AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC and Epoch parted ways ... Why? and how does this affect you as a member or model ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Segpay, Payze and CCBill to name but a few ? Payment processing, unlike payout solutions, are numerous in our vertical. I know this because I was negotiating a deal for the French dorks with the crappy camsite back in the day:)
Future crypto increased adoption will probably force changes or put out of business most current payment processors with their big fees and absurd requests on ToS. Same for the sites with limited methods of payment and without alternatives to payment by CC in a field where with rare exceptions no one wants his real identity to be known. There are no chargebacks, a big plus for the models, it will keep away potential scamming members..

Future crypto increased adoption will probably force changes or put out of business most current payment processors with their big fees and absurd requests on ToS. Same for the sites with limited methods of payment and without alternatives to payment by CC in a field where with rare exceptions no one wants his real identity to be known. There are no chargebacks, a big plus for the models, it will keep away potential scamming members..
It will require making a 1 click/swipe payment option that fits the 21st century, and I don’t see a somewhat stagnated type of UIX developing that. Having known various teams of webcam sites behind the scenes, they’re understaffed, outdated and not very keen on adapting (despite them being great people). I’m not sure if many of them would have lasted in e-commerce and data driven activities:)

Status
Not open for further replies.