AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Double token purchase

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
There was a failure when buying tokens yesterday and the Paypal transaction didn't seem to be confirmed at the Stripchat end. I proceeded to buy again, only to find that both transactions went through. I raised an email ticket with Epoch but have heard nothing. It's only a small amount but I would still prefer a refund. Can anyone from SC here help me?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
All token purchase-related queries must go directly through our official Stripchat Support team.

In order for us to assist with purchase queries/issues, please contact our Support team from your user account registered email address so we can check the purchase status, and investigate further by communicating with our Accounts Department.

Official Stripchat Support Team Email:
help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
There was a failure when buying tokens yesterday and the Paypal transaction didn't seem to be confirmed at the Stripchat end. I proceeded to buy again, only to find that both transactions went through. I raised an email ticket with Epoch but have heard nothing. It's only a small amount but I would still prefer a refund. Can anyone from SC here help me?

Hey
I will also PM you now to assist further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.