AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MelodyBBW said:
The show is pretty bizarre. o_O I actually can't wait for the next episode. I'm already hooked and want to know what happens next. I want to know who the guy inside the mysterious latex BDSM suit is.

me too. the show is def weird. but has totally captured my attention lol

AirenStar said:
I FINALLY watched the first episode of this today. So bizarre, yet interesting...

It only gets crazier as it goes on. I love it.

I'm really curious to see what season 2 will bring us. (For those who don't know, every season is going to have a new story with new characters.)

Reactions: SatanJonez
tim1724 said:
AirenStar said:
I FINALLY watched the first episode of this today. So bizarre, yet interesting...

It only gets crazier as it goes on. I love it.

I'm really curious to see what season 2 will bring us. (For those who don't know, every season is going to have a new story with new characters.)

I finished watching all of season 1 and I am very curious about the next season, especially if it's going to be all new characters.

I tried searching the interwebz but got annoyed with stupid heads not understanding why the sexy maid was the only ghost to age :roll:

SO I have a question I don't feel was answered, or missed it completely in a tired stuper....
What's with the ghost in the basement ? The one that tried to take tiny tate, and scratched up the bully chick?

QueenMeadow said:
I tried searching the interwebz but got annoyed with stupid heads not understanding why the sexy maid was the only ghost to age :roll:

SO I have a question I don't feel was answered, or missed it completely in a tired stuper....
What's with the ghost in the basement ? The one that tried to take tiny tate, and scratched up the bully chick?

That would be the Infantata. I can't really say I know for sure that thing is a ghost, but it is the pieced together Franken-baby that Charles & Nora had. More info here.

Reactions: QueenMeadow
Satanie said:
I really took a liking to the show but the ending made me a little bummed out. Knowing they are doing the next season at a new house just makes me sad. I really hoped to see more development into the current story.

That's my feelings on it too. I was pretty let down by the ending and disappointed that they won't continue this storyline.

MadisonLeigh said:
Satanie said:
I really took a liking to the show but the ending made me a little bummed out. Knowing they are doing the next season at a new house just makes me sad. I really hoped to see more development into the current story.

That's my feelings on it too. I was pretty let down by the ending and disappointed that they won't continue this storyline.
I hope they can make it up to us or I'm going to be mad :<
I just realized that sounds like a really childish threat, but really. I got into the story, in love with the characters.
They better make it up the loss.

MadisonLeigh said:
Satanie said:

I was pretty happy with the ending as a season finale, but I would have liked to see them explore the family's new situation (being vague to avoid spoilers) in a second season. well, mostly violet; her parents are a bit annoying.

I'm kinda on both sides of the finale.

On one hand, I really loved that house, and wanted to know more about the inner kinks and get to know the ghosts more. But I didn't want to watch the Harmon's go about just scaring a new family out each week. I'm going to miss the house, and some of the ghosts that I wanted more information about, but I think it would have killed it for me if they went about it in the way I said above.

On the other hand I am excitied to see a whole new scenario played out! It's like a long thought out movie!! I love that idea.

I gotta agree with you QueenMeadow. I was disappointed and a little pissed to find out not even one more season would be spent on the first house, but I get it. There IS (after the kid was born anyways) a bigger overall storyline that kind of ditched all the "who-is-fucking-who-as-ghosts" drama.

My favorite character was Constance from episode 3 or 4 on. Which ever one she ganked some of the Harmon's silver in. :lol: I'm glad that she will at least (heavily rumored to anyways) be moving to next to or in the next "Murder House". She has the anti-christ after all, would be a shame to leave THAT story line opened ended after all of that.

Frankie said:
My favorite character was Constance from episode 3 or 4 on. Which ever one she ganked some of the Harmon's silver in. :lol: I'm glad that she will at least (heavily rumored to anyways) be moving to next to or in the next "Murder House". She has the anti-christ after all, would be a shame to leave THAT story line opened ended after all of that.

Although Jessica Lange is supposedly going to be in the second season (not surprising,after she won Golden Globe and SAG awards for it), the producers have said that any returning actors will be playing different roles in season 2. So I guess she won't be playing Constance. :(

From the Wikipedia article on the show:

From the beginning, Murphy and Falchuk planned that each season of the series would tell a different story. After the first season finale aired, Murphy spoke of his plans to change the cast and location for the second season. He did say, however, that some actors who starred in the first season would be returning. "The people that are coming back will be playing completely different characters, creatures, monsters, etc. [The Harmons] stories are done. People who are coming back will be playing entirely new characters," he announced.

finally had time to sit and watch a mini marathon of the show. I must say the season end left me kind of empty. While I'm ready for the next instalment, I'm hoping it will be as good as the first handful of season 1.... and leave the creepy eyed blond kid in the basement. :lol:

it was kinda hard for me to get into this show at first,cuz its realy bizarre and complex,but after episode 1 i knew i´m going to watch the full season haha.

can´t wait for season 2,with new charakters and different story.

Just watched the first season on DVD....Done I'm cooked and hooked! Fantastic, well done.

Going to torrent down the new season and catch the hell up.

I know we are done with Murder house from first season and we are on Asylum. But I would LOVE to find out what is happening with the "murder child" (aka possible anti-Christ child) that was the last scene.

Oh now if we are going to spending 1 season per location...what could next season be??? Hmmmmmm? :)
The possibilities boggle the mind:
Evil Traveling Carnival? ( in my head right now,the clown scenes, make me pee my pants, I assure you)
Go back further in time to the old West? A twisted town in the middle of no where?
A Private school setting (old age or modern)...Head School Master/Mistress...Jessica Lange...yup, in my head, that's a pee maker right there as well.

Thoughts? Fire them off

This season just keeps upping the weird quotient. Not a bad thing, really, but... They gotta stop somewhere. I mean, once Franka Potente's character was named, it got WEIRD. But, also, I may be in love (or lust? or both?) with her since Run, Lola, Run, so... I mean, I watched that Copper show on BBCA mostly because of her, after the first ep (not a bad show, that, but I think I stuck around for her, mostly)

Netflix just started streaming this so I'm finally getting to watch it. Season 1 ep 2 so far and digging it. Especially if it keeps getting weirder!

I've watched the first half of Season One. Gonna take a short break from it and then watch the other half. Watched three episodes in a row just now and came out of it feeling unsettled, anxious and depressed. I'm a giant pussy :-D
It's not even the story that's unsettling. It's more the tone and atmosphere of the thing. It's clearly designed to be unsettling and it's incredibly good at achieving what it sets out to achieve, creating a mood and feeling that's completely out of the norm. The disorienting jump cuts that never quite allow you to get your bearings before moving onto the next scene, the subtle foreboding in the low rumble of the musical score that never really lets up and only intensifies as the episode wears on - it's a carefully orchestrated attack on the senses.
The story's intriguing too. It sets up new questions in each episode but it answers questions every episode too. It's like the antithesis of Lost :p

I love the second season of this show. And that fact that the day after I used a cucumber as a dildo on cam I watched the episode where Chloe Sevigny's character did the same thing. I was like oh man we are sisters. :dance:

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Season 3 :

The Salem Witch Trials ...Kathy Bates is attached to it...sounds like it could be good

I loved Misery, and know that Kathy can do horror very, very well. I was also fascinated with the Witch Trials as a child, and I love AHS... so I'm really excited and can't wait! :h:

PunkInDrublic said:
Thought the premiere was solid. The daughter from season 1 has a pretty brutal power/curse.

yeah she does. i thought the premiere was pretty solid as well. there has been a lot of sex so far and i already like it more than asylum.

red_ember said:
there has been a lot of sex so far and i already like it more than asylum.

I'll be honest I really liked Asylum ...call me mad :)
The only thing i didn't like was the added on Alien story line which just went no where.
But the rest of it was so twisted so wonderfully hopeless lol every time you thought they got free they were right back in it deeper.
Death camp doctor's, Anne Frank surviving then getting lobotomized ( I know she wasn't the real deal) , failed exorcism , possession, amputations , trying to create a genetically modified human by using Tuberculosis and syphilis...I mean it was NUTS! <yes..I know I said it >
But it's undercurrents had such great effect as well...Lesbians were considered mentally ill and could be cured (that's TRUE they did think that!) giving ppl electro convulsive therapy at the drop of a hat (that's true as well). This odd undercurrent of motherhood through out the episodes ..it was like EVERYONE had a bad mama experience they wanted to get off their chest.
And of course the lead singer of Maroon 5 dying a grisly death...I have to say...brought me some joy :) (that eyebrow popping, good looking, super model marrying son of ...GRRRR ) lolol

I mean it threw a lot of stuff at us ...granted they may have gone a little over the top...but i REALLY enjoyed the Asylum ride.

Kind of gave new meaning to "The lunatics are running the asylum" and "There are 2 types of ppl in the world :Those who think they are normal...and the rest of us who know there is no such thing as normal".

Ohhh and the fact that Jessica Lange maybe the HOTTTEST 65 year old EVER...she may have a good 24 years on me...but I would so want to "dance in her garden" as some may say.
She is so freakin good at she doesn't deserve an Emmy she deserves an Oscar

just my 2 cents

:character-hobbes:

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
red_ember said:
there has been a lot of sex so far and i already like it more than asylum.

Ohhh and the fact that Jessica Lange maybe the HOTTTEST 65 year old EVER...she may have a good 24 years on me...but I would so want to "dance in her garden" as some may say.
She is so freakin good at she doesn't deserve an Emmy she deserves an Oscar

:character-hobbes:

I agree! Jessica Lange has been perfect casting from the beginning. i liked asylum, but just as you said, the alien part threw me off a little. alien babies? it was a crazy season, but compared to the anxiety inducing first season, where i felt there was a new, surprising twist with every episode, asylum kinda dragged on in spots. i did like it, but coven just stikes my interest, story wise, a little more.
and within two episodes, there has been a ton of sex. i just wish violet (i forget her name this season) would stop crying. i feel like every time the camera turns around she is squabblin. man up violet. man up. ( i understand why she is upset, but still.)
also, i did like that it was factual with the asylum routine, history, and the treatments. i was taking abnormal psychology while watching it, so it related well.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Status
Not open for further replies.