AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anger...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
What's a good way to quell anger? Punch a pillow? Write out your feelings in a letter, but burn it afterwards? Yoga? Alcohol? Talk about it with the party who made you angry? Rant on the Internet? Think about the size of the universe? Wait it out? Sleep? Make :evil: faces all day long and hope someone asks? Eat? Jog? Watch a comedian?

Why so much anger!?

And I cry when I'm angry. Not sure if it helps, though.

Alcohol; there's times where I've been so pissed that I can't do anything and I just need a drink. The anger just seems to melt away when I'm drunk. Listening to angry music and video games also helps.

The way I deal with it: go quiet. And then after it all adds up (anywhere from a couple days to a couple months later) I have a total fucking break down. I've never learned how to NOT do this and this is how I was taught to deal with anger growing up. Literally "don't say anything, don't argue, don't yell."

Often times it ends up like something similar to this

It's absolutely amazing to me I've never been put in the nut house...

Wow... thanks for the responses, everyone.

I try to do what Alex said, but sometimes I don't find it that easy. I tend to go with Frankie's "stay quiet" route. Sometimes my anger dissipates if I stay away from the situation. Avoidance is the easiest way to avoid conflict, although not the most effective way to solve the problem.

As for my anger, it must have been my perception of the situation that made me angry, as I'm pretty sure it was not the other party's intention to anger anyone. I realize now that I was being immature about the situation of which I won't elaborate here, making a mountain out of molehill, not recognizing my boundaries and my role, and basically blaming my own insecurities on other people.

I tend to hold everything in deep down and let it boil, so I try to let my frustration/anger out, knowing if I keep it in, it will have a really bad ending.

That being said I don't go around hitting walls, and screaming when something makes me mad, but I will try and let it out when I get a chance if it is still bothering me.

I don't get angry.

But if something upsets me I will think. I usually resolve the issue in my head and then my mind will drift until I forget about being upset, then I go do something else.

i agree with Keithy
just look at teh amba and rub one out :lol:

I usually try to go somewhere I enjoy outside, nothing cures what ails me quite like the outdoors, whether it be a walk in the woods, fishing a serene lake somewhere or just chillin' by a river.

Many studies show that after stressful or concentration-demanding situations, people recover faster and better in natural environments than in urban settings. Blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension and the level of "stress hormones" all decrease faster in natural settings. Depression, anger and aggressiveness are reduced in green environments and ADHD symptoms in children reduce when they play in green settings.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 161221.htm

Don't usually let stuff get to me. Only a few things actually piss me off. The rest of it is just a waste of my energy. Some people say I don't get pissed off enough. I dunno if thats a good or a bad thing.

Sean_Connery said:
I either get shitfaced or I break something. Nothing takes away anger and frustration as good as destroying something.

Totally agree!
I am very proud that i can stay away from the stuff my wife loves and i hate. but it is always a close call...

i turn on some death metal and thrash and acid dance until i get dizzy and exhausted. sometimes i'll slam a door and then sulk and it will get this eery quiet in the house because i've scared my roommate and the dog. lol i used to go walk or hike but we have nowhere in our neighborhood where i can do that safely now. :( looks like i'll just have to keep scaring the dog and roomie with my loud, then silent outburts. i used to get high all the time and when i'd get mad i'd just smoke and then i'd forget what made me angry in the first place. but there's a weed shortage in TN because of all the cop crackdowns so that doesn't happen anymore....

Traditio said:
Sean_Connery said:
I either get shitfaced or I break something. Nothing takes away anger and frustration as good as destroying something.

Totally agree!
I am very proud that i can stay away from the stuff my wife loves and i hate. but it is always a close call...

I'm currently renovating an appartment I've bought myself. So lately I go down there and knock down a wall or break some bricks with a sledgehammer. I've also smashed several hand controllers for PS and xBox over the years.

I almost never get angry...maybe once every five years or so...then I just hollar at whatever made me angry or go outside and take some deep breaths.

Now...annoyance and frustration, those I need to work on. :) What I generally do is go to amazon dot com and read some really stupid reviews of music or books; at first that deepens my frustration, then it makes me laugh.

I suggest each time you get upset to bottle it deep down inside until finally a year later exploding in a wonderful reenactment of Michael Douglas' Falling Down.

Thank you I'd hug you if i could....oh you were kidding.

I actually do the opposite of what I just said, when I get upset people will know about it right away but I do my best to make sure I don't say or do anything I'd have to apologize for later. I have the worst poker face so when I get upset people will know because my eyes get very intense and my lips will tighten up. Once got into a huge argument with my supervisor at work and though co-workers couldn't hear what was going on they couldn't help but joke that they thought I was going to choke-slam her.

Swearing helps my anger also. The longer the chain of curse words, and the more creative I become in between the curse words the more pissed off I am. So I am all kinds of fun to play video games or ride in a car with.

Status
Not open for further replies.