AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not being gullible when you blindly fall in love no matter where you find the person. I got into something long ago and everyone pointed their finger like "I told you so" but none of that changed the burning in my chest feeling like it was ripped apart. And even if you "saw" it coming, there's this little bit of hope. I gave up on love after that though. Lemme know how it goes for you :)

I can't believe this thread is still breathing.

JolidonBrody

Jolidon, a Romanian lingerie company...
Models naming themselves after things they see on their underwear tag...
JolidonBrody

idk, just popped in my head. Threw it out there in case some young up'n'comer wanted to build a new brand, needed some inspiration.
worked ok for Kevin Kline.

Jolidon, a Romanian lingerie company...
Models naming themselves after things they see on their underwear tag...
JolidonBrody

idk, just popped in my head. Threw it out there in case some young up'n'comer wanted to build a new brand, needed some inspiration.
worked ok for Kevin Kline.
Impressive knowledge of lingerie brands.
giphy.gif

LOL! Very funny. This whole thread hilarious. Congrats to the model who scammed him! He deserves everything she got. She should come on here and take a bow. Well done I say!
OK, now... I'm not one to do this sort of thing. Normally I take privacy of users here at ACF very seriously. And this isn't necessarily a privacy violation as I have blocked out even the small portion of the IP address used in the image, but it is calling someone out on some MAJOR bullshit they tried to pull behind the scenes after they've taken us for a wild ride.

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 12.18.41 PM.png
^^ That is two users posting from the same IP addresses.

Nice try. Completely done having any sort of sympathy or well wishing for your mental health if you try to just stir up more attention and drama by making a 2nd account to argue/egg on your other self!

Good-Day-Sir-Willy-Wonka.gif

^^ That is two users posting from the same IP addresses.
By the way, there have been other posts I did not let through moderation by Rowdy to a user that Living seemed to think was involved somehow...

He's been trying to rile this thing up for some unknown reason. (Now that I re-read, Rowdy was trying to get this user to state her cam girl profile to see if it was indeed the love of his life.)

Mental.

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 12.26.41 PM.png

By the way, there have been other posts I did not let through moderation by Rowdy to a user that Living seemed to think was involved somehow...

He's been trying to rile this thing up for some unknown reason. (Now that I re-read, Rowdy was trying to get this user to state her cam girl profile to see if it was indeed the love of his life.)

Mental.

View attachment 67671

Apologies to all. Yes, I was trying to determine whether then author of a particularlyrics hurtful post was the girl I was love with. I wanted to known to help me get some closure. For I still find it hard to believe that she would do this too me. So knowing she was the author would give me the proof that I so desperately need. It probably makes sense to no one but myself. No more Posts here. I am truly sorry. I was not looking for attention. It's just that I am really hurting now. And feel that I am losing grip on my own realit. And I am lonely and I am scared. And hurting deep inside. So again, I apologize and will take myself offline.

OK, now... I'm not one to do this sort of thing. Normally I take privacy of users here at ACF very seriously. And this isn't necessarily a privacy violation as I have blocked out even the small portion of the IP address used in the image, but it is calling someone out on some MAJOR bullshit they tried to pull behind the scenes after they've taken us for a wild ride.

I like to think someone would have sussed it out eventually anyway. They both have the same unique auto-correct typo style that I don't remember seeing before. But now I'll never get to know if I would have been clever enough :p

It'seems only been two days and we were together for 16 months. I am not ready to let her go. Plus it's hard to admit that I was wrong about her because she was always perfection in my eyes. This will take some time.

Was a little harsh with my first post. Sorry but I can'tell believe you thought that this was true. Especially with all the posts warning you to what was going on. Good luck though. I'm sure you must be hurting. Especially your wallet.

I like to think someone would have sussed it out eventually anyway. They both have the same unique auto-correct typo style that I don't remember seeing before. But now I'll never get to know if I would have been clever enough :p
That was what tipped me off to pull up the account in the first place. Well that and the fact they were egging on people who were against his other account.

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 12.48.52 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.