AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

American Horror Story

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoelleBright said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Was cool seeing the backstory of most of the characters. Expected something creepier for Twisty but was still interesting. Lange being a dominatrix or whatever she was was super creepy. That toilet lol. Will miss the maid, was hilarious. Read that Doogie Howser is part of the cast, wonder what they got planned for him.

I was hoping that Twisty's story would be darker as well, I actually ended up feeling sad for the guy.
I also didn't realize that the maid was Patty LaBelle until she was already dead.

I really fucking hate Dandy though. I hope we get to watch him die a slow, torturous death for being such an insufferable twat.

I can't believe they got me to feel sorry for a clown. I had actually told the man friend five minutes prior oh there's no way in hell I'll feel sorry for him! I was almost sad to see him go. Almost.

I can't wait to see NPH bring on the role of the chameleon salesman and his husband too! I think this season has real potential.

So I saw this post was updated and I was like, "GOTTA WATCH THE NEW EPISODE, pronto." Well I just got to Clown's part. Omg. So makes made me wanna cry! Not completely through that part yet, but poor guy. I really wanted to hate his guts! (Still do though, thanks to all the crap he's done.)

Yeah, they have me hooked now with Freak Show. I was fairly interested before, and I think I may just have to go back and watch all the other seasons. I really can't get over what they can show on TV anymore... I know I sound like an old women, but seriously these episodes are like a damn movie, really well done.

PunkInDrublic said:
Strongman is straight evil. Might be the worst person on the show. Dandy has grown on me the last few episodes, still hate him but he isn't as weak and sniveling. Wild shit what the dad did to his daughter, came out of nowhere.

I couldn't even believe that happened omg.
Her boyfriend (the "freak"- don't ever remember his name) is probably going to kill her dad.

Haven't watched last weeks episode yet. I'm sure it's crazy!

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
PunkInDrublic said:
Will miss both ladies even tho I didn't really like their characters this season.

I loved the first person they discovered.
I was understanding as to why the bearded lady accused Elsa of killing Ma Petite though.
I can easily say I was not expecting Elsa to ultimately react the way she did though!!

And I was fairly surprised the bearded lady was unaware of Elsa's leg o: seemed like a shocker with how close they were.
But now the con-man has even more blackmail to dish out! So that'll be interesting.

The second actual death in this episode surprised me, but after the phonecall I wasn't too surprised.
I also wonder if Dandy is going to kill the maid's daughter or what's gunna happen with that!

I very much enjoyed the scene with the "Lizard Girls" dad lmao. That was just... :clap:

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Who is excited?? Popcorn ready? Approximately 5 minutes to showtime East Coast...

I am seriously so enthralled I had to watch the entire first season (which I loved btw) while waiting for last week's episode.

So Freakshow kind of had a dead bit there for a couple of episode mid-season, with this last on (talked about under the spoiler) it may have perked up again. Whether it did or not, it caught my attention.

- It took me a little bit to remember Sister Mary Eunice wasn't always "demon" possessed and evil
- I think Sister Jude is Elsa Mars
- Why didn't this season come after Asylum?
- The fortune teller fake has annoyed me the entire season and this episode especially so
- Poor Pepper. And fuck her sister, that's strangely evil. Like I didn't even expect that level of assholery to get her to Briarcliff, I just figured they'd get annoyed and throw her in there because they could since people could often end up in the asylum or institute for fairly simple things in that day and age

Really diggin Doogies character and Strongman trying for redemption. Dandy and Doogie are easily the most entertaining characters to me. Hate to say it but just ain't feeling Lange anymore, seal boy has grown on me tho.

Doogie is a fucking lunatic and pretty neat seeing the dude(maybe dudes) from Asylum. Curious to see how it all ends.

^We still have one episode left, latest episode did kinda feel like it could have been the last. Excited to see what the new owner of the freakshow has planned. Favorite season overall, kept my attention throughout.

Reactions: LilianaXO
PunkInDrublic said:
^We still have one episode left, latest episode did kinda feel like it could have been the last. Excited to see what the new owner of the freakshow has planned. Favorite season overall, kept my attention throughout.

That wasn't the last one? Shit, now I'm really anticipating the end! Thank you for clarifying!
My apologies, I can't really keep up with my shows as of late. :)

Reactions: RoseGranger
The final episode was so odd. I'm satisfied with how it ended, but it was just so brutal and fast paced.

I hadn't looked at articles about the seasons being tied together till this one, but I had always suspected it.

Do you guys have any theories on what next season will be about?

Reactions: KylieJacobs
I think I read somewhere that they're doing "a major reinvention" of the show. I'm assuming that means some of the cast is finally leaving, but who knows, right now.

waogo said:
I think I read somewhere that they're doing "a major reinvention" of the show. I'm assuming that means some of the cast is finally leaving, but who knows, right now.

Murphy says this or something like it almost every season. The only change is Jessica Lange is leaving. Maybe. :roll:

TittySprinkles said:
waogo said:

Murphy says this or something like it almost every season. The only change is Jessica Lange is leaving. Maybe. :roll:

OH NO!! not Jessica! :( :( :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 45
Lady Gaga is going to be on the next season :roll: TBH there is too much AHS news. What I'm saying is, I could do without the last two things happening...

I'm sure Gaga will do just fine. She was alright in A Dame to Kill For wasn't she? And she can't do any worse than Dylan "King of the Punchable Faces" McDermott or Emma "Perfect Example of Hollywood Nepotism" Roberts.

zippypinhead said:
I'm sure Gaga will do just fine. She was alright in A Dame to Kill For wasn't she? And she can't do any worse than Dylan "King of the Punchable Faces" McDermott or Emma "Perfect Example of Hollywood Nepotism" Roberts.

She was barely in that movie. Though, she wasn't bad or anything, but it was barely there.

I was just telling a friend of mine that American Horror Story has taken a step towards being a horror version of Glee (another of Murphy's shows) every season. Gaga being in the new season kind of confirms that.

I'm not putting a huge effort into watching it, although I probably still will out of habit like I have with the last two seasons. AHS has become one of my "junk food shows". I know there's better stuff out there, but hey if it's right there I may as well.

SatanJonez said:
I was just telling a friend of mine that American Horror Story has taken a step towards being a horror version of Glee (another of Murphy's shows) every season. Gaga being in the new season kind of confirms that.

I'm not putting a huge effort into watching it, although I probably still will out of habit like I have with the last two seasons. AHS has become one of my "junk food shows". I know there's better stuff out there, but hey if it's right there I may as well.

That's kind of how I feel about it also. I LOVED the first one, but it's kind of gone downhill with each season after that.

Freak Show actually kept my interest til the end. Coven is the only one that's really disappointed, just cause Asylum got so very, very batshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.