AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amber's August/September Raffle!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So... um... I'm not really a raffle girl. But I decided to give it a shot since it's been a while since I've done much outside of my usual routine. I won't be on cam as many hours this week as usual, so offline participation this week will really help me out!

Starting today, you can get tickets for 88 tokens each. Online or offline, single or multiple, all 88 tokens each. The winner will be pulled on Friday, September 9th and if they aren't present for the drawing, will be MFC mailed and given 3 days to claim the prize and send me their mailing address. If they don't claim it, another winner will be pulled the following week.

The prize is going to be a sweet little package from me, physically shipped to the winner. The package includes:

:animals-duckie: a small bottle of my favorite perfume (so you can get a sniff of me!)
:animals-duckie: my lacy Elle MacPherson 32f bra (the one that's featured in the :amberbrasize emote on MFC!)
:animals-duckie: a digital camera with a small assortment of exclusive pictures, as well as a small video message included on it (a blue Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS 12 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and an 8GB memory card.)

I don't intend to offer a raffle ticket to anyone just tipping over 88 tokens, only people tipping for the raffle will be entered. If someone tips me 90 or 100 for me to squeeze my boobies, they won't be offered an entry. :cool: Depending on the day, sometimes ticket tips will go toward a countdown, but that will be up to my discretion.

So... who wants some sweet Amber swag? ;)

Mikeythegeek said:
schlmoe said:
My alter ego, Rupert Pupkin, is anxiously awaiting the meet me/meat me/date me raffle...lol!
Well, Amber did say that she was considering a "date and meat" raffle, which I thought meant that the winner would win a package of meat and a package of dates from Amber.
Is it wrong that I find the idea of winning free food slightly more exciting than the idea of meeting a model?

Reactions: JoleneBrody
lordmagellan said:
Mikeythegeek said:
schlmoe said:
My alter ego, Rupert Pupkin, is anxiously awaiting the meet me/meat me/date me raffle...lol!
Well, Amber did say that she was considering a "date and meat" raffle, which I thought meant that the winner would win a package of meat and a package of dates from Amber.
Is it wrong that I find the idea of winning free food slightly more exciting than the idea of meeting a model?
Depends on the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.