AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I too weird for have REALLY liked this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2016
Lots of fake blood, good music playing and the fact that she is extremely pale, idk why but this was so sexy to me. And I thought she would have a lot of people complaining about this show, but for my surprise during the 25-30min. pouring fake blood all over only one random member complained. o_O

What do you think about this kind of shows? I particularly love different and unusual shows.

Model: Kati3kat
CwKgnd5UMAAFgFR.jpg CwKeX2jWIAE8ns4.jpg CwKginLVMAA9Bgn.jpg

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I have talked models into doing similar things before. I always thought that being covered in fake blood gives them a cool predator type vibe. Power is always sexy.

i hate it :(

Personally not a fan of the look either, but I wouldn't care at all if I saw it on a cam. If it was a model buddy, I still would hang out and likely tip...just not so much for the part that those other than us find sexy.

Reactions: Nordling
And I thought she would have a lot of people complaining about this show

Over the years I've seen models fill up bath tubs with spaghetti sauce and wallow in it, also spaghetti noodles. Another time with chili. Kiddie pools with several #10 bulk sized cans of pudding; both in banana and chocolate flavors to wrestle another model. Another wrestling match using large tubs of mayonnaise. Tub swimming with Jell-O, of course, Kool-Aid, and milk. Christmas time brings about the annual classic of pouring eggnog all over bodies in several rooms. Saw one model put 20 dozen eggs in the tub then jump in and spasm all around.

So when I see this, instead of being shocked, the first thing that comes to mind is a rather sedate, "Yep, must be month end show time."

Weird is relative.

Having been raise on anything vampiric, movies, shows and books.. I like this...A lot. Something so sexy and sadistic about ppl bathing in the human life force. Speaks of power, immortality and and pleasure. Definitely queen of the damned feel to it. She pulled it off. Yep I'm a weirdo.

Over the years I've seen models fill up bath tubs with spaghetti sauce and wallow in it, also spaghetti noodles. Another time with chili. Kiddie pools with several #10 bulk sized cans of pudding; both in banana and chocolate flavors to wrestle another model. Another wrestling match using large tubs of mayonnaise. Tub swimming with Jell-O, of course, Kool-Aid, and milk. Christmas time brings about the annual classic of pouring eggnog all over bodies in several rooms. Saw one model put 20 dozen eggs in the tub then jump in and spasm all around.
Weird is relative.

Lest we forget the marshmallow cream and rice krispies covered bodies..... I've seen that a couple of times. Kicked my damn sweet tooth in gear and made me hungry.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Tub swimming with Jell-O, of course, Kool-Aid, and milk.

And I totally forgot the location specific variant on the milk show. The Canadian BAG milk show. It's not good enough to pout jugs of milk over a naked body. Half the fascination lies in those wacky neighbors to the north using bags for their milk. So that counts for a mention all its own.

ofltz.jpg

And I totally forgot the location specific variant on the milk show. The Canadian BAG milk show. It's not good enough to pout jugs of milk over a naked body. Half the fascination lies in those wacky neighbors to the north using bags for their milk. So that counts for a mention all its own.

ofltz.jpg
I have always heard about bag milk, but I have never seen it until you posted this. It is so strange and alien to me for some reason.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I have always heard about bag milk, but I have never seen it until you posted this. It is so strange and alien to me for some reason.

It is strange. Bagged milk. Such crazy talk. But they're cute and make good syrup, so we'll let them have their little quirks.

It is strange. Bagged milk. Such crazy talk. But they're cute and make good syrup, so we'll let them have their little quirks.

Ha, I'm Canadian and I've never seen milk in a jug. It's all cartons and bags as far as I've seen. YOU GUYS are the crazy ones ;)

As for this show, it's hot as hell but I'm surprised she didn't get in trouble/reported for it. I thought fake blood/gore was against the rules on most camsites.

Ha, I'm Canadian and I've never seen milk in a jug. It's all cartons and bags as far as I've seen. YOU GUYS are the crazy ones ;)

As for this show, it's hot as hell but I'm surprised she didn't get in trouble/reported for it. I thought fake blood/gore was against the rules on most camsites.

Is also Canadian and NEVER seen bag milk .... @_@

Reactions: RebelleHart
Reactions: Gen
I guess it depends *where* in Canada you're from? I'm in Toronto so...

Yeah Vancouver has none of that shit
hahahha #Juggs4Lyfe

How do you deal with bag milk? I mean, do you pour it into another container, or after opening a bag do you just add a bit to your coffee, then set the bag on the counter and let if all flow out? lol

Thank God there's an entire mountain range there to keep this perversion from spreading eastward.

Clicks agree 8 times.

How do you deal with bag milk? I mean, do you pour it into another container, or after opening a bag do you just add a bit to your coffee, then set the bag on the counter and let if all flow out?

Personally, I just poke a straw through the top and bring it over to the computer. But other people use plastic milk-bag holders to spread their consumption over several sessions:

milk-bag.jpg

I agree @Nordling looks complicated
you know whats not? JUGS

and wtf is that @Simon

Why would I wanna purchase shit n fumble with bags of milk
Could you imagine being drunk N wanting to make a brown cow ?

and wtf is that @Simon

That, Ms. Frost, is the mark of a civilized society.
Why would I wanna purchase shit n fumble with bags of milk
Could you imagine being drunk N wanting to make a brown cow ?

Clearly Vancouverites lack the manual dexterity, not to mention the sobriety, required to operate something as sophisticated as a milk bag.

Take heart, though: When Americans come to visit you, they'll blend right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.