AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AmberCutie's Forum and Missing person agency.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dilligaf0

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 3, 2012
Here
Twitter Username
@Dilligaf
MFC Username
ACs_Dilligaf
I don't understand why so many people seem to think it's okay to hunt down models. Making videos or doing shows on cam is their job. It doesn't mean it's an invitation to try to spy on every aspect of their lives. If they wanted that much information out there they wouldn't use screen names and would have their names, addresses and phone numbers in their profiles.
If you want to see more of a certain girl, look around yourself for more videos of her.

It's like the Crosby, Stills and Nash song says: If you can't perv on the model you can't find, tip the ones you can find. At least that's how I remember the song.
IRCzDUv.gif

Pretty soon, all the models are gonna have to wear luchador masks.....oh, my...think I just discovered that I have a fetish.
I just had a really great idea for a show. Thanks for the inspiration :p

Status
Not open for further replies.