought to leave she would find a way to keep me on. Likeep sending me pictures of her home with my pictures strewn about the place. Or sending me 10 emails in the course of an hour. Or crying online telling me that I am the only one who cares. Maybe there were signs but offset by her manipulation. And she was the financial recipient of my time. So I think you pity the wrong person here.

What have your relationships been like with women in the past? have you ever been arrested or accused of stalking?
Not. Was in a 20 year mostly loveless marriage. Yes, I admit that I was lonely. But she encouraged all of my advances and told me I was the only one that understood. No stalking here. Only three days ago was I made aware that we would not be together. And I am now in the process of trying to let go.

Not. Was in a 20 year mostly loveless marriage. Yes, I admit that I was lonely. But she encouraged all of my advances and told me I was the only one that understood. No stalking here. Only three days ago was I made aware that we would not be together. And I am now in the process of trying to let go.
Also she encouraged the attention. Told me she was frightened and alone. And loved all of the attention. So I gave more to her than I would had she had a more normal life. So don'the shoot me for trying to be nice. I always told her that I would go if she ever asked me to. And to this date she has not asked. And yes, in my real life I never stay where I'm not wanted.

I'm pitying you. I never once said she harbored no blame but you sir, need to get a hold of yourself. You're a grown ass man who has blown his ENTIRE retirement fund on a Romanian camgirl and the fact that you are even thinking "Hey if I make some money off of how fucking stupid I am maybe I'll give some of it to her" is god damned mind blowing.
You are not even mature or responsible enough to have a relationship with someone who actually wants to be with you.
You need some "Airplane" style slap train shit

Up until three days ago, she was planning for my trip. Telling me she loved me and that she couldn-thought wait to be together. Told me how she suffered here and she couldn't wait to leave this life behind. Still tells me that. So everytime I thought to leave she would find a way to keep me on. Likeep sending me pictures of her home with my pictures strewn about the place. Or sending me 10 emails in the course of an hour. Or crying online telling me that I am the only one who cares. Maybe there were signs but offset by her manipulation. And she was the financial recipient of my time. So I think you pity the wrong person here.
  1. Still tells me that. How? Through the camsite? But you said you were done with that. You are sending out mixed messages.
  2. Offset by her manipulation. She is manipulating. You know this, and you can't let it go...
  3. She was the financial recipient. ...which is fine, as you don't forget this part. Women love to be planning trips ( https://therme.ro/, http://bucurestimall.com.ro/ ), and ain't none of that shit free. And last I checked, you can't pay for a "cocktayl" by flashing a picture of a fan's tattoo. It is up to you, as a good member, to spend your money wisely to maximize your financial support. Leave the over the top gestures intended as emotional pleas out of it, unless you are prepared to have them thrown back in your face.
  4. You pity the wrong person here. Speaking only for myself, I suppose I can allow a brief moment of pity for both you and the model. A little for both of you, not a whole lot for either one. Whatever I may have felt for you has long been exhausted though, and has been replaced by the suspicion that a Romanian woman (probably half your age) has managed to acquire herself a romantic stalker.
Only three days ago was I made aware that we would not be together. And I am now in the process of trying to let go.
By hoping to sell your story, take the money, and see if you can keep the "suffering savior" illusion going? Right.

Reactions: Smores and swagger
  1. Still tells me that. How? Through the camsite? But you said you were done with that. You are sending out mixed messages.
  2. Offset by her manipulation. She is manipulating. You know this, and you can't let it go...
  3. She was the financial recipient. ...which is fine, as you don't forget this part. Women love to be planning trips ( https://therme.ro/, http://bucurestimall.com.ro/ ), and ain't none of that shit free. And last I checked, you can't pay for a "cocktayl" by flashing a picture of a fan's tattoo. It is up to you, as a good member, to spend your money wisely to maximize your financial support. Leave the over the top gestures intended as emotional pleas out of it, unless you are prepared to have them thrown back in your face.
  4. You pity the wrong person here. Speaking only for myself, I suppose I can allow a brief moment of pity for both you and the model. A little for both of you, not a whole lot for either one. Whatever I may have felt for you has long been exhausted though, and has been replaced by the suspicion that a Romanian woman (probably half your age) has managed to acquire herself a romantic stalker.
By hoping to sell your story, take the money, and see if you can keep the "suffering savior" illusion going? Right.
Not I realize my culpability. I realize that I allowed for this to happen. I have work to do that is for sure. I am not passing judgement on anyone but me.

I have not spent any time in private since the very recentmu split but I have been in free chat (and she has sent me messages) trying to get.some closure to it all.

You're not passing judgment on yourself. That's not what happening here. In fact, what exactly IS happening here? At this point you know that all you'll get from us is telling you that you were wrong, you were gullible and that you need to seek professional help, yet you keep coming back. It's totally your choice, you clearly have an audience. I've been tracking this thread since I found it because its such a shit show train wreck, but what are YOU getting out of it? What do you want to hear here?

I have not spent any time in private since the very recentmu split but I have been in free chat (and she has sent me messages) trying to get.some closure to it all.
So you admit the "no more camsites" was bullshit? (for closure, of course)

Reactions: Picnic

You will never find closure. It's an excuse to stay in this situation.

You will keep "searching for closure", the model will continue to string you along while you do, and it will keep you in this crazy cycle of loneliness, suffering, and denial.

Block her. Block yourself from cam sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitcatt
I am not a psychologist, but when I am reading you I have the feeling that you're looking for attention.

I thought a few days ago this thread was over.
Sounds like everytime you add something to this thread in the intention to get the peoples crying for you.
I am actually wondering what part of your story is truth.
And honestly all your story is about attention you loved/be obsessed by a woman who gaves you attention, you've been desesperated because you were wondering if this attention was honest.
You came to this forum to get our attention and each times experimented peoples gaves you some rational advises you've answered by long long sad post.
I'll say like a lot of people here go get help and get a social life too.
I hope You're not playing with us.

Well... at the end of this thread I came to the conclusion that I am absolutely shite at being a Romanian cammodel.

Like... 2 years in and I haven't depleted anyone's savings... deffo doing it wrong and bringing shame to my country.
1-1k2F4LF4XWk8-QD09ojuZw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.