AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amnesia the Dark Descent - crashes on launch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2010
So I bought this on STEAM today, thinking its gonna be fucking awesome, but now 5 hours later its finally done downloading and the game crashed the second I boot it, and doesn't even give me an error code to tell me what's wrong.... I more than meet the requirements to play this game... I shouldn't be having any issues. Anyone else out there having trouble

This game has a reputation to have problems, but alas, I can't be of assistance. Your best bet is to check the Steam User Forums> Steam game discussions> Amnesia: The Dark Descant. Make a post what your specs are and what problems you're having and I'm certain someone will be able to help you.

No idea what might be wrong either, since it worked perfectly for me.

I can only encourage you to keep trying to make it work, it's worth it! Seriously amazing game which I loved to bits, even if it did make me its little whimpering bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.